Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Breaking News - End Of The Road For Boko Haram! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News - End Of The Road For Boko Haram! (1131 Views)

I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. / Why Did The Ghost Crossed The Road? / Old Woman Waits For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News - End Of The Road For Boko Haram! by Johnnny(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2011
Breaking News.

The Nigerian Government has concluded plans to deploy about 5,000 fiearce looking Police men trained in anti-terrorism to Maiduguri, Bauchi, Niger State respectively to check-mate the activities of Boko Haram.

This step is highly applauded by the Nigerian Populace. It is a step in the right direction. It is important to match them action-4-action now before thier wings grow 2 big like the niger delta militants.

It may interest you to take a glance on the looks of these fierce looking Police men to stop the dangerous Boko Haram men.

You may wish to re-consider your plans not to travel to these areas now without fears but with caution.

Thank the Fed. govt. for this BOLD step.

Re: Breaking News - End Of The Road For Boko Haram! by Johnnny(m): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2011
Boko Haram members beware these policemen men dont take nonsence o

Re: Breaking News - End Of The Road For Boko Haram! by Sophizzy(f): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
Lol. What a shame I tell ya.
Re: Breaking News - End Of The Road For Boko Haram! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2011
Nigeria Police Farce!!! ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News - End Of The Road For Boko Haram! by mikuz(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
^ lol
Re: Breaking News - End Of The Road For Boko Haram! by zealot4me(f): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
WAT A COUNTRY! sad sad
Re: Breaking News - End Of The Road For Boko Haram! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2011
na only God be security
Re: Breaking News - End Of The Road For Boko Haram! by Browser69(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2011
God safe you them no catch you, you for don be fry meat grin
Naija police are not out there to secure you but to boost thier pocket

(1) (Reply)

Clean Short Jokes {el's Productz} / Joke Of The Day! - From The Holy Book Of Ibu / Blackberry Wahala!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.