Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is (1952 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day / Femi Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife Precious And Son / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by Mooh247: 8:39am On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
if you can't understand how Jesus is God and came to fulfill the holy ordinance then shut up

Because I can also use the same logic on why an "angel" would press the neck of a prophet that was never done by an angel before

I can also use the logic on why God never communicated directly with his so called prophet like he did to all real prophet

I can also use the logic on why a real prophet would eat poison at kaibr without knowing it's poison

Sentimental Africans

Mscheew!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by Redpill1: 9:26am On May 19, 2022
OritaIbadan:

Obviously you are the one who does not read your Bible. Jesus stated clearly that he will sit at the right hand of God, not at the right hand side. This two is completely different. Read your Bible boy

You just said it yourself that Jesus stated he will sit at the right hand of God. Jesus is clearly acknowledging here that he is not God and that God is superior than him because he said that he will sit at the right hand of God. Please check this bible verses for more clarification.
Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)
My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)

‘My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29)

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by aribisala0(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2022
Well for me calling Ogun an idol is a redline but Ogun is very capable just try it.

So if you come here to abuse Ogun your family will suffer loss in the next 24 hours
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by BobbieZion(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2022
Redpill1:
Chai my fellow christians dey fall my hand Sha. If you read your Bible, for example read the whole of Matthew you will see very clearly that Jesus stated that he is not God

Find a seat,sit down and learn.
Stop twisting reality.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by Redpill1: 9:46am On May 19, 2022
BobbieZion:

Find a seat,sit down and learn.
Stop twisting reality.

Ok sir I agree we all learn. But your kind are the ones who twist bible verses. For Christ sake those bible verses are written in plain English. For example these bible verses are written in plain English. Please read and do not twist the meaning.
Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by BobbieZion(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2022
Redpill1:

Ok sir I agree we all learn. But your kind are the ones who twist bible verses. For Christ sake those bible verses are written in plain English. For example these bible verses are written in plain English. Please read and do not twist the meaning.

Read Genesis 1:1.
Then read,John 1:1.
The word of God is Jesus Christ.
Christ and the Father are one.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by derecho(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2022
I haven't read all you've written but I saw somewhere where you said you are a Christian.

Just explain

King James Bible
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

That's 1 Timothy 3:16

Then oblige us why they wanted to stone Jesus when He said what He said in John 10:30

Let's start from there

Redpill1:

You just said it yourself that Jesus stated he will sit at the right hand of God. Jesus is clearly acknowledging here that he is not God and that God is superior than him because he said that he will sit at the right hand of God. Please check this bible verses for more clarification.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by Owologbo(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2022
studio14:
Oga Jesus is not God rather he's son of God, Jesus prayed to his father,God cannot pray because He is the Almighty God.
Have you read:
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by Owologbo(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2022
Redpill1:
Chai my fellow christians dey fall my hand Sha. If you read your Bible, for example read the whole of Matthew you will see very clearly that Jesus stated that he is not God
What do you understand by the statement below:
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 21, 2022
Owologbo:

Have you read:
yes I have read it bro, but Jesus never said he's God sir.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by Opolopoopolonio: 6:23pm On May 21, 2022
Jesus is God.

Explaining this to Muslims is like explaining how a computer works to an ant... grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by jmoore(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2022
Redpill1:
Well I'm a Christian myself and according to numerous bible verses Jesus said it many times that he is the way through which you can get to see the father (that is God), Jesus said he is going to be at the right hand side of God in heaven, When John the Baptist finished baptizing Jesus a voice came down from heaven and said "This is my son in whom I am well pleased".
Uncle FFK no dey read him bible, smh a lot of people are biblically ignorant and they allow pastors to twist thier brain

John 20:28 Thomas replied, "My Lord and my God!"

Perform alignment for your own brain so you can read your Bible very well

Is the son of a lion called a donkey?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by Owologbo(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2022
studio14:
yes I have read it bro, but Jesus never said he's God sir.
so what do you understand by what John 1:1 quoted?
and what do you understand by "the Word was made FLESH and dwell among us"?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by Naajjii: 10:18am On May 22, 2022
alBHAGDADI:
To you Muslims reading this, be sincere with yourself for once. It is everyday you blaspheme against Jesus, yet you turn around and boldly lie that you respect him like Muhammad. Have you ever been enraged when Jesus is insulted just as when Muhammad is? No. You can never be enraged because what you have for him is fake love.

Now, Femi Fani-Kayode is on point with his post. Muslims blaspheme Jesus everyday when they read the Quran which says Jesus is not God, something Christians believe in 100%.

Look below to see what the Quran says about Jesus and Christians (people of the scripture):

Quran 4:171 which reads: “O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion1 or say about Allāh except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allāh and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allāh and His messengers. And do not say, “Three”; desist – it is better for you. Indeed, Allāh is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allāh as Disposer of affairs.”

The Quran clearly says Jesus is not God, which is an attack on Christianity. Do you see Christians burning mosques and killing Muslims because of that? No. If we wanted to do such, it would have happened in the 7th century when Muhammad was receiving inspiration from a false angel garbiel. We would have burnt the Quran which was written 700 years after Christianity, a book that boldly lied about Jesus, but we didn't because we have no spirit of murder in us.

Sadly, the same Muslims who read the Quran that attacks Christianity in almost all its pages are now accusing others of disrespecting their religion.

What's there not to disrespect about your religion? Why should peace be in a pedophile and caravan robber? He was a murder of hundreds and a liar. Ye are of the devil and the desires of the devil which involves murder ye shall do.

The Quran is Satan's response to the Bible which is God's Word. Did you see the above Quran verses? See what the Bible said 700 years before Muhammad was born:

1 John 2:22 KJV
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

The Bible had already described what antichrist is, and Islam clearly fits in as it denies Jesus is the Son of God as seen in the Quran verse above. The Quran is Satan's mice to prevent mankind from accepting the salvation and redemption brought by Jesus. Let me give you a quick breakdown.

When Adam and Eve where in the Garden of Eden, they were naked and we're not ashamed. But immediately they sinned, their eyes opened and they were ashamed. They immediately used leaves to cover their unclothedness. But we all know leaves wither and can't cover unclothedness for long. God had to come with a solution by shedding the blood of a lamb and using its skin as leather to clothes Adam and Eve. The lamb's life was taken to cover their shame after they sinned. That clearly pictures Jesus who is described as the Holy Lamb by John the Baptist.

John 1: 29 KJV
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Satan is preventing Muslims from coming to that Holy Lamb. He's making them to rely on their handwork of sewn leaves to cover their unclothedness of sin instead of allowing God to cover then with the lamb. That is why Muslims rely on their works to get them to heaven e.g fasting, praying five times a day, doing good deeds and defending their faith via bloodshed. Sadly for them, the Bible which existed 700 years before the false Quran already stated it that what is needed to make heaven is the Grace of God which is through faith in Jesus, not by our good works.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast

We are saved by faith/believe in Jesus that he died(was slain like a lamb) to cover our sins. We are not saved by our works of righteousness which are filthy rags before God.

Isaiah 64:6 KJV
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags;

That's why we rely on the righteousness of God which comes from Jesus.

Dear Muslim, come to Jesus now. Go and see a Baptist pastor to preach to you so you can be saved.

Mr man go quote that to your people, if someone crosses your redline and you take it in a certain way, you don't expect another person to take it the way you take it. Your passion for your religion is different from another person's passion. All these your hypocrisy that you are peaceful you don't kill for religion are just deceitful.
You are the worst killers in another way. Ipob unknown gunmen terrorists who are Christians have been killing and beheading people. Last 2 week they slaughtered 2 military officers couple recorded it live and cut off their head and private parts. Yesterday they beheaded a lawmaker.These are Christians that go to church like you. Or you want us to start giving examples and documentating killings by Christians everyday?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Owologbo post=113061921]
so what do you understand by what John 1:1 quoted?
Meaning of John 1:1
This scripture reveals details about Jesus Christ’s life before he came to earth as a human. (John 1:14-17) In verse 14, “the Word” (or “the Logos,” Greek, ho loʹgos) is used as a title. The title “the Word” apparently describes Jesus’ role in communicating God’s commands and instructions to others. Jesus continued to make known God’s word during his ministry on earth and after he returned to heaven.—John 7:16; Revelation 1:1.

“The beginning” refers to the time when God began his creative work and produced the Word. Thereafter, the Word was used by God in the creation of all other things. (John 1:2, 3) The Bible states that Jesus is “the firstborn of all creation” and that “by means of him all other things were created.”—Colossians 1:15, 16.

The phrase “the Word was a god” describes the divine or godlike nature that Jesus possessed before he came to earth. He can be described in this way because of his role as God’s Spokesman and his unique position as the firstborn Son of God through whom God created all other things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Leads In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State Polls / Jagaban Is Back: I Need 5000 Branded T-shirt For The Coming Innuguration / ‘an Ambush’— INEC Kicks As LP Tenders 18,000 Blurred Irev Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.