Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love (4998 Views)

A Nairaland Love Message To Sexzskil / A Thread For Nairaland Love Connects / Nairaland Love Story Success Till Date: Wanna Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2011
kpolli:

SATANI!!!!!

see wetin u cause the babe wey dey feel my posts!!!!

i wud strangle u myself

I reject it in Jesus name. Satani ke?

This is poetry and not as serious as pple are taking.

pls don't attract him here with ur comment o

But I can analyze the poem for you: Nland baby love is on point but he wants a perfect gal so I decided to let go since we were in the about to stage.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2011
sexkillz:

Been Dodging my Head! I've caused enough Commotion & Suspense to last me a lifetime! smiley

Here hide ur head cos I want to machete you too. I missed u sha. I missed you so so much grin grin grin grin
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Here hide your head cos I want to machete you too. I missed u sha. I missed you so so much grin grin grin grin

Yeah! I thought as Much! grin
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
lolz
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by jackpot(f): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2011
Cheers, cuddlemii. It's the nicest direct good-bye
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2011
jackpot:

Cheers, cuddlemii. It's the nicest direct good-bye

Lolz well itss not like a wicked good bye. I'm just running away. thanx anyways. I could write u one about being in Natashas eyes wink wink wink
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Goldieluks: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2011
cuddle are you on yim?lets hook up. undecided
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2011
Yes I am.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Goldieluks: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2011
smiley

add me quick,thanks.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by jackpot(f): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Lolz well itss not like a wicked good bye. I'm just running away. thanx anyways. I could write u one about being in Natashas eyes wink wink wink
would appreciate. Can I add you on yim, if you don't mind?
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Goldieluks: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2011
Cuddle i've dinged you,ding me back,
lets chat. grin
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Cuddle i've dinged you,ding me back,
lets chat. grin

sorry I was busy with house chores. ive added u now so we can chat

jackpot:

would appreciate. Can I add you on yim, if you don't mind?

ok
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2011
I am happy I am happy I am happy

Poem coming soon to describe my heart
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nekai(f): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2011
Love it!

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2011
Nekai:

Love it!

kiss kiss kiss

Thank you bold one wink wink wink.

Ive not seen you in a while. Hope you are good?
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by kpolli(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2011
so its not satani!!! how come he closed his account??

well anyhow nice poem (but honestly i didnt read it)
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
kpolli:

so its not satani!!! how come he closed his account??

Don't know why Satani closed his acc. Well Nland baby love read it and he loves it. He also explained that him & his friend are 2 different people that ones 2 different things. So we have ironed things out.

I am extreme romantic so sometimes I tend to over do it. So you might not be a long poem kind of person so I will just stick to your "nice poem comment"

If everytin I said does not make sense, please pardonĀ  me, I'm in another cloud right now.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by kpolli(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2011
so either ur high, drunk or in ecstasy. . . . being in love is not one
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by denzel2009: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2011
What a [i]melodious [/i]poem. . .nice one!
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2011
kpolli:

so either your high, drunk or in ecstasy. . . . being in love is not one

I am in love. Love was actually what led me to the romance section so that I can write and express myself. It just happened and I could not help myself so its not like it just started. I don't drink, smoke or use ecstasy.

Maybe you don't just believe love but I do and when it strucks, OMG. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2011
denzel2009:

What a [i]melodious [/i]poem. . .nice one!

Lolz. You must know me because your comment has revealed too much details about me. I will fish you out now.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Goldieluks: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddle nice one,lol.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Cuddle nice one,lol.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by denzel2009: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Lolz. You must know me because your comment has revealed too much details about me. I will fish you out now.

Ahhhh not again! tongue
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by kpolli(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2011
when i said ecstasy i didnt mean the drug. . . .
n am happy for u. . . .
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Goldieluks: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

why you crying babes,you know am happy for ya. smiley
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I reject it in Jesus name. Satani ke?

This is poetry and not as serious as pple are taking.

pls don't attract him here with your comment o

But I can analyze the poem for you: Nland baby love is on point but he wants a perfect gal so I decided to let go since we were in the about to stage.

kpolli:

so its not[b] satani[/b]!!! how come he closed his account??

Cuddlemii:

Don't know why Satani closed his acc. Well Nland baby love read it and he loves it. He also explained that him & his friend are 2 different people that ones 2 different things. So we have ironed things out.

I am extreme romantic so sometimes I tend to over do it. So you might not be a long poem kind of person so I will just stick to your "nice poem comment"

If everytin I said does not make sense, please pardonĀ  me, I'm in another cloud right now.

WTF is this SATANI u guys keep referring to? The only Satanist on NL is ogaga4luv my friend. WTH is he?
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2011
kpolli:

when i said ecstasy i didnt mean the drug. . . .
n am happy for u. . . .

Sorry my bad. Blame it on my wide knowledge base. Thanx dear
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2011
toba:

WTF is this SATANI u guys keep referring to? The only Satanist on NL is ogaga4luv my friend. WTH is he?

Then it's time you WAKE UP and smell the coffee! cool
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
WTH kinda coffe are u talking about? this
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Pharoh: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2011
Very nice poem but in doing that you exposed yourself and made it evident that you are . . . . and in look for a . . . .

But the poem is nice and will be looking forward to read more from you.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by denzel2009: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

For Rich Gay Guys Only.call 08082925096 / Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl / Chilling With Elder Brother After A Studio Session [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.