Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love (4997 Views)

A Nairaland Love Message To Sexzskil / A Thread For Nairaland Love Connects / Nairaland Love Story Success Till Date: Wanna Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
WOW this is revealing. Are u the guy in Question? hmm. so this is how u look like denzel
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by oladiboy: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2011
This is a very interesting story, but don't say goodbye for ever pls.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
Drill all you want, u can not know him  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Denzel, I checked ur profile because you mentioned my name in your post so obviously you r someone I know or u r playing pranks but I think my friends here told u.

@Pharoh, I am not looking for anything. For me to be this audible about love, then you should know its more than worth it. I'm expressive like that. Thanx for liking the  poem.

@toba, he looks more like Tyson Beck ford and not this thing you pasted here.

I will paste a new poem soon, watch out

oladiboy:

Hmmm
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2011
oladiboy:

Hin fit? That one na shakara olo je
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Drill all you want, u can not know him  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Denzel, I checked your profile because you mentioned my name in your post so obviously you r someone I know or u r playing pranks but I think my friends here told u.

@Pharoh, I am not looking for anything. For me to be this audible about love, then you should know its more than worth it. I'm expressive like that. Thanx for liking the  poem.

@toba, he looks more like Tyson Beck ford and not this thing you pasted here.

I will paste a new poem soon, watch out

Hmmm

eya that means the guy go fine pass me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2011
@toba

u r always in a jolly mood all the time.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2011
My baby nah God. The God i serve has been faithful despite my unfaithfulness. I feel hm in everythng i do. My signature says a lot. I curled it from Psalm 118. Till i die, till i die na God i go serve. Swt hrt, i have told God to take away my life the day i will go bow down for other gods.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ok back to me, enough with the romance tongue tongue cool cool
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Pharoh: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^ So what are we coming back to you for or we should prepare ourselves for the next poem? tongue

A lot could be changed in real life face to face conversations, so try once more to do the adjustment in real life if it is possible for you guys to meet. I don't think those kind of things can be changed by merely talking virtually to each other over the internet or phone.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2011
Wow, where did u get such wisdom from? U must be a lawyer i suppose. If i told cuddle the truth about her infatuated love affect, she would probably hate me. Online relatnships, cant be confused with the real world situatn believe me. Probably u are still missing that clue. I have spoken to few number of babes on Nl on phone and on facebook and i know what it feels like. Baby grow up and dnt take everythng here too seriously. I can never date a faceless person. At least one must put how he or she looks like forward first. Or else, u would be liking the posts other than the personality.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
Pharoh:

^^^ So what are we coming back to you for or we should prepare ourselves for the next poem? tongue

A lot could be changed in real life face to face conversations, so try once more to do the adjustment in real life if it is possible for you guys to meet. I don't think those kind of things can be changed by merely talking virtually to each other over the internet or phone.

Lol. What makes you a ruler over romance and love. Do you think these are ancient times that Mary got pregnant without intercourse. We are not terrestrials, ghosts or invisible so all what I wrote has nothing to do with the internet or phone.

I suspect you have never been in love before or you were hurt once because where did all these come from. I'm good at advising people. I could help you.

Everyone just wants to know who the mystery man is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Clever medieval king, say all these to them Cains & Abels, Sodoms et all. We invented romance and still queen bee of romance wink.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2011
190 is calling out for his love on the other side through poetry grin
Amazing what love can make people do.
both of you have become poet masters cz of this thing called love.
I wait with bated breath grin grin
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^I am still the initiator wink

U also want to know Nland baby love

Ans this ques and I tell you

You said the other time that you were married with a child born in 1989, is it true?
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

cuddle u made me fall off my seat laughing
grin grin grin grin
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2011
ok back t myself
grin grin grin grin
I actually have 89.
leakage pliz
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^I'm glad I'm wise enuf to amuse u like dt wink
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^guess, 3 guesses.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Jamesdman(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddy baby, i've missed u. Nice piece of poetry up there. . . . I can see u're really makin gud use of Shakespeare's 18th volume of poetry dat i got 4 U. *winks*
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
i got 4 .narrowing it down to 3.not easy to say the truth
Everybody loves you so its pretty hard
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2011
Dont fall, go back to ur sit and answer her. I'm interested cos im also married to the damsel that appear on my profile pix
pendo89:

grin grin grin grin

pendo89:

grin grin grin grin

Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
James-dman:

Cuddy baby, i've missed u. Nice piece of poetry up there. . . . I can see u're really makin gud use of Shakespeare's 18th volume of poetry dat i got 4 U. *winks*

I missed you baby. Where have you been. Ive missed u, upendo, dyt, sexykillz and him. What happened to every1
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^1989!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

And change the thread title now.Its no longer goodbye.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
pendo89:

i got 4 .narrowing it down to 3.not easy to say the truth
Everybody loves you so its pretty hard

Ok give me initials.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2011
ooooh not with all these smart nlandrs here.
it will be evident plus al spoil the fun and open a can of worms
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^Ok so the suspense is good then

How are you?
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Jamesdman(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2011
I've bn kinda busy. Dunno abt Dyt. . . . Bt i tink she is kul! Sup wif ur 'lover'?
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2011
James-dman:

I've bn kinda busy. Dunno abt Dyt. . . . Bt i tink she is kul! Sup wif your 'lover'?

He is aight. I think dyt has been having network issues. do u want her email and yim?
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Jamesdman(m): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2011
Yeah. Email wil do. Tnx!
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2011
The suspence is good. dont kill it cz it will lose the flavour.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 12:09am On Jul 21, 2011
James-dman:

Yeah. Email wil do. Tnx!

otiks1@yahoo.com

i will delete asap. both email et yim, lolz

pendo89:

The suspence is good. dont kill it cz it will lose the flavour.

thanx dear
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Jamesdman(m): 12:22am On Jul 21, 2011
Ok. I've got it. Tnx dear, u're d best. *kisses her*. . . . . Hi grandma Upendo. . . . .
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2011
^^lol James am cool very cool
I c you are the perfect example of a player!
your one crazy dude.
But funny I like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

For Rich Gay Guys Only.call 08082925096 / Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl / Chilling With Elder Brother After A Studio Session [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.