Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders (27994 Views)

Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood / Fani-kayode Reacts To Planned Proscription Of Shiites By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by TUTU147: 9:10am On May 19, 2022
iwaeda:

Go to Kaduna, Kano, Borno, no okada, but here they have become land lord grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind them,I no blame them but our leaders.You obey law in kano,Kaduna etc but you don't want to obey same law in Lagos,Ogun, Delta,etc.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Geeworldwide: 9:11am On May 19, 2022
MosakuAW:
Hausas are not scared of death because majority of the Arabic schools in the North teaches them that, they will be rewarded in heaven if they kill people who go against them.

Everywhere they go, they caused issues. #Break Nigeria Up.

Says who, if they re not afraid of death, why re they still exist they should have jump into lagoon one by one na or enter under trailer, afterall they would be rewarded
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by WibusJaga: 9:12am On May 19, 2022
This has always been my fear with this uncontrolled influx of abokis
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by TUTU147: 9:12am On May 19, 2022
The way the northern youths move to the west show that they have a motive.The leaders of the south west and south south should do something about it before it is too late.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by WibusJaga: 9:13am On May 19, 2022
This has always been my fear with this uncontrolled influx of abokis. The more their number, the more their wahala.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2022
I remember warning about the influx of these bike men to Lekki in particular where 99% of the bike men AND agberos at Marwa alone are northerners, I warned but the usual suspects told me to shut up. Now look at the message a whole king is putting out, is it the underpaid securities that'll secure those estates ? It is well
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by iwaeda: 9:17am On May 19, 2022
TUTU147:
Don't mind them,I no blame them but our leaders.You obey law in kano,Kaduna etc but you don't want to obey same law in Lagos,Ogun, Delta,etc.
Almost all the Southern leaders are cowards grin angry grin grin
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Wokenaija: 9:21am On May 19, 2022
Ban them jor!
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by NaijaCars4sale: 9:26am On May 19, 2022
We don't want any violence, may God save this country
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by victorv12(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2022
They should completely chase them out of Lagos. See the mistake that our elders in the South West caused.

Using crazy bike men from the North to rig election in Lagos state and in other SW states. They're the one that allow this Okada business to thrive.

In and around my neighborhood in Abuja, bikers and Keke Napep are not allowed to move around. Before they can allow you to enter my estate with Bolt, the person that's inviting you need to call the security guys at the gate before they can give you any access into the neighborhood.

Nigerians needs to take their security seriously under this government.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by foreshore(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2022
Lagosfinder:

https://punchng.com/oniru-alerts-lekki-residents-to-planned-attack-by-okada-riders/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1652935215

It's high tine all this Buhari's cousins be eliminated. They don't have regard for law and human life
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Psoul(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2022
I strongly believed that these Hausas have bn instructed in their Mosques to keep causing problem everywhere they are until there will be reprisal attack everywhere.
The government will come out to declare state of emergency.
They will say that the violence in the country is too much.
For this, it will be very risky holding any election under such tension.
In line with that, the present government should continue until are able stabilize the security situation.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Clasmanj(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2022
Tell them in the language they will understand
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Galaxyowerri(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
70% of okada riders in southern states now are of the hausa fulani origin they're trooping in their thousands everyday . And they come with their mentality....

You guys are still sleeping while your region is gradually being invaded and encircled. I have not seen a more docile and unthinking folks before!!
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Galaxyowerri(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2022
Easy5265:

You have an outlet in Onitsha, how has the activities of the autopiloters/ipob terrorist activities affected your business ?

Lol, imagine how ridiculous some of you are, in a thread talking about severe security threat in Lagos, you are not bothered but more concerned about what is happening in the East? Is there any part of Nigeria without serious issues now? What about the crises in Sokoto, Abuja etc?

Are you for real!!!!
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by tamdun: 10:16am On May 19, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
70% of okada riders in southern states now are of the hausa fulani origin they're trooping in their thousands everyday . And they come with their mentality....
One solution, ban okada

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2022
If you're the sensitive type living in Lagos,you will agree with me that almost all parts of Lagos has been flanked by Fulani/Hausa even Niger citizens in the guise of Riding Okada!

They know all the crannies in your hood.
They have the ability to conduct a coordinated attack in Lagos anytime any day!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by SugarGirl44(f): 10:19am On May 19, 2022
Passionate888:
Hausa/Fulani want to conquer South West again?

Yes o.
They want to conquer everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by tjcare4u2005(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2022
Good move from Lagos State Government this hoodlum need to go back to their various State. Their menace is too much jawe.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Titaniumental: 10:30am On May 19, 2022
I trust Fashola,he would have send most of this riffraffs back to their godforsaken land
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by SugarGirl44(f): 10:32am On May 19, 2022
Galaxyowerri:

You guys are still sleeping while your region is gradually being invaded and encircled. I have not seen a more docile and unthinking folks before!!

They're moving everywhere in the south, SE, SE and SS, nobody is spared.
Those people have a big agenda to dominate this country.
If only those pot bellied southern politicians can stop eating like gluttons for once and know what's happening around them.

I've never seen more shameless people than our politicians, they only do all the hardwork during election and rest afterwards.
Crazy mad people.
Abeg make them divide d country.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by olatuns2017: 10:38am On May 19, 2022
Lagosfinder:

https://punchng.com/oniru-alerts-lekki-residents-to-planned-attack-by-okada-riders/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1652935215

Everybody want to be in Lagos

Unfortunately

They don't want to obey the regulators in Lagos

Na the okada aboki plenty pass now !!!

They need REGULATIONs to operate in Lagos
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by aribisala0(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2022
Banning Okada is a good move and from Next year Lagos will be hot for all law breaker
Enforcement of overcrowding rules and market activities in areas that are designated as residential MUST STOP so

LAdipo market will be close down and any other illegal market activity in residential areas
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by LyfeJennings(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2022
Any Aboki U see that tries nonsense
Shot on sight
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by skywalker240(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2022
This is what is always bound to happen when the host gives the foreigners much space and freedom maybe probably due to the beleif "if i retaliate, they come back maybe stronger and we both lose"

just in the name of peace and let it slide, you decides silence and looking away is the only reasonable thing to do.

but knowing well that silence and looking away in the face of obvious incoming danger, is actually defined as cowardice with a heavy blend of 100% stupidity.

i wouldnt have replied, but this thread has said alot.

Freedom34
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by antibullshit: 10:49am On May 19, 2022
Passionate888:
Hausa/Fulani want to conquer South West again?
This is how herdsmen started....its always been the plan . In rural areas they use cattle as an excuse , In the cities its okada . Remember what the late Obadiah Mailafiya said? It's happening . Nigerians must put aside their differences , unite and get rid of this menace.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by techWriter3: 11:13am On May 19, 2022
Only in the east will you know hausas/fulanis needing thinking to boldly attack their host
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Easy5265: 11:16am On May 19, 2022
Galaxyowerri:

Lol, imagine how ridiculous some of you are, in a thread talking about severe security threat in Lagos, you are not bothered but more concerned about what is happening in the East? Is there any part of Nigeria without serious issues now? What about the crises in Sokoto, Abuja etc?

Are you for real!!!!

The Igbo man and the constant need to defend himself from sometimes phantom attacks. I am from the East, and I live in the East. You have business in Onitsha, was just looking to sample opinions of pple with business in the East. But alas you rather dodge the issues and go on endless ranting.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Freedom34: 11:27am On May 19, 2022
skywalker240:
This is what is always bound to happen when the host gives the foreigners much space and freedom maybe probably due to the beleif "if i retaliate, they come back maybe stronger and we both lose"
Well, sorry d bolded is d hallmark of a civilized society.
In well civilized climes, u as a nigerian, after having ur 'papers' as a citizen of dt country can even vie for political office! (Our civility for Nigeria sef never reach dt one). So d bolded is no crime. Na d 'visitor' suppose give hinsef brain and package hinsef well!

The narrow-minded region in Nigeria dt doesn't give outsiders freedom is a no-go zone as we speak as her sons and daughters are daily trooping to d 'zoo' to live in peace. So which way nah? You can't eat ur cake and have it! The same primitive behaviour that made their region a death zone is what they want to replicate in southwest. No way brah! cool

Just in the name of peace and let it slide, you decides silence and looking away is the only reasonable thing to do.

but knowing well that silence and looking away in the face of obvious incoming danger, is actually defined as cowardice with a heavy blend of 100% stupidity.

i wouldnt have replied, but this thread has said alot.

Freedom34
I feel u brah, but there are a million and one ways to respond to situations like dt which will lead to justice being served and simultaneously preserve d peace of d society......and sorry brah, 'violence-induced retaliation' ain't one of them!

For starters, Lagos state can outrightly ban okada in Lagos thereby putting an end to their menace and forestall and frustrate their influx into Lagos/southwest.

Lagos state can target their sources of income in various ways which will make Lagos/sw unattractive to them. Na dem by densef go relocate!

Everything nor be by gra-gra!

Those dt destroyed their region with brash actions shdn't be d one to dictate how a sane society shd be run!
If e work for them, den nor go run commot come Lagos!
cool

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Sleekfingers: 11:40am On May 19, 2022
Emersonjay:
Only in the west will you see hausas/fulanis having mind to boldly attack their host...

And you think all those okada riders are from the north?
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Sleekfingers: 11:44am On May 19, 2022
Bullet01:
This can only happen in Yoruba land. I trust my people. We no dey take sh*t.

yoruba , igbo and other tribes are also riding okada....they support themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS / The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) / Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.