Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders (27993 Views)

Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood / Fani-kayode Reacts To Planned Proscription Of Shiites By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by jojo1415: 8:42am On May 19, 2022
E go reach everybody
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by seeker121(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2022
If it those Almanjiri don't hesitate to pull the trigger those beasts don't deserve to live.They always feel like na them get violence pass and nothing fit happened.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by LZAA: 8:42am On May 19, 2022
Won't the oba drown them in the lagoon grin grin
Cowards!!!
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Nobody: 8:42am On May 19, 2022
The police would be so happy on this new ban... infact they would be the new riders now at exorbitant fares while seizing defaulters at exorbitant cost aswell...

Well, the Okada riders caused it.. the only solution right now is not through blackmail of votes, if they can fish out all those that were involved in the killing and burning of that young lad, then public empathy might begin to sway their side.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by scarra: 8:43am On May 19, 2022
Blue Suede Salvatore Ferragamo Boots. Never worn brand new. Price is 20k. WhatsApp - 07037453801. Escrow and Waybill possible

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Cantonese: 8:44am On May 19, 2022
Very terrible.

Okadas need to be banned all over Lagos. That Seriki stated that Fashola was tougher on them. Government should be there always to protect the citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by angelina08(f): 8:45am On May 19, 2022
I think it's essential to be aware of the potential danger and take precautions, but I don't think there's any need to panic. The Oba of Oniru is just being cautious and trying to protect his people. We should all do the same.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Bullet01(f): 8:47am On May 19, 2022
This can only happen in Yoruba land. I trust my people. We no dey take sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by asahnwaKC: 8:47am On May 19, 2022
They should be closely monitored... and most are not even Nigerians.. why immigration no de go after them...they are everywhere homeless just coursing havoc... now lagosians should now be afraid of them.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by aribisala0(m): 8:47am On May 19, 2022
The ban should be not only on Okada riders but okada importation

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by gannod(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2022
helinues:
Their carpenters would not want to use teeth to remove nails

It is not a must to live in Lagos most especially when you are not ready to abide by the law of the state.

Where there is no law, there is no sin
Where there is no sin, there is no law

They should take their lawlessness back to their region. I wonder why the Lagos state government had to wait till now. I miss Fashola..carpentar won o je feyin yoso
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by jaxxy(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2022
This monarch that was forced into that position against the family wishes wants to be relevant. Why is the mornach issuing such statement instead of the police.

That guy was killed 2 days earlier and it didn't make the new until a day after Deborah was killed far away in sokoto.

I find that really weird for smtn that serious which happened in lekki.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by toujurs: 8:49am On May 19, 2022
After oba dn collect owo mi da from okada, he thinks there can be peace.

Oba living off other people hustle. grin, if i want to change roof, Oba go send agbero to bring an invoice for me to pay. So i can change my roof by my self grin. No be juju be that grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by gentleguy1975: 8:50am On May 19, 2022
MosakuAW:
Hausas are not scared of death because majority of the Arabic schools in the North teaches them that, they will be rewarded in heaven if they kill people who go against them.

Everywhere they go, they caused issues. #Break Nigeria Up.
rather on the contrary, the Quran prescribes death sentence for killers of innocent souls and hell awaits them! they shouldn't allow any half baked scholar to brainwash them

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by juman(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2022
Oh thousands of them would be killed.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by pacespot(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2022
Sometimes I imagine if it were Fulani people that are fighting jihad war in the northern Nigeria or Hausas
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Quiny32323: 8:54am On May 19, 2022
Na still igbo people go get mind retaliate,for nmanu own na to dey make noise.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by toujurs: 8:54am On May 19, 2022
LZAA:
Won't the oba drown them in the lagoon grin grin
Cowards!!!
It wasn't this oba that said that he would drown people, its the other one, the oba of lagos. the political oba of lagos that likes bribe more than his people. The one that his staff was seized by little boys

But he later came out to apologize, he said he was high on origin beer grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by pacespot(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2022
As they banned open grazing but I am still seeing Fulani openly grazing their cattles in the South West
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by LZAA: 8:57am On May 19, 2022
toujurs:
It wasn't this oba that said that he would drown people, its the other one, the oba of lagos. the political oba of lagos that likes bribe more than his people. The one that his staff was seized by little boys

But he later came out to apologize, he said he was high on origin beer grin
grin
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Neddstark: 8:57am On May 19, 2022
MosakuAW:
Hausas are not scared of death because majority of the Arabic schools in the North teaches them that, they will be rewarded in heaven if they kill people who go against them.

Everywhere they go, they caused issues. #Break Nigeria Up.

Guy, 90% of them dey fear death. If them see say they confirm their brother with bullet, and more bullet dey fly, dem go get sense say life sweet.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by iwaeda: 8:59am On May 19, 2022
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Quiny32323: 9:00am On May 19, 2022
At dei dei yesterday dey collect back, it's only in lagos that these people dey get this kind mind.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by DenreleDave(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2022
Bullet01:
This can only happen in Yoruba land. I trust my people. We no dey take sh*t.

Yes it can only happen in East too where your people kill their own tribesmen
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by Forgodsgrace: 9:01am On May 19, 2022
Make dem go call Wasiu Ayinde Marshall or MC Oluomo to fight for them.
Re: Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders by gadgethead: 9:02am On May 19, 2022
It's good these Hausa/fulani are exposing their true unstable selves. They can not be treated like the rest of the populace. They have been treated with kid gloves for way too long. Especially in the southwest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Drags NASS To Supreme Court / What Is Your Take On President Buhari's Independence Day Speech / Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.