Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So (8421 Views)

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Is It A Sin To Patronize Herbalists For Healing? / Diff Btw Faith In God And Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by kandiikane(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2011
Right, anyways please abeg please spell NT in its original form I cannot seem to understand what these initials stand for.

Oh new testament, right? Ofcourse, it might not be mentioned because Jesus was the healer(in the new testament), I doubt the bible condemns healing from herbs.

The bible says God heals everything but the thing is he uses people to heal whether be it pastor or herbalist(my number one). One thing you have to understand is Christ apostles did not heal believers but non-believers. .
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by God4: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2011
kandiikane:

Right, anyways please abeg please spell NT in its original form I cannot seem to understand what these initials stand for.

Oh new testament, right? Ofcourse, it might not be mentioned because Jesus was the healer(in the new testament), I doubt the bible condemns healing from herbs.

The bible says God heals everything but the thing is he uses people to heal whether be it pastor or herbalist(my number one). One thing you have to understand is Christ apostles did not heal believers but non-believers. .
the bible condemns fetish things, which is what most herbalist practice
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by kandiikane(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
God,:

the bible condemns fetish things, which is what most  herbalist practice

kandiikane:

I see, you are a pagan. . .

There are two different types of herbalist

1: someone that finds herbs to cure from trees, nature etc
2: someone that finds herbs through spiritual entities which the Op is talking about.(Seeking the oracle/ asking to bring 5 goats to sacrifice so the mighty god of orowolo can show him the cure)

I hope you now understand the one I mean. .
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by God4: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2011
Yes i now understand ma.
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by tpia5: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2011
kandiikane:

Why are you asking me? You should know more about this more than me undecided

what were you told the name stands for?
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by kandiikane(m): 2:09am On Jul 16, 2011
Tpia, what is these questions? Abi, na naija only have babas? The name was made up as an example.
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by Sweetnecta: 5:42am On Jul 16, 2011
@Pastoraio: « #31 on: Yesterday at 04:17:35 PM »
[Quote]^^^ the post above is confusing. I was addressing Tpia when I asked if christianity was not spiritual. She is a 'christian' and she is talking about spirituality as if it is a bad thing.

Anywhere in the NT that you see the word Sorcery, or Witchcraft check the original greek. The word is Pharmakos which means medicine as well. Those bible passages could equally be condemning those who practice medicine. In fact there is nowhere in the NT that herbs or medicines are prescribed or endorsed. All healing is by faith. God heals everything. In this those who run to pastors when they have a headache have biblical backing.

I'm yet to see an incensed christian or Muslim pray when the situation is aggressive. They [b]mostly al[/b]l pick up their swords. That's one business where neither are willing to leave it to God. ]/Quote]only a dishonest man; pagan [a babalawo] parading himself as a pastor [pastoraio] can not reason beyond the topmost layer [surface] of an issue, the reason he concluded, contrary to historical facts. You, Pastoraio did not look with adequate normal insight to the life of Muhammad [as], you would have seen two obvious examples of diffusion of 'keg of gunpowder about to be ignited' situations.

mind you, the most patient man could be provoked, so it is not unexpected when God commanded the messenger to respond to those who were bent on wanting to 'blow off the light of Guidance {Islam}' that Muhammad and his followers charged against those who shot the first arrow. No one will blame the Young David {AS} for charging against Goliath. No one should overlook that the patient Muhammad [as] and his followers [ra] must protect Islam and defend their position to practice their religion, even if they have to liberate lands and nations so that others may have the same right.

1]. Before the Islam of Muhammmad [as] he was a hanifan, a name meaning Islam, too. Muhammad resolved the conflict of the kufar of makka wanting the tribal honor of who placed the black stone on the rebuilt kaaba. read about it and learn how the master resolved issues.

2]. the charter [constitution] of Madina was drawn up in part to avert the possible conflict that was about to arise from the non muslim leadership, people who saw the presence of the Messenger [as] that must lead to the erosion of their power in the city known as Yathrib. there are other reasons and benefits from the constitution; which included immediately doubling of the city population without creating any over crowding and any homelessness.

below is an assignment for you. read the whole material and educate yourself by it, even tjough you may not be willing to give us a report on it;

An analysis on the attempts of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in ,
univdhak.academia.edu/, /An_analysis_on_the_attempts_of_Proph, - Cached[/quote]
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by Sweetnecta: 5:48am On Jul 16, 2011
An analysis on the attempts of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in ,
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by fluxyn(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2016
paris10:
Most of the Yoruba films producers are Muslims, and this is why you see fetishism being displayed in these movies. The producers are ignorant and do not see anything wrong with consulting the herbalist. A slight challenges faced by any of the actors/actresses always result in consulting the herbalist, then the Alfas (birds of a feather)

I believe you are educated and should not have said this. So all igbo actors are christians and they do is fetish and sex films. Does that mean all chritians do not see smtn wrong in being fetish. Please lets drop tribal and religious issues.. And my brother most of does actors are christians and what they do in movies is promote culture. Lets try to educate ourselves before talking. If not that i know all tribes are smart will be thinking like you now
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by analice107: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
kandiikane:
Pastor AIO, you have to understand these fetishes are not part of this world, they are spiritual entities. Which we are basically worshipping, many believe in it more than the spiritual power of God. .You are using spiritual forces that are not Godly. .

Stop saying godly, instead say, allahhly this is because, Allah is not God. he is a demon.
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by analice107: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
kandiikane:
^^Yes, if a person practices that as a religion. . . You cannot be in two. .Going to the mosque calling Allah's name and then going back home calling the almighty arowolo.
Heeeelllloooo. Can someone tell these Folk that Allah is a demon and not God?
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by OLAJADON: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
PastorAIO:
What about carrying sword or gun for protection? Is that seeking protection outside of Allah?
a muslim only does dat except if situation warrant it...any muslim dat carry gun knife or any object to hurt another human for no valid reason is not a muslim
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by OLAJADON: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
analice107:

Heeeelllloooo. Can someone tell these Folk that Allah is a demon and not God?
helll is real.... pray u dont go their...HAVE YOU EVEN DONE ANY RESEARCH ON ISLAM.
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by PastorAIO: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2016
OLAJADON:

a muslim only does dat except if situation warrant it...any muslim dat carry gun knife or any object to hurt another human for no valid reason is not a muslim

So when the situation warrants it it is okay to seek protection outside of Allah.
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by OLAJADON: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
PastorAIO:

So when the situation warrants it it is okay to seek protection outside of Allah.
u r funny .....xo r u expecting me to ask for forgivness or call on jesus or expect Allah to send down his angels to fight for me when am been attack
THIS IS COMMON SENSE.
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by PastorAIO: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLAJADON:

u r funny .....xo r u expecting me to ask for forgivness or call on jesus or expect Allah to send down his angels to fight for me when am been attack
THIS IS COMMON SENSE.
It would help you immensely if you actually read the thread and had some understanding of what was being discussed in the thread.

Someone is accusing Alfa of seeking protection outside of Allah because muslims shouldn't look in the future.

However when you go to the doctor because you're ill the doctor makes a prognosis which is a form of looking into the future.

At this time of the year (about a month ago) if you bought any economic or political magazine they will be full of predictions of 2016 based on which some people will make investments and plan their lives. That too is a form of looking into the future and Allah doesn't have anything to do with it.

If you feel the need to protect yourself with guns and swords, it is because Allah cannot do anything for you. After all according to the poster a muslim must not seek protection outside of allah.

You too have come just to buttress my point. If you are in danger, you will protect yourself. If you need money you will find a job. If you're sick you will take drugs, if you want to know the future you will make prognosis etc. The same thing the Christian (who has sense) the Buddhist and the atheist does, that is what you will do and Allah will not enter the equation at all.

kandiikane:
It is Haram for any muslim to practise fetishism or try to look into the future. That thing you tie around your waist or your body is haram, that water (naso) you wash yourself with is haram. .You are seeking protection in something other than God's protection.

What Alfas do is haram. . All they do is Haram, it is the same as juju because they are mixing Islam/Christianity with animistic practices. .

No difference at all.
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by PastorAIO: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLAJADON:

THIS IS COMMON SENSE.

Total common sense. So please go and advise your muslim brother.
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by OLAJADON: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
PastorAIO:

This just shows how smart u r indeed.
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by OLAJADON: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
PastorAIO:

This just shows how smart u r indeed.
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by OLAJADON: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
PastorAIO:
It would help you immensely if you actually read the thread and had some understanding of what was being discussed in the thread.

Someone is accusing Alfa of seeking protection outside of Allah because muslims shouldn't look in the future.

However when you go to the doctor because you're ill the doctor makes a prognosis which is a form of looking into the future.

At this time of the year (about a month ago) if you bought any economic or political magazine they will be full of predictions of 2016 based on which some people will make investments and plan their lives. That too is a form of looking into the future and Allah doesn't have anything to do with it.

If you feel the need to protect yourself with guns and swords, it is because Allah cannot do anything for you. After all according to the poster a muslim must not seek protection outside of allah.

You too have come just to buttress my point. If you are in danger, you will protect yourself. If you need money you will find a job. If you're sick you will take drugs, if you want to know the future you will make prognosis etc. The same thing the Christian (who has sense) the Buddhist and the atheist does, that is what you will do and Allah will not enter the equation at all.

like a muslim brother as said b4 any muslim that looks into the future or visit any of those alfas will be questioned.....DO U HAVE ANY QUESTION.?
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by PastorAIO: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLAJADON:

like a muslim brother as said b4 any muslim that looks into the future or visit any of those alfas will be questioned.....DO U HAVE ANY QUESTION.?

This matter died 5 years ago. You are the one that has resurrected it. Try and meditate on your mind and find out why you felt a need to resurrect it.

As for me, I have no question.
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by OLAJADON: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
PastorAIO:

This matter died 5 years ago. You are the one that has resurrected it. Try and meditate on your mind and find out why you felt a need to resurrect it.

As for me, I have no question.
if u have no quesstion then Bleep off my timeline.
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by Alew123: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Note your intentions towards consult Alfa really matter a lot. Don't place your believe on the so called soap or whatever the Alfa is given you , Allah knew your intentions even before you make a move

But one question I have for you is that, why did you keep visiting? Why can't the obstacles or circumstances left/disappeared/stopped occurring/happening since you been visiting and using the medicine gotten from the Alfa.

Ask yourself cause those so called Alfa(Majority) knew your weakness already and the meds they gave you they knew the expiring date. Wise up .
Just keep your faith on God whatever comes your way just thanks Allah.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by tck2000(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So by Hussl3r(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2023
What can one do in case of spiritual cobweb

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / Is Woman Not From God / Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.