Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly (17502 Views)

2023 Presidency: Court Joins PDP, Others In Emefiele’s Suit Against INEC, AGF / Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form / Women In Abuja Protest Against National Assembly's Misogynistic Agenda (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by anonimi: 11:23am On May 19, 2022
Xscape1993:
Buhari is a bad product.. unproductive ruler with no economy experience...

So how did we vote for him, after three failed attempts, and voted for him twice thereafter?
Are most of us also bad products, unproductive followers with no economic understanding of issues
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by KingGBsky(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2022
Emperor88:

Did you read and understand the post?

I read it completely. What is your problem with my assertions?
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by Emperor88(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2022
Mopolchi:
What a shame! Can anyone be a judge in his own case without winning it?

Olodo...The FG and Rivers government have filed a similar case against NASS on electoral bill act... The court has decided to join the FG and Rivers suit together against NASS. So it is now FG+Rivers government vs NASS instead of having FG vs NASS and Rivers vs NASS.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by gracealonev: 11:53am On May 19, 2022
holuwajobar:
Gbas gbos for buhari left and right ..... History wont say good things about him years to come

Nigerians have short memory span. Buhari would assume the same role just ad Babangida very soon. Our useless politicians have to consult with him before they take any major step.
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by SeunNotOwner: 12:44pm On May 19, 2022
holuwajobar:
Gbas gbos for buhari left and right ..... History wont say good things about him years to come

----------------

Biko, i soaked garri to feel my stomach last night , again this morning..... I know that everywhere is tough , coz im a witness to that.... Abeg i will really appreciate if i see 5h from anyone here ..... It will go a long way for me...... Please n please

Zen.ith

I for give 1k but you insult the president. goan eat your word...
Hungarian wey dey insult the king
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by GoodSerpent: 12:52pm On May 19, 2022
anonimi:

So how did we vote for him, after three failed attempts, and voted for him twice thereafter?
Are most of us also bad products, unproductive followers with no economic understanding of issues
It seems so chief....��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by GoodSerpent: 12:54pm On May 19, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Ooo becos you wan give him money he should turn to Lai Mohammed and Shehu Garbage to praise the failure called president?
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by holuwajobar(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Abeg no vex , just help overlook my comment ...abeg...
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by 2loadedguy: 1:09pm On May 19, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/19/supreme-court-joins-rivers-in-buharis-suit-against-national-assembly/
A lot of Nigerians just comment or post rubbish without even getting the basic understanding of a news. Buhari may be a bad product and very useless president but I am with him on this electoral act issue. Buharis insistence is that there should be no statutory delegates in primary elections and delegates should be elected by their wards in primaries. But the national assembly want to smuggle the statutory delegates in the electoral bill for which they alongside governors and other elected officers would be the beneficiary by being delegates. I just pray we understand an issue before commenting on same.
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by SeunNotOwner: 1:23pm On May 19, 2022
GoodSerpent:

Ooo becos you wan give him money he should turn to Lai Mohammed and Shehu Garbage to praise the failure called president?

Yes he should love the president by force by fire
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by maxzzo1(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2022
As Wike don join Buhari dat means Buhari go win....
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by derek2(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2022
Several comment I see here , really shows most understand don’t really understand what is been said before drawing to conclusion. I mean they don’t even understand what they read.
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 19, 2022
apache22b:
I stand with Buhari forever

If you like sit with him. Many have collected. Everyone will collect eventually

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by IfnobeGod20: 5:33pm On May 19, 2022
KingGBsky:
This failure of a president and malami won’t just rest and let their failure go with them in 2023. They still want to drag the country’s institutions with them.
Nothing in Nigeria is working and that is never their problem.
The day you refused to mention Buhari in your discussion, that day death had held you bound. Instead of you to malign the person that was said joined on an issue, your concern is Buhari your main headache. Please don't die hating.
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by Mopolchi: 5:51pm On May 19, 2022
Mumu...the supreme court that will preside over the case against FG is joining Rivers state as appellant.
Emperor88:

Olodo...The FG and Rivers government have filed a similar case against NASS on electoral bill act... The court has decided to join the FG and Rivers suit together against NASS. So it is now FG+Rivers government vs NASS instead of having FG vs NASS and Rivers vs NASS.
Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by epadomo(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2022
holuwajobar:

----------------

Biko, i soaked garri to feel my stomach last night , again this morning..... I know that everywhere is tough , coz im a witness to that.... Abeg i will really appreciate if i see 5h from anyone here ..... It will go a long way for me...... Please n please

Zen.ith

Apply here and your story change 4 better. My one cent though

Re: Supreme Court Joins Rivers In Buhari’s Suit Against National Assembly by KingGBsky(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

The day you refused to mention Buhari in your discussion, that day death had held you bound. Instead of you to malign the person that was said joined on an issue, your concern is Buhari your main headache. Please don't die hating.

Buhari failures in Nigeria will affect you, your family and generation forever. Since you are a buhari’s stood accept it as a blessing. Bastard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu / Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian / Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.