Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) (6401 Views)

Governors Rooting For State Police Are Inviting Anarchy – IGP / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by Olax21: 5:59pm On May 19, 2022
Post ur comment And follow on my blog
korlxeim..com
Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by HausaIgboYoruba: 6:00pm On May 19, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Are you saying an ambassador could just travel from his overseas workplace and come back to Nigeria to come and stay indefinitely without receiving query from the MFA or the president?
who does staying in Benin Republic help?
Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by Olax21: 6:01pm On May 19, 2022
Olax21:
Post ur comment And follow on my blog
korlxeim..com

korlxeim..com

plz post ur comment
and also
http://korlxeim.home.blog.com
Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by kmaster007: 6:13pm On May 19, 2022
Dis one no go work
Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by omenka(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Their major mistake... After June 1 regardless of APC flagbearer everyone would join forces to keep PDP forever out of power

Just realised that dull man called PrinceofIagos is no one but our long disappeared Firefire.

The diction is the same. The claim to be Yoruba while he's actually iboe is the same. Writin style replet with grammatical errors is the same. Hatred for Tinubu is second to none and the same.

Fire fire was last seen sometimes in May 2020, PrinceofAba (who dash am Lagos) registered in October same year.

1 Like

Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by OmenkaWifey(f): 9:16pm On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

I have this gut feeling supermod backs their operations something seems to connect them but I can't point that out

2014 till 2022 (Nagadawo) is enough time to get them off the platform, but I think the platform wants them here

I posted a URL link to a script to give some metadata , IP details, and more data on him and I got banned till 2031

na you dey invite trouble I swear.
e no go funny to God who made me.
you're now feeling yourself ba?
no wahala
Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by Mooh247: 9:22pm On May 19, 2022
OmenkaWifey:
na you dey invite trouble I swear.
e no go funny to God who made me.
you're now feeling yourself ba?
no wahala

Lol

Don't make yourself what you are not dude... That I decided to have non vengeful approach at your childishness no mean say you are hiding I swear with my life... Should you want to ball, lets damn all consiquences am in

Show face make jungle mature
Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by Oplomo: 9:25pm On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol

Don't make yourself what you are not dude... That I decided to have non vengeful approach at your childishness no mean say you are hiding I swear with my life... Should you want to ball, pets damn all consiquences am in

Show face make jungle mature

You dey make noise. Fem!

1 Like

Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by edosignature(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2022
Something is definitely wrong... How come none of the aspirants has gone to the East to campaign ?

The ibos (Igbo's) votes don't matter I guess.

Long live Nigeria, God bless our military.

Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers.
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by omenka(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

I have this gut feeling supermod backs their operations something seems to connect them but I can't point that out

2014 till 2022 (Nagadawo) is enough time to get them off the platform, but I think the platform wants them here

I posted a URL link to a script to give some metadata , IP details, and more data on him and I got banned till 2031

They've also banned my only surviving alternate handle till 2031, while they look the other way as those guys create dozens of alts.

It is well.

As for the supermod, that one gave himself out looong ago. We know his biases. He's nothing but Ngwakwe reincarnated.

1 Like

Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by OmenkaWifey(f): 11:11pm On May 19, 2022
]
omenka:
They've also banned my only surviving alternate handle till 2031, while they look the other way as those guys create dozens of alts.

It is well.

As for the supermod, that one gave himself out looong ago. We know his biases. He's nothing but Ngwakwe reincarnated.
lol
goodnight love kiss
Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by OmenkaWifey(f): 11:13pm On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

I some times laugh at them, quite immature people with a capitalist tool runing it out of sentiments and biases.. the supermod need to up his game cos they are making him look less serious
sweetie how are you doing wink
Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by OmenkaWifey(f): 11:13pm On May 19, 2022
omenka:

It is well.

lalasticlala
Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 9:52am On May 20, 2022
omenka:
Just realised that dull man called PrinceofIagos is no one but our long disappeared Firefire.

The diction is the same. The claim to be Yoruba while he's actually iboe is the same. Writin style replet with grammatical errors is the same. Hatred for Tinubu is second to none and the same.

Fire fire was last seen sometimes in May 2020, PrinceofAba (who dash am Lagos) registered in October same year.
No that's not FireFire. That's Ozaoekpe, SarkinYarki, Crownwealth019, SalamRushdie, etc grin
Re: Is This Evidence That Buhari Is Rooting For Rotimi Amaechi? (photos) by jumobi1(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

As high as, doesn't translate to maximum

And yes lowest you get as estacode is $40 a day
You’re talking about an Ambassador though. Anyways. Good day smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Political Analyst On Nairaland / Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison / Magu: EFCC Recovers N738b In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.