Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time (13764 Views)

Meet The Pioneer Female Referees To Officiate At FIFA Men World Cup / Robot Referees Will Be Use In The Upcoming Club World Cup. / Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Kinzo0917(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2022
Janabi73:
HOW TO USE ONE EGG TO REMOVE BAD LUCK, BAD ENERGY, NEGATIVITY FROM YOUR LIFE.

There are a lot of spiritual benefits of eggs which I will be dropping here as time goes on.

In the thread, we will talk a lot about our spiritual life and improvements, how to attract favour, how to attract opportunity, how to attract money and many more with just natural things God has created for us to help ourselves.

But I want y'all to understand that breaking curses and bad energy is always important in our spiritual life. Because when the soul is stained with Bad energy, one will experience hardship, difficulty and negativity. These are the plans of the devil and evildoers. Your enemies don't sleep on you. They're always awake.

Let me tell you something, they know you read this thread today and will manipulate you not to do any of these tips. It's not as if you don't want to do it. But something will make you feel so reluctant to do it. That's how powerful they can be. They monitor your day and night. We're all lucky that God has been there for all of us. If not, hmmm.

Where you're today is not where you are supposed to be. Even if you feel you're doing well. My brothers and sisters, you are supposed to be greater and better than how you are if not for enemies.

You're doing business, and you're not selling and you feel that day there's no market. There's an evil spirit attacking your business already. Mr A is selling more than you and you'll start thinking Mr A is doing a ritual. No, Mr A didn't joke about his spiritual life. That's the secret.

Moving forward, Curse breaking and cleansing is very important. So today will be looking at how to use One Egg to Break Spiritual Curses and destroy evil plans against your life.

Y'all should know egg signifies life. And if you're doing this. You're a kind of adding more strength to your soul because the enemies aim to weaken your soul. And when the soul is weak, it can't fight for you. So strengthen your soul by doing this today.

How To Use One Egg To Destroy Evil Plans and Bad Energy Hindering Your Soul From Enhancing Your Progress.

Keep reading in this thread....

https://www.nairaland.com/7133967/spiritual-orientation-tips-spiritual-o.t/1

. Send you message in your previous thread. Plz reply me
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Akfridgexx: 2:14pm On May 19, 2022
angry
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Kinzo0917(m): 2:17pm On May 19, 2022
I cant see any Nigeria ref on the list. Is it that our ref are not good enough? This is an insult on the giant of Africa. We wont take this. Haba

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 19, 2022
Simps angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by legba1(m): 2:17pm On May 19, 2022
The real slay mamas doing their gender proud ... Not some dick hustling so called slay mamas here

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by rattlesnake(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2022
Blasphemy
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Speaklove: 2:22pm On May 19, 2022
The propaganda continues .

Soon (MAYBE )women would be asked to coach men's team ,and women would contest to be FIFA president ,and then women would mix up with men to play games .

Any of these is possible .

THIS IS PURE PROPAGANDA AND IT'S TIED TO THE FEMINIST, and LGBTQ RIGHTS THINGS .

THE WORLD IS BEING MANIPULATED BY SATAN THROUGH MANY OF THESE INITIATIVES .

some of the people that legislate these things are occult members .
SECRET SOCIETIES RULES the
Un-BELIEVERS IN THE WORLD .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Slynation(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2022
OhBritannia:
Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope she won't come online to shout abuse when the players starts insulting her because players insult and shouts at referee a lot.
This will back fire.
Na women you wan try?? grin some might claim sexual assaults on them and the heat of the game might distract some to start reffing with emotions...

Imagine seeing a very fine guy playing for one team, as a lady they will certainly develop crush on him and decides to ref on his favour...grin

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Unshackled: 2:28pm On May 19, 2022
Just for the sake of inclusivity. Nothing LGBT and liberal people no go do to pass a message for an evil agenda.

6 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by 2blessed01(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn

Them nor even get boobs
Ah swear grin grin
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by 2blessed01(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn

Them nor even get boobs
And they no fine too grin grin grin
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by goodheart01: 2:32pm On May 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Will they be allowed to wear shots above the knee in Muslim populated Qatar without incurring the wrath of the locals

Qatari Muslims are not foolish like naija Muslims wey carry Islam for head, and that’s why they’re so developed
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by anonymous1759(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2022
Women have their own football team for crying out loud. Must women poke on men for everything it’s becoming nauseating.

6 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by goodheart01: 2:34pm On May 19, 2022
No naija female referee. Giant of Africa my black ass
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by yinkeys(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2022
We don’t want

They should stick to female football

That’s how one useless human error from a referee would cost a team from qualifying.

There are sufficient male referees competent to do the job.

Let females handle females

5 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by AbdulHakeem44(m): 2:38pm On May 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Will they be allowed to wear shots above the knee in Muslim populated Qatar without incurring the wrath of the locals

Yeah, they definitely will but the government had told that they won't allow some actions such as public kissing or romancing, gay or lesbian in their country, one of the reason a pundit in england condemned FIFA for giving Qatar ticket to host.
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by AbdulHakeem44(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2022
goodheart01:

Qatari Muslims are not foolish like naija Muslims wey carry Islam for head, and that’s why they’re so developed

Be reasonable for once, will Nigeria Muslims stop world cup from hosting in Nigeria because of shorts? Don't we have female team? You may hate Nigeria Muslims, but pls just be reasonable with ur argument against them. Thanks
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by OlawaleBammie: 2:40pm On May 19, 2022
saints2:
Change is the only constant thing... Nice seeing women given more roles to play in international scene
Just dont worry, small tym they wil be going to court to file a case that women are not bn allowed to ref the all important final(the tourney decider)
And dey wil say they are bn treated unequally. Just wait and see

They will even go to court and say they want to be totalling as equal as the men and dey want to be referring the total number of games their male counterparts refs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 19, 2022
You think this is Kano or Sokoto
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Sahnun91(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2022
FORGET ABOUT ASUU AND READ ME
The strike has prevented me from moving forward. Rather than being at school learning, all I do is stay at home, wake, sleep, and engage myself in issues that are none of my business in the first place, so i change my mine to search for a scholarship on the following site. try your luck is genuine.
www.scholarshipmag.com
www.studygreen.org
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Streetmovement(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I feel say them get yansh, abeg make them try bring the ones wey get yansh.
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by goodheart01: 2:47pm On May 19, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

Be reasonable for once, will Nigeria Muslims stop world cup from hosting in Nigeria because of shorts? Don't we have female team? You may hate Nigeria Muslims, but pls just be reasonable with ur argument against them. Thanks

I repeat, most Nigerian Muslims are foolish. And yes they are capable of preventing World Cup in Nigeria because of shorts; and that’s because they are mostly illiterates and hate development. Ever wondered why the Arabs who brought Islam are more developed? Can the case of Deborah happen in UAE, Qatar, or Oman?? When u answer this questions then we can talk

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by AbdulHakeem44(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2022
goodheart01:

I repeat, most Nigerian Muslims are foolish. And yes they are capable of preventing World Cup in Nigeria because of shorts; and that’s because they are mostly illiterates and hate development. Ever wondered why the Arabs who brought Islam are more developed? Can the case of Deborah happen in UAE, Qatar, or Oman?? When u answer this questions then we can talk

Then why do we have female team who play their matches in Nigeria without disrupting their matches? How come none of them have received death threats for playing? Need an answer to these please
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by spy24(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2022
All these western propagandas just to spite this Muslim country
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by yetunsbay(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2022
Confusion imminent

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Flamemignon1(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn

Them nor even get boobs
Must you sexualize every woman you see out there? Like is your sexual orientation only about sex?

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Flamemignon1(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2022
Slynation:
TBVH...I think those at the echelon of footballing affairs are spoiling the beautiful game of football with their unnecessary change of policies just to suit one useless agenda, nobody will run mad if women should focus on women league while the men do the same...

I won't be surprised one day if they wake up one morning and decided to field female players in males team, we might as well see Alexis Putellas playing 10 for Barcelona male team...grin

This is what we get when Simps are allowed to hold vital positions...
If your masculinity is that fragile that seeing things like this undermines your definition of a man, then you are not only a sexist bigot but you are not a man. Any poke at your masculinity,it will break

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Flamemignon1(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2022
Slynation:
Na women you wan try?? grin some might claim sexual assaults on them and the heat of the game might distract some to start reffing with emotions...

Imagine seeing a very fine guy playing for one team, as a lady they will certainly develop crush on him and decides to ref on his favour...grin
You do realize they are also gay referees right who will do the bolded too right? So that's no excuse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Launches Official Fan-Club In Nigeria / Turkish Women’s Cup: Super Falcons Secure Slim 1-0 Win Against CSKA Moscow / Arsenal Lose At Home To Leicester For The First Time In The EPL As Vardy Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.