Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time (13865 Views)

Why We Don't Allow Nigerian Referees Officiate AFCON Games - CAF / Meet The Pioneer Female Referees To Officiate At FIFA Men World Cup / Robot Referees Will Be Use In The Upcoming Club World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Slynation(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You do realize they are also gay referees right who will do the bolded too right? So that's no excuse
yea, I know, but these refs won't come out because such players are straight...

Point is that they should leave men's job for men to handle, I read something on robotic refs also...
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Slynation(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

If your masculinity is that fragile that seeing things like this undermines your definition of a man, then you are not only a sexist bigot but you are not a man. Any poke at your masculinity,it will break
Nah... perhaps you missed the whole concepts, but no matter what, I still don't understand the use of female refs in male football game...
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by blingxx(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2022
Like play like play middle East don dey accept Western lifestyle grin they have been adapting secretly for long tho .. I can't say for our northern brothers wey carry religion for head angry

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Godstiger(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn
Them nor even get boobs
If them get boobs na who go come run for them

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Flamemignon1(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2022
Slynation:
Nah... perhaps you missed the whole concepts, but no matter what, I still don't understand the use of female refs in male football game...
Well inclusivity never affected me, especially being a minority
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by President2001(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Will they be allowed to wear shots above the knee in Muslim populated Qatar without incurring the wrath of the locals
That mentality end in Africa, those countries don't joke with what will boost their economy
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Slynation(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Well inclusivity never affected me, especially being a minority
well, it's different strokes for different folks, As a nobody, my opinion and personalities doesn't even matters in such cases...
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by techWriter3: 4:16pm On May 19, 2022
Some of them not better than the useless those in the EPL
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Fragility6: 4:27pm On May 19, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Some of them are better than the useless ones in the EPL
Some of una need to come to terms with the fact why 'some' officiating poor for england na bcoz of massive fixing of games. Liv-Tot some years back 2:2 FT. Tottenham second goal na linesman call pk wetin i neva see before for my life. Brighton vs Man u,after FT whistle dem award pk. These things no dey normal if no be match fixing
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Bbbw: 4:35pm On May 19, 2022
Really
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 19, 2022
This is madness na.....what's all this nonsense of allowing femail ref in MEN'S game
Shey male refs don finish for this whole world undecided
small time now transgender and all those confused mentally unstable pigs go come dey officiate #FUCKFIFA

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 19, 2022
Slynation:
exactly...I find it ridiculous especially since female football is separate from the men's own.
If they're going to mix the refs then it's only right to allow players be a mixture of both.
FIFA is killing football gradually with all this BS undecided
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Modecaih: 7:16pm On May 19, 2022
Slynation:
TBVH...I think those at the echelon of footballing affairs are spoiling the beautiful game of football with their unnecessary change of policies just to suit one useless agenda, nobody will run mad if women should focus on women league while the men do the same...

I won't be surprised one day if they wake up one morning and decided to field female players in males team, we might as well see Alexis Putellas playing 10 for Barcelona male team...grin

This is what we get when Simps are allowed to hold vital positions...
exactly my thoughts,,simps are indeed are threat to the world
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by NaijaCars4sale: 7:27pm On May 19, 2022
This is a good one
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by HITsquad: 9:14pm On May 19, 2022
They don officiate their own female world cup finish? why are women always trying to ruin everything we love? I'm trying not to sound sexist but I don't see men trying to officiate in women football...

Women have their own league!

wetin we do women for this life?
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by Yinksy09(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2022
That is good news.

Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:13am On May 20, 2022
Rubbish..
What nonsense is this..
Ogun Kee Fifa president and his cohorts..
Imagine.. women wey dey bend Piss...
Kai..
Re: Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time by zyzywizzy(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2022
Who notice say no one from Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuchel Finally Tastes Defeat As West Brom Beat Chelsea 2 - 5 At Stamford Bridge / Roger Federer Withdraws From Roland Garros / Arsenal Table A Third Bid For West Ham Captain Declan Rice Worth £105m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.