Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury (3026 Views)

How Much Does Samsung A32 Screen Cost / Why Does Samsung Phones Have Green Line On Thier Screen? / Does Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Supports GLO 4G? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Saucy22: 2:51pm On May 19, 2022
Whether we like it or not Samsung takes blur pics compare to the Almighty iPhone
See even the Samsung s22 /s21 takes blur with looking pictures
IPhone camera makes u look natural
But the Samsung failed in all aspect there bokeh / portrait is very poor
The iPhone portrait is even better than that of a DSLR camera portrait
Samsung night shot is poor .. IPhone night shot is a bit poor too
Samsung doesn't even have enough photo editing ..unlike iPhone that have more than enough editing powress ..
Samsung should improve on their camera and stop making people look white/ pale
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by SocialJustice: 3:06pm On May 19, 2022
You are entitled to your opinion.

11 Likes

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Auskyd(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2022
Saucy22:
Whether we like it or not Samsung takes blur pics compare to the Almighty iPhone
Samsung doesn't even have enough photo editing ..unlike iPhone that have more than enough editing powress ..

Which of the Samsungs are you using? Let's start from there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Oblivionz5(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2022
Saucy22:

Lol go and find someone that has the s22
Make you feel the camera.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by l69l: 5:14pm On May 19, 2022
Saucy22:

Wheres d proof of d blurry picture?
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by huptin(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2022
Where are the pictures? I am not a picture person but my samsung pictures are good

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Danielwiseoo(f): 5:24pm On May 19, 2022
you know what I just love iPhone Samsung is trash y'all shouldn't ever compare iPhone and that shit.. iPhone is the best ..my iPhone xr is far better than my former Samsung s8 +

1 Like

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Auskyd(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
you know what I just love iPhone Samsung is trash y'all shouldn't ever compare iPhone and that shit.. iPhone is the best ..my iPhone xr is far better than my former Samsung s8 +

XR? Ayama, old iphone lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by chariisGRACE(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2022
Saucy22:

Oga clean you camera glass first

You are saying iPhone camera makes one look natural grin There is nothing natural about that Palm Oil of a camera.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by r4bbit: 6:26pm On May 19, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Oga compare iPhone 8 with Samsung s8
and iPhone xr with s10

no deh miscompare

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by chariisGRACE(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2022
Danielwiseoo:

Comparing an older Samsung S8 to the iPhone XR is not right.

The XR should be compared to the Galaxy S10, or at worst, the Galaxy S9.

Na people like you go compare Tecno Spark 4 to iPhone 8, conclude say Android na trash. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Engrgibbs: 6:31pm On May 19, 2022
This one will just come online and type anything...
The Samsung S22 camera is far better than the IPhone 13 camera..I don't even want to talk about the S22 Ultra ..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Danielwiseoo(f): 6:48pm On May 19, 2022
Auskyd:

XR? Ayama, old iphone lol
lol am not a yahoo boy I used my hard earned 190k to afford it ..I no be one of those dorime boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Auskyd(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
lol am not a yahoo boy I used my hard earned 190k to afford it ..I no be one of those dorime boys

So if you use a phone higher than an XR, you are automatically a yahoo boy, yeah?

Plis stop that narrative lol. Sounds like poverty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Ajilenu: 7:52pm On May 19, 2022
Saucy22:
this isn't true. But I use TECNO Camon 18 premier and the camera has mad detail
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by DaFuhrer(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2022
[/quote]

You are right bro... especially the A12 camera. The front camera is wack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Olamilekxy(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2022
Oblivionz5:

Lol go and find someone that has the s22
Make you feel the camera.

Lol

S7 camera

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by sofiscatedmoron: 8:59pm On May 19, 2022
Not the Samsung we know,
Samsung has nice camera, even their old generation android phone camera beats 2022 Tecno and Infinix camera

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Tower247: 9:04pm On May 19, 2022
According to gsmarena, Samsung galaxy s8 has a better camera than all Iphones including 13 pro max..

On gsmarena, compare Samsung s8 camera to 13 pro max camera for better understanding.

Ciao

Samsung Note/Utra till eternity
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 19, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Oga clean you camera glass first

You are saying iPhone camera makes one look natural grin There is nothing natural about that Palm Oil of a camera.
That their useless groundnut oil filter grin
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 19, 2022
Engrgibbs:
This one will just come online and type anything...
The Samsung S22 camera is far better than the IPhone 13 camera..I don't even want to talk about the S22 Ultra ..
Stop commenting on drunkards related post undecided

The guy be like say him drink expired palmwine wey boys dey hawk for highway
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Allsmilez999: 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
I think I know what you mean… it has a kind of smoothening effect it adds to the face and I dislike it so much. That is what most of us here look at and say it is very sharp!
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by care4you: 10:43pm On May 19, 2022
Auskyd:

So if you use a phone higher than an XR, you are automatically a yahoo boy, yeah?

Plis stop that narrative lol. Sounds like poverty

Comrade, you are giving it to him back to back

1 Like

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by LieDetector(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2022
I use galaxy s9+ and I can confirm OP's assertion. I did a camera test with a colleague of mine that uses an iphone 7+ and I became ashamed of the result. Samsung really need to up their game in the camera aspect
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by Oblivionz5(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2022
Olamilekxy:

Lol

S7 camera

Lol we no even need to go far
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by aminusodiq(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2022
Saucy22:
Samsung note 9. Picture taken by my friend! .... you can only have bad pictures if you use Samsung Aseries

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by IsellSmartTvs: 1:55am On May 20, 2022
My senior bro actually uses a Samsung s20 ultra,but complained abt this same thing of blurry camera,after he changed his broken screen.
I no fit laff,picture come be like infinix own grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by trueking: 2:08am On May 20, 2022
Una no dey taya to compare Samsung and iPhone ? If you want to live long, Buy the one your hand reach and live your life in peace.
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2022
Danielwiseoo:

Oga waiting be your problem na
S8+ was lunch 2017
Xr 2018

If you get the s9 or s9+ the SD variant
Compare it then comeback and lay your complain we will listen to you cool

Kabish cheesy
Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2022
LieDetector:
I use galaxy s9+ and I can confirm OP's assertion. I did a camera test with a colleague of mine that uses an iphone 7+ and I became ashamed of the result. Samsung really need to up their game in the camera aspect

Lol when ever you take a photo of different phone try moving the picture to a different screen to compare

Do you kw if u send the picture taken by the iphone and send it to your samsung and send and send the samsung to the iphone u wont get same look

Cuz the display screen is differnt...

1 Like

Re: Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
My senior bro actually uses a Samsung s20 ultra,but complained abt this same thing of blurry camera,after he changed his broken screen.
I no fit laff,picture come be like infinix own grin grin grin

Ooh sorrow

Fake screen i guess if not TFT screen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Browse @0.1k/MB On Airtel Magic Box / Meet The First Phone You Can Wash With Soap / I Need Help Choosing A Good Lenovo Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.