Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Need Help Writing Business Proposal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help Writing Business Proposal (1025 Views)

Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It! / Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal / How To Write A Business Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Writing Business Proposal by forestxxx(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2007
PLS i need the house help in writing a business sponsorship proposal for my company anyone with ideas should reply thanks
Re: Need Help Writing Business Proposal by wumfab(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2007
hi, if your still need help, just call wumifab on 08056387855. lets talk
Re: Need Help Writing Business Proposal by edetcnn(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2007
Whenever the appraisal of any potential business project requires a proposal, I can bet you that more often than not; the content, arrangement, and packaging of your proposal will instantly determine wther or not your project will get to the next level. If you want a professionally developed plan, you can contact me on 08034794971 or edyfriendslink@yahoo.com. for executive summaries of plans I have done for clients(that I can secure their permision). In the alternative, you can just search for "Business Plan formats" on any search engine, and then use the Hints from there to develop your proposal.
All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Marykay Business Is Here / Cost Of Tv Advertisement/commercials On Nigerian Television / Truck Leasing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.