Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance (22171 Views)

Protesters Storm Israeli Embassy In Turkey Over Baptist Hospital Bombing / Alarm Raised Over NATO Airpower Weaknesses: 'real Threats Were Ignored' / Russia-Ukraine War: US Flies B-52 Stratofortress Bombers Over NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 9:10am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
Why did the President order withdrawal? Why did the policy change

The simple truth is that if the Taliban were defeated they would not have left. Was it an orderly departure?
If the Taliban were defeated how come the Taliban could sweep out the US puppet regime in 2 weeks and take over the whole country

Even a 10 year old child knows what defeat looks like and there is no way to spin that silly story

The US and NATO were defeated in Afghanistan, as predicted

Whatever strokes your EGO
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Nobody: 9:14am On May 21, 2022
adebayo987:
Turkey failed to know that once the two countries join NATO, it will be very easy to extradict the terrorists. They just lack sense. How many NATO countries have terrorists? That's what Turkey just don't understand and they're seen as a Putin's tool to disorganise NATO.

Seriously man?

You should delete , revise, or edit this opinion ASAP.

Fallacy of assumptions.

No offense intended.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Whatever strokes your EGO
What Ego? are you practising the word ? Did you just learn it? If you have nothing to say shut your mouth

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Messijoseph56: 9:15am On May 21, 2022
saxywale1:

When Russia can't even defeat Ukraine in 3 months after Putin boasted of taking Kyiv in 2 weeks.

It's even funnier when Russia and it's minions come together to try and form some axis of power

With the highest military aid to Ukraine, if Nigeria receive such military aid from th world, it will take the US 30 years to defeat Nigeria. Please tell me again how long did the US spend in Afghanistan, Afghanistan with no military aid, please tell me

3 Likes

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 9:15am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
The BBC is in Nigeria with a Hausa ,Yoruba and Igbo as well as Pidgin service

That is not funded by TV Licence money. I know because I pay the TV licence so please stop talking rubbish

The BBC is running those services in Nigeria as a propaganda enterprise and this is funded by the Foreign Office

You’re not aware that they can be funded via commercials from their international channels?? Have you seen your Nigerian banks commercials on CNN..? How many Nigerians watch CNN..?

There are more Nigerians watching/Listening to BBC than CNN, so if your Nigerian firms can advertise on CNN which costs hundreds thousands of USD, how much more do you think Nigerians spend on commercials with BBC..

That exactly is how they’re funded on their international channels.
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 9:17am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
What Ego? are you practising the word ? Did you just learn it? If you have nothing to say shut your mouth

Nigga, you dey open your gutter since mornnng dey spew trash. For your useless mind you think everyone has the time to continue educating dimwits like you.

When you’re done deceiving yourself, continue with your suffering.

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by seunayantokun(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2022
When they fry turkey now, it will cooperate.
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Messijoseph56: 9:20am On May 21, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Keep deceiving urself, u think American came 2 distablize Afghanistan lik Russia is doin in Ukraine,
De just came 2 put something right in Afghanistan, while de Russia came 2 declare whole War 4 Ukraine

Stop to da full yourself lol Russia is doing military operations in Ukraine and not a full blown WAR . Russia is also putting something right in ukrain as u sa US is putting something right in Afghanistan lol
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Nigga, you dey open your gutter since mornnng dey spew trash. For your useless mind you think everyone has the time to continue educating dimwits like you.

When you’re done deceiving yourself, continue with your suffering.
I can see , deep down you are just an insecure little boy.
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 9:25am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
I can see , deep down you are just an insecure little boy.

30years, your papa never reach where I dey. As for insecurities, only a person who cannot admit reality is the one shy of what they do not have control over.

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

You’re not aware that they can be funded via commercials from their international channels?? Have you seen your Nigerian banks commercials on CNN..? How many Nigerians watch CNN..?

There are more Nigerians watching/Listening to BBC than CNN, so if your Nigerian firms can advertise on CNN which costs hundreds thousands of USD, how much more do you think Nigerians spend on commercials with BBC..

This is why you should not talk about things you are clueless on.

The BBC has a no advert/commercials policy.

Do not talk about "can be funded" Talk about what is actually happening

If you don't know admit it and keep quiet

Have you ever seen an advert on the BBC??

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Nobody: 9:27am On May 21, 2022
Messijoseph56:

Stop to da full yourself lol Russia is doing military operations in Ukraine and not a full blown WAR . Russia is also putting something right in ukrain as u sa US is putting something right in Afghanistan lol
Military operation u call it, while Ukraine ar takin back det Territories grin grin
Oga Russia hav lost de War already, Russia just opened der Nyash, de said de will Overrun whole Ukraine in 2weeks, nw it's already 3months grin grin

Oga Russia can't overrun any country wit Normal land Combat weapons,

expect if de use nuclear weapons which I knw if de try it de whole world will com against dem,,

2 Likes

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

30years, your papa never reach where I dey. As for insecurities, only a person who cannot admit reality is the one shy of what they do not have control over.
Any fool can boast on internet.
If you were not so insecure you won't say this rubbish on an anonymous forum

Deep down you feel inadequate and insecure and compensate with all this brainless bluster
I can smell your inferiority complex a thousand miles away

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 9:31am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
This is why you should not talk about things you are clueless on.

The BBC has a no advert/commercials policy.

Do not talk about "can be funded" Talk about what is actually happening

If you don't know admit it and keep quiet

Have you ever seen an advert on the BBC??

Na your papa dey run those commercials for 22 regions?? 200m pounds revenues ?

Ode

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Nobody: 9:31am On May 21, 2022
logiccal:

What did they come to set right? What did they set right when they left?

They went to Afganistan to root out Taliban, as they claimed, and ask yourself now, who's ruling Afghanistan? Taliban

If you fought someone less powerful than you, for over 20 years, and you were defeated... grin
Oga US is just following de Rules guiding War procedure, again US is using only de Marine Forces in Afghanistan, Almighty US Army nd Navy seals hav nt smell Afghanistan war all dis while.
Oga if US tak a full blown war 2 Afghanistan, 1months is enough 2 tak dem out,,

Excluding Nuclear weapons

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

You are an empty headed insecure little boy
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Na your papa dey run those commercials for 22 regions??
You are just an illiterate .
The BBC commercial services makes CONTENT which they sell how is that advertising and what has that got to do with The BBC World services which is in Nigeria.
Once again

Have you EVER seen an advert on the BBC
I pay the BBC TV Licence and I get feedback on what they do I do not need to Google and paste stuff like you which you do not comprehend

The BBC World Service is an entirely separate , BBC branded entity Funded by the government for propaganda
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 9:35am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
Any fool can boast on internet.
If you were not so insecure you won't say this rubbish on an anonymous forum

Deep down you feel inadequate and insecure and compensate with all this brainless bluster
I can smell your inferiority complex a thousand miles away

My friend shut up your smelly mouth, you’re uninformed. Learn to take corrections from those that are above you, maybe you will move forward from your useless life.
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 9:37am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
You are just an illiterate .
The BBC commercial services makes CONTENT which they sell how is that advertising and what has that got to do with The BBC World services which is in Nigeria.
Once again

Have you EVER seen an advert on the BBC
I pay the BBC TV Licence and I get feedback on what they do I do not need to Google and paste stuff like you which you do not comprehend

The BBC World Service is an entirely separate , BBC branded entity Funded by the government for propaganda

What is commercial, advert and content in Digital Production
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

My friend shut up your smelly mouth, you’re uninformed. Learn to take corrections from those that are above you, maybe you will move forward from your useless life.
You are a bitte twisted indivdual, very insecure. In your mind this is tough talk? You are now a hard man?

You are , once again, a little boy and you know it, all these compensatory pseudo tough talk is very transparent

The BBC World service is funded by the British government
The BBC does not air adverts on the World service and at home
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Nobody: 9:39am On May 21, 2022
frankson1:

What did the US put right in Afghanistan

Good day.
Wat is happening in Afghanistan is exactly wat is in Northern Nigeria,
Muslims is different kind of people, Changing dem will take a long way, even de Afghanistan fighting wit Americans also pay homage 2 der Taliban brothers, nd came back 2 Americans when Threatened.....

Americans saw dis at last dat de people dat de hav been planning 2 help ar nt serious,
One of der Leg is wit Talibans, while de other Leg is wit Americans,
De Afghanistan soldiers dat was Trained by American ar nt 100% Royal 2 American Marines,,,
Saboteurs is de order of de day in Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

What is commercial, advert and content in Digital Production
The BBC world service is funded by the government
I pay the TV licence .Do you?
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 9:41am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
The BBC world service is funded by the government
I pay the TV licence .Do you?

I dey my penthouse, I wan use your sense smoke Igbo this morning as you no get use for am.

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Mrnairalandd: 9:41am On May 21, 2022
chopnaira:

Of course they do but the propaganda is what I am more concerned about.

RT workers resigning below due to propaganda and Russia invasion of Ukraine.

From 2014 to present. I guess they are tired of Putin's bullshit and meddling.

Gladly BBC is regulated via OFCOM.

Bleep off! I live here in UK!

UK govt funds BBC! We pay tv licence like we pay tax, the money is used to fund BBC!

Several British Journalists that had previously worked with BBC have come on Air to say that British govt tell them what to say or not say more often…

Everybody knows that Ofcom is BBC and BBC is Ofcom.
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 9:43am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
You are a bitte twisted indivdual, very insecure. In your mind this is tough talk? You are now a hard man?

You are , once again, a little boy and you know it, all these compensatory pseudo tough talk is very transparent

The BBC World service is funded by the British government
The BBC does not air adverts on the World service and at home

Your Brain
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2022
chopnaira:

Of course they do but the propaganda is what I am more concerned about.

RT workers resigning below due to propaganda and Russia invasion of Ukraine.

From 2014 to present. I guess they are tired of Putin's bullshit and meddling.

Gladly BBC is regulated via OFCOM.

Your reply is even more senseless, as long as a media house is state funded it projects the states agenda, that's common sense...The American government controls CNN, The British government controls BBC, The Russian government controls RT, while back home our government controls NTA...This wouldn't be difficult for a 5 year old to understand. Were you expecting BBC to drum support for Russia's invasion?

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Messijoseph56: 9:46am On May 21, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Military operation u call it, while Ukraine ar takin back det Territories grin grin
Oga Russia hav lost de War already, Russia just opened der Nyash, de said de will Overrun whole Ukraine in 2weeks, nw it's already 3months grin grin

Oga Russia can't overrun any country wit Normal land Combat weapons,

expect if de use nuclear weapons which I knw if de try it de whole world will com against dem,,

Keep lying and deceiving yourself. It tools US 8 months in Libya, 20 years in Afghanistan and you are talking nonsense with the military aid sent to ukrain. Send such aids to Nigeria and I put it to you US will not defeat Nigeria in 30 years lol
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

I dey my penthouse, I wan use your sense smoke Igbo this morning as you no get use for am.
You are clearly very insecure , What penthouse? those pictures look like a view from Social Housing .

Funny little boy

BBC World Service is funded by the British government

Anything else is noise
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 9:49am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
You are clearly very insecure , What penthouse? those pictures look like a view from Social Housing .

Funny little boy

Thank you Mr Social Housing, I don’t need to be in your god forsaken uk. Now we know what kind of place you live in, social housing.

How much do you pay for your TV license, make I pay one year for you. Since you think your £10 is what the BBC uses to cover salaries from 22 regions globally.

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Thank you Mr Social Housing, I don’t need to be in your god forsaken uk. Now we know what kind of place you live in, social housing.

How much do you pay for your TV license, make I pay one year for you. Since you think your £10 is what the BBC uses to cover salaries from 22 regions globally.
Pay for your family if you have any extra money.

That is not what this is about .
I can see that psychologically you feel little and need to compensate with all this grandiose talk

Wanna hear the truth? No one is interested in you or your poxy little stories

The BBC World Service is funded by the British Government, specifically by the Foreign Office
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by frankson1(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Wat is happening in Afghanistan is exactly wat is in Northern Nigeria,
Muslims is different kind of people, Changing dem will take a long way, even de Afghanistan fighting wit Americans also pay homage 2 der Taliban brothers, nd came back 2 Americans when Threatened.....

Americans saw dis at last dat de people dat de hav been planning 2 help ar nt serious,
One of der Leg is wit Talibans, while de other Leg is wit Americans,
De Afghanistan soldiers dat was Trained by American ar nt 100% Royal 2 American Marines,,,
Saboteurs is de order of de day in Afghanistan

Okay. Is is the same reason Iraq was invaded
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 9:56am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
Pay for your family if you have any extra money.

That is not what this is about .
I can see that psychologically you feel little and need to compensate with all this grandiose talk

Wanna hear the truth? No one is interested in you or your poxy little stories

The BBC World Service is funded by the British Government, specifically by the Foreign Office

Nobody gives a f about your truth, use it for therapy.

Your £10 is not enough and I will keep reminding you that until you’re man enough to accept what is before you. The Truth!!!!

You Islamic extremist gather hate all your life against others for no reason and think everyone should look past your lies and delusions.

I’ve got time today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonga: New Pics Reveal Total Devastation ( Pics) / Japan: Passenger Plane Explodes On Collision With Coast Guard Flight, 5 Dead / Twitter Refuses Call To Ban Taliban From Its Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.