Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance (22163 Views)

Protesters Storm Israeli Embassy In Turkey Over Baptist Hospital Bombing / Alarm Raised Over NATO Airpower Weaknesses: 'real Threats Were Ignored' / Russia-Ukraine War: US Flies B-52 Stratofortress Bombers Over NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 9:56am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
Pay for your family if you have any extra money.

That is not what this is about .
I can see that psychologically you feel little and need to compensate with all this grandiose talk

Wanna hear the truth? No one is interested in you or your poxy little stories

The BBC World Service is funded by the British Government, specifically by the Foreign Office

Nobody gives a f about your truth of lies. BBC runs international commercials. And I’ve proven that to you from a page on their official website.

Your £10 is not enough and I will keep reminding you that until you’re man enough to accept what is before you. The Truth!!!!

You Terrorists gather hate all your life against others for no reason and think everyone should look past your lies and delusions.

I’ve got time today
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Nobody: 9:57am On May 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
Welldone Bob Menedez.I knew that the US Congress must respond to this.We are doing great.We have the world under our foot grin So we can do whatever we wish to any country.
Eyah! It’s a pity you don’t have a mind of your own�. No pride, no self/interest, no culture, it is finished

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Nobody gives a f about your truth of lies. BBC runs international commercials. And I’ve proven that to you from a page on their official website.

Your £10 is not enough and I will keep reminding you that until you’re man enough to accept what is before you. The Truth!!!!

You Terrorists gather hate all your life against others for no reason and think everyone should look past your lies and delusions.

I’ve got time today
No you have proven nothing
The BBC World Service is Funded by the British Government .
The Foreign office

You have a self esteem problem

Deep down you know and feel inadequate and compensate with all this bluster. I can see through you

You are small
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Nobody gives a f about your truth, use it for therapy.

You Islamic extremist gather hate all your life against others for no reason and think everyone should look past your lies and delusions.

I’ve got time today
Islamic? No I am not Islamic , at all. I don't know what that has got to do with anything

Clearly your brain has left the road .

Like RT the BBC is STATE FUNDED

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:10am On May 21, 2022
omu4364:

No. BBC is not NTA
And you went to ask Google?
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 10:12am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
Islamic? No I am not Islamic , at all. I don't know what that has got to do with anything

Clearly your brain has left the road .

Like RT the BBC is STATE FUNDED

Exactly what a terrorist would say!!!!!! your £10 tv license annually is not enough to fund 22 BBC region.

Since you hate the west so much, why are you wallowing in the UK..? With their propaganda?? Did you miss your way from Russia..??

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 10:13am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
No you have proven nothing
The BBC World Service is Funded by the British Government .
The Foreign office

Deep down you know and feel inadequate and compensate with all this bluster. I can see through you

You are small

You hate BBC so much with their propaganda, yet you’re there in their land, enjoying their propaganda, what stops you from going to Russia where free speech is truly free and the Media is independent

Your £10 annually is not enough for bbc to fund 22 operating regions, hence they have a commercial arm which I have shown you from their official page.

But as a Terrorist, whatever is not written in the Quran, does not exists to dimwits like you.

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Exactly what a terrorist would say!!!!!! your £10 tv license annually is not enough to fund 22 BBC region.

Since you hate the west so much, why are you wallowing in the UK..? With their propaganda?? Did you miss your way from Russia..??
The BBC World Service is funded by the British Government
You are an insecure little boy with low self esteem and drug abuse issues which you attempt to compensate for with all these brainless bluster
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

You hate BBC so much with their propaganda, yet you’re their in their land, enjoying their propaganda, what stops you from going to Russia where free speech is truly free and the Media is independent
The BBC is state Funded .
You are an Igbo smoking , insecure little boy with low self esteem compensating with abuse and delusional talk.
You ain't nothing dude. Just a jobless igbo smoker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 10:17am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:

The BBC World Service is funded by the British Government
You are an insecure little boy with low self esteem and drug abuse issues which you attempt to compensate for with all these brainless bluster

Go to Russia and pay £10 for unbiased journalism, then we can start talking about propaganda.

Fu*king Terrorists!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 10:19am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:

The BBC is state Funded .
You are an Igbo smoking , insecure little boy with low self esteem compensating with abuse and delusional talk.
You ain't nothing dude. Just a jobless igbo smoker

I’m a damn proud stoner, can’t do without MJ. But my head dey house pass your own.

You be nama wey no get directions. You dey see white dey call am red, comot from UK go Russia Ogbeni where everything is free from interference.

Go to Russia and live in the real free world

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

I’m a damn proud stoner, can’t do without MJ. But my head dey house pass your own.

You be nama wey no get directions. You dey see white dey call am red, comot from UK go Russia Ogbeni where everything is free from interference.

Go to Russia and live in the real free world
Jobless dopehead boasting online about imaginary achievements
The BBC is funded by the British government

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 10:23am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
Jobless dopehead boasting online about imaginary achievements
The BBC is funded by the British government

Death to all Terrorists and their Sympathizers!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by TobiAbuja: 10:35am On May 21, 2022
aribisala0:
What is the direct way that RT is funded . What is the source of your information on this? Have you seen their financial statements?

Actually the BBC World Service is funded DIRECTLY by the Foreign Office so maybe you have some secret information you wish to share

A simple search...

"RT is funded by the Federal Agency for Press and Mass Media, part of the government of Russia. In 2005, RIA Novosti founded ANO TV-Novosti (or "Autonomous Non-profit Organization TV-News"wink to serve as the parent organization for RT."

We're talking about BBC. Way to go and change the angle. The BBC is not funded directly, and is a mammoth combared to the world service, a small arm that receives partial funding from the British government. Knowledge helps...

But the main question here is impartiality. If you think RT is more impartial than the BBC then you need your head checked.

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2022
TobiAbuja:

A simple search...

"RT is funded by the Federal Agency for Press and Mass Media, part of the government of Russia. In 2005, RIA Novosti founded ANO TV-Novosti (or "Autonomous Non-profit Organization TV-News"wink to serve as the parent organization for RT."

We're talking about BBC. Way to go and change the angle. The BBC is not funded directly, and is a mammoth combared to the world service, a small arm that receives partial funding from the British government. Knowledge helps...

But the main question here is impartiality. If you think RT is more impartial than the BBC then you need your head checked.
The BBC World service is what is relevant here because that is what people out of the UK see.
If we are comparing RT to BBC then we MUST BE TALKING ABOUT THE WORLD SERVICE
That is the only logical comparator
BBC Hausa,Yoruba ,igbo and Pidgin is funded by the British Foreign Office which funds the World Service

It is funded directly by the British Government

Please explain why the British government is giving the BBC money to fight Russian disinformation
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/bbc-gets-emergency-funding-to-fight-russian-disinformation
By definition that means the BBC has to agree with the government view that there is Russian disinformation which means it is not independent
The BBC is Partial , RT is partial they are both propaganda channels serving National Interest

The BBC has minimal reporting on Yemen because it is not in its National interest to do so
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Nobody: 10:49am On May 21, 2022
Messijoseph56:

Keep lying and deceiving yourself. It tools US 8 months in Libya, 20 years in Afghanistan and you are talking nonsense with the military aid sent to ukrain. Send such aids to Nigeria and I put it to you US will not defeat Nigeria in 30 years lol
grin grin Who will fight de US,, Amajiri abi Yoruba Muslim lik u will fight dem for 30yrs??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Nobody: 10:52am On May 21, 2022
frankson1:

Okay. Is is the same reason Iraq was invaded
Iraq is holding a Terrorist in der mist dat is a threat 2 de world,
De US was just trying 2 Eliminate him,,, but Iraq Islamabad muslims ar making it hard 4 de US by shielding him among der mist, which might bring a long way b4 Eliminating him
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by aribisala0(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2022
TobiAbuja:

A simple search...

Simple question
Please explain why the British government is giving the BBC money to fight Russian disinformation
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/bbc-gets-emergency-funding-to-fight-russian-disinformation

There is no squaring this circle
"Emergency Funding" to fight "disinformation"

Read ;

Emergency funding for counter propaganda

We all cannot be deceived all the time
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Nobody: 11:54am On May 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:
No one can threaten Turkey when Russia has their backing?
Putin pikin, how much your daddy give you dz weekend make we go catch cruise?

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by Udemzy05: 11:55am On May 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:
No one can threaten Turkey when Russia has their backing?

Kids everywhere ,same Turkey that send their drones to Ukraine to help fight against Russia.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KillerCrocodile: 11:58am On May 21, 2022
Awoleesu:

We're on the same page...perhaps only on different paragraphs of the page!

While you're suggesting Erdogan (not Turkey per se) may pull out of NATO, I am of the opinion NATO suspends Turkey...

That way, e go clear Erdogan that Turkey needs NATO more than NATO needs her.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok I see....

We are obviously on the same page but different paragraph.

Las Las , Erdogan mind go come down.

He just want to score cheap Political points. I understand that there is an upcoming election in Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by goaldynman(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2022
nomenclature:

[s]Empty head , why does the argument of people like you always be "you live in the west " . People like you exchanged their brothers and sisters for a mere mirror during the colonial era ..you ae a very usefull tool in the hands of. The colonialists, they love people like you.
So because he lives in the uk ,he cannot stand for the truth? Everyone sees western propaganda but black idiots like you never see it because. You are mentally enslaved.......if we were colonized by Russia and we speak Russian, Russia will be our first destination of choice ,just like France is for the French speaking African countries and Portugal for the Portuguese speaking African countries like Mozambique and cape verde..
Do you know that Ronaldo is partly from cape verde?[/s]

Why not sit your damned ass in Nigeria!

Must you go and live in a country (western country) you hate so much!

If you can't speak Russia, you learn russian language if you love them so much!!
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
Turkey bought the S400 from Russia...

Turkey wants to remain in the F-35 program....

That is not commendable.

Who is Erdogan's Turkey actually working for ?

Where does their allegiance truly lie...... To NATO or to The East ?

There are Security risks For the West with Turkey using the Russian S400 .
Have you ever bothered to find out Turkey's reasons for buying the S400? Did they buy the S400 for pleasure sake?
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KillerCrocodile: 1:52pm On May 21, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Have you ever bothered to find out Turkey's reasons for buying the S400? Did they buy the S400 for pleasure sake?

I have answered your question with another question. Check the link...

https://www.nairaland.com/7135040/senator-menendez-threatens-turkey-over/1#113028557

Whatever prompted them to buy the S400 should also prompt them to buy Russian fighter jets.

The S400 from Russia and the F-35 from the United States would raise serious security concerns......... If you can understand this, then I Salute You.

Better still they can choose to leave the NATO alliance if they believe that they are not well treated....... Though this is highly unlikely.

Russia would accept them gladly into the CSTO . After all we already have Turkmenistan there.

So Turkey can choose to go there and complement Turkmenistan.
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

I have answered your question with another question. Check the link...

https://www.nairaland.com/7135040/senator-menendez-threatens-turkey-over/1#113028557

Whatever prompted them to buy the S400 should also prompt them to buy Russian fighter jets.

The S400 from Russia and the F-35 from the United States would raise serious security concerns......... If you can understand this, then I Salute You.

Better still they can choose to leave the NATO alliance if they believe that they are not well treated....... Though this is highly unlikely.

Russia would accept them gladly into the CSTO . After all we already have Turkmenistan there.

So Turkey can choose to go there and complement Turkmenistan.
A very simple question; do you know why Turkey bought the S400? Instead of you to provide answer to the question you started commenting as if ur country is a member of NATO!
But why is Turkish membership of NATO paining you so much? For ur information, Turkey is not an ordinary member of NATO, it's membership constitutes NATO's military strike force unlike many others that joined to enjoy the security umbrella of NATO. Turkey is one of the biggest military power of NATO. If Turkey leaves NATO the bloc becomes weaker.
I repeat my question again, do you know why Turkey bought the S400?
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by marvin906(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Lol..... cheesy cheesy

If they feel insecure in NATO then let them do the needful.

Exit is free of charge.

Turkey can go if they choose to, nobody would veto their decision.

But guess what....

Turkey needs NATO more than NATO needs her.

Turkey has fought something like 12 wars against USSR / Russia and has lost 11.

Now answer this question....

Since they joined NATO, how many War have they fought with Russia ?

You, think nato will sacrifice turkey for Finland and Sweden,.
You have no idea the geographical location of turkey
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by frankson1(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Iraq is holding a Terrorist in der mist dat is a threat 2 de world,
De US was just trying 2 Eliminate him,,, but Iraq Islamabad muslims ar making it hard 4 de US by shielding him among der mist, which might bring a long way b4 Eliminating him

This your story is very false undecided
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by logiccal: 3:17pm On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Defeated how?? How were they defeated if their President ordered their withdrawal since Trump administration??

US took the country for 20years, Toppeled the talibans for 20years they failed to crack on their terrorists ways.

Change of international policy by a new government is why the US left afghan.

And y’all are still crying like overfed goats. Don’t you get tired of lies?
The main goal was to stop taliban..

Who is ruling Afghanistan now?
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by KaluwisxPRO: 3:23pm On May 21, 2022
logiccal:

The main goal was to stop taliban..

Who is ruling Afghanistan now?

The main goal was to Kill Osama and his gangs who used Afghan as a training field allowed by the Taliban. and that was done 10years ago.

For 20years those terrorists had it hot, if they want more, They can try the nonsense they did with 9/11, for a real showdown.

The US toppled the Talibans because they supported the use of their territory for foreign attacks, the Afghan government was not under the US at any time.
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:29pm On May 21, 2022
Lol... i laugh in Swahili... ooo

Turkey abi Turkey meat.... remember Trump... hahahahahah... Abegg just go rest... This is Just US senate.... if the whole of U.S. force come on you...

Walahi ...... U go know far.... Lol....!!
Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by gidjah(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy
Here we go
Sweden government supported PKK, a Terrorists group according to Turkish government
that's true sir, thbey sti habor some terrorist till date. Turkey has asked for their extradition few years ago after finding out that Fin and Sweden kept them for their own benefit. This action hbas made the relationship between the three nations very sour and bitter.But as it is now ,the chicken has return home to roost since Mother Russia is gonna be feeding on their neck very soon,and the final say resides on the sholder of Turkey chicken...once she kicks against this marriage ,those two nations can't be part of NATO YET.We expect America to truth fully intervene in this matter and get it rightly settled since sha her self dislikes terrorism. THE TWO NATIONS MAY HAVE TO DENOUNCE ROMMANCE WITH EVERY APPEARANCE OF TERRORISM, then should be able to carry out some extradition

1 Like

Re: Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance by logiccal: 4:38pm On May 21, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

The main goal was to Kill Osama and his gangs who used Afghan as a training field allowed by the Taliban. and that was done 10years ago.

For 20years those terrorists had it hot, if they want more, They can try the nonsense they did with 9/11, for a real showdown.

The US toppled the Talibans because they supported the use of their territory for foreign attacks, the Afghan government was not under the US at any time.

If I remember correctly, Osama was killed in Pakistan,{correct me if I am wrong}.

The US toppled the Talibans because they supported the use of their territory for foreign attacks, the Afghan government was not under the US at any time but to this date Taliban exist and operational in Afghanistan. and none of what US accused the Taliban of has stopped. if that isn't defeat tell me what is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Refuses Call To Ban Taliban From Its Platform / Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza / Japan: Passenger Plane Explodes On Collision With Coast Guard Flight, 5 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.