Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? (1125 Views)

Armed Robber Caught While Withdrawing Money With Victim's ATM Card In Enugu / 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / Unilag Slay Queen Arrested For Stealing Roommate’s ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Acekoncepts27(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2022
I sale by the road side,few days ago ,it was drizzling and since the place is a busy area people were moving up and down and it was in the evening.i was busy with my fidgeting my phone when I looked down and saw and ATM card and 2k right right in front of my table,at first I was scared,I started shouting,who get this money and ATM card? No body answered me and I had to pick it up,I later saw a girl and one boy walking as if they were looking for something,I called them severally and they refused to even turn and look at me or to even act as if someone was calling for their attention,I just locked up.
This stuff has been with me for more than five days now,I don't know what to do with it,am contented with the little I have.

Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Zonefree(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2022
Destroy the ATM card to avoid temptation, use the 2k to get yourself suya and yoghurt.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Seniorwriter(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2022
Acekoncepts27:
I sale by the road side,few days ago ,it was drizzling and since the place is a busy area people were moving up and down and it was in the evening.i was busy with my fidgeting my phone when I looked down and saw and ATM card and 2k right right in front of my table,at first I was scared,I started shouting,who get this money and ATM card? No body answered me and I had to pick it up,I later saw a girl and one boy walking as if they were looking for something,I called them severally and they refused to even turn and look at me or to even act as if someone was calling for their attention,I just locked up.
This stuff has been with me for more than five days now,I don't know what to do with it,am contented with the little I have.

Thread carefully.....that ATM is useless to you but you can Google the name then search for the owner on any SM platform if you do find the person try engage the person on the issue....but best bet is to get rid of it and do whatever you deem fit with the cash.

@Seniorwriter
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by HeRulesMen: 6:56pm On May 19, 2022
Give it to the needy and rest.
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Acekoncepts27(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Thread carefully.....that ATM is useless to you but you can Google the name then search for the owner on any SM platform if you do find the person try engage the person on the issue....but best bet is to get rid of it and do whatever you deem fit with the cash.

@Seniorwriter
fidelity bank Mastercard does not come with name,,,,that's the most hardest part
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by OGwales(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2022
Take it to the nearest police station.... Ode
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Acekoncepts27(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2022
OGwales:
Take it to the nearest police station.... Ode
you don't have to be insultive to prove a point,grow some balls boy
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by UgoEvans(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2022
Send picture of card front and back
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by LogicBomb8: 12:12am On May 20, 2022
Some people allow their situation blind them, but why you lock up? you shouldn't have lock up na wher you want see thos children now. Just donate dat money to a good cause
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Kpengla(m): 3:58am On May 20, 2022
Acekoncepts27:

You should have called the kids they were probably looking for it but yuur greed had control of you at that time, now you are here trying to get us to justify your shìtty behaviour

UgoEvans:
Send picture of card front and back

If you do that this useless criminal will empty the account. Best destroy the card before yahoo wastrels like.UgoEvans get a hold of it.
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by UgoEvans(m): 6:22am On May 20, 2022
I dey laugh
Me wey just be teacher...
As He asked for advice... I offered one so good Samaritans can help him find the owner grin grin
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Flamees(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2022
Kpengla:

You should have called the kids they were probably looking for it but yuur greed had control of you at that time, now you are here trying to get us to justify your shìtty behaviour

If you do that this useless criminal will empty the account. Best destroy the card before yahoo wastrels like.UgoEvans get a hold of it.
How can he destroy the Card?
The best option is to return it to the Bank
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by backnbeta(f): 7:33am On May 20, 2022
Acekoncepts27:

Take the ATM to the nearest branch of the bank
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Acekoncepts27(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2022
Kpengla:

didn't you read were I said that I called them severally? Or you wanted me to start acting like a mad man before they can know that I was call for their attention,don't think everyone is as greedy as you are,I would've used it before now If my actions were borne out of greed,beside I never mentioned that they were kids,try and be objective bro
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Acekoncepts27(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Some people allow their situation blind them, but why you lock up? you shouldn't have lock up na wher you want see thos children now. Just donate dat money to a good cause
bro am talking about a very busy road,,I wasn't even sure that they were the ones that misplaced the money,so I was just calling them to know if they will act as the owner of the misplaced items,but since they didn't show any sign,I had to let go,beside they people were full grown adults
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Kpengla(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2022
Acekoncepts27:
didn't you read were I said that I called them severally? Or you wanted me to start acting like a mad man before they can know that I was call for their attention,don't think everyone is as greedy as you are,I would've used it before now If my actions were borne out of greed,beside I never mentioned that they were kids,try and be objective bro

Ehen blow the money now

If it is 2k that will change ya life
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Acekoncepts27(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2022
Kpengla:

Ehen blow the money now

If it is 2k that will change[b][/b] ya life
I can use it to bless your life,,,send your details
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Kpengla(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2022
Acekoncepts27:

Seriously you need to stfu already

what a petty asswipe embarassed
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by yellowgarri2(m): 4:14am On May 23, 2022
Acekoncepts27:
make I drop mine?
Re: What Do I Do With This Misplaced ATM Card And Money? by Boogyman557: 8:27am On May 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool For this Naija, PESIN wey lose wallet no de seem AGAIN!

Don't use that ATM for any FRAUDULENT act or my old KALA go reach ur left leg!

As for the 2k...

Use am DRINK beer or SMOKE WEED!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: "She Needs To Be Arrested” – Reactions As Pretty Lady Devours ‘rats / Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint In Delta; Kill Sergeant, Cart Away Rifles / Video: Couple Killed By Unknown Gunmen Two Weeks To Their Wedding In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.