Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigerian Boy Caught Stealing In Ghana Finds Love While Serving His Punishment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Boy Caught Stealing In Ghana Finds Love While Serving His Punishment (755 Views)

UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boy Caught Stealing In Ghana Finds Love While Serving His Punishment by Tokotaya: 7:14pm On May 19, 2022
microsecondnews Photo of MSN Reporter MSN ReporterMay 19, 20220 1 minute read
Nigerian boy caught stealing in Ghana finds love while serving his punishment (Video)

A young man from Nigeria caught after he stole a phone belonging to an officer in Ghana was protected from the mob who wanted to beat him. He was given a community service of cleaning a gutter instead.

Fate was not done with him as he found love while carrying out the compulsory community service.

According to Yen.com, a lady among the crowd watching him as he executed his community service took a liking to him and told him so.

Aliyu, who claimed he hailed from Ogun state told her the feeling was mutual. They ended up hugging each other as the paparazzi snapped away.

The news platform reported that Aliu was provided with personal protective gear for the community service and was provided with facilities to take a shower afterwards.

He was also reportedly given a change of clothes and taken to a restaurant for a hefty meal of Banku.

“You Ghana people are very good people. If it were a different community, they would have killed me. I won’t steal again,” Aliu said in footage shared on We Are Ga page on Facebook.

Find video of a chat with Aliu below.

https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/05/19/nigerian-boy-caught-stealing-in-ghana-finds-love-while-serving-his-punishment-video/

Re: Nigerian Boy Caught Stealing In Ghana Finds Love While Serving His Punishment by DamianX: 7:18pm On May 19, 2022
Yaribanza criminal stealing rotten food in Ghana while hiss illiterate brothers claim to be the most suffercated.

A tribe where even obas and elites mine fellow yaribanza skull and hack their fathers to death for waking them up from sleep
Re: Nigerian Boy Caught Stealing In Ghana Finds Love While Serving His Punishment by realstars: 7:37pm On May 19, 2022
Lucky thief. He will soon have a family from his crime.
Re: Nigerian Boy Caught Stealing In Ghana Finds Love While Serving His Punishment by FuckDModz: 7:46pm On May 19, 2022
Aliyu the criminal will soon mine her skull.

Re: Nigerian Boy Caught Stealing In Ghana Finds Love While Serving His Punishment by everythinggirly(f): 8:54pm On May 19, 2022
Lucky you, come back to Nigeria and steal as a poor man, your life will never remain the same.
And you still found love? Wow! You better change for real.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!

(1) (Reply)

The New Naira Note 2022 / This Lady Almost Got Killed �� / Alaaye Stabs Wife To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.