Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) (45263 Views)

Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) / Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I / Ikpeazu And Wife Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Old School Attires (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by WilsonBright935: 6:01am On May 20, 2022
First time I would see a sitting first lady giving birth cheesy
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by toprealman: 6:19am On May 20, 2022
At least his wife will get 1000 Anita for given birth……at the rate of 500 Nasir per head.
This man,….
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by Allisgud: 6:20am On May 20, 2022
They are still forking at their age,so the gorvnor will be like first turn back let me give the latest style called ZEH grin grin grin
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 6:27am On May 20, 2022
I hear say ikpeazu no dey work but him prick dey work
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by toprealman: 6:28am On May 20, 2022
Faber:

Guy if you see as I hate ndị ngwa ehn...the most backward, selfish, entitled, wicked, evil, itibọrịbọ, hedonistic set of Igbos.

The highest block heads per capita of the entire Igboid tribes is found among the Ngwa people. No strength to work. They will sell their property and begin tax and fight you.
Tell me one Ngwa man that was useful to Abia State, Ala Igbo and Nigeria in general.

Abakaliki and Ebonyi people are more organized, useful than Ngwa people. Dave Umahi have shown the World the type of brains that Abakaliki people are endowed with. Abia cannot catch Ebonyi State again.

Of all South East and South South States only Abia without an airport.

Cross River - Margaret Ekpo Airport
Akwa Ibom - Victor Attah Airport
Rivers - PortHarcourt International Airport
Bayelsa - Bayelsa Airport, Yenegoa
Delta - Asaba International Airport
Edo - Benin Airport, Benin City
Anambra - Anambra International cargo airport
Imo State - Sam Mbakwe Cargo Airport
Enugu - Akanu Ibiam, International Airport
Ebonyi Ebonyi Airport, Abakaliki nearing completion
Abia State Abia Tower Umuahia grin grin

The federal government should appoint governors from other parts of Ala Igbo for Abia State. Since they are not capable to govern and develop their state. All of them keep embezzling funds meant to develop their state. No amount of money given to them will be enough, if you like give Abia the allocation of Akwa Ibom or New York they will embezzle it. You no go even see am being used to construct ordinary roads.

Abia is officially Igboland's prodigal son/promiscuous daughter
Imo airport was built when real elders were still around. Sam Mbakwe made it happen but 70% of donors came from Aba.
We were one, old IMO state.
Unfortunately from Ogbonnaya one to this one that gives nursing mothers 500 per delivery…….Abia has been the most unfortunate state in terms of Governors. Imagine Ikuku ( TA Orji’s son ) almost certain of becoming the next governor for the 8 years. Is this not sick?

1 Like

Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 6:36am On May 20, 2022
Faber:

Your mama toto too wide. The last time I bleeped her no friction at all. Is she also in the same business with you...you and her who introduced each other to Olosho business.
Anyways, that one no be issue, the issue is that I get legit connect for you. One man for my estate here in Benin City, dey find girl his he goat go bleep...₦2.5million...are you in or out?

This is my email sir_fabrizio@yahoo.com, no let shame make you loose the money..btw you no even get shame grin grin
ur peepee is a tiny wee wee that's y u couldn't feel. I do weewee enlargement it pe is, then into a monster cock with angry veins
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by EmeraldJD: 6:40am On May 20, 2022
The only project in this one's head is knacking.
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 6:47am On May 20, 2022
She no even fine sef
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by oneclickng: 7:28am On May 20, 2022
triple996:
Wonderful
For the sake of those twins I will not say anything bad.

SAY NO TO MKPURUMIRI, CANNIBALISM AND KANU'S URINE wink
Ngbada
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2022
Serogacy , thank God for technology, any one can be a parent either by adoption, serogacy and IVF
. Gone are the days of childlessness.
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by ugoben90(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2022
I thought this man first son is married .Or he has two wives I dnt undastand
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by ECHICHE: 8:23am On May 20, 2022
Nawaoo!
Am shocked that Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu is still having new babies at his age, in the mist of grown up children. Wonders shall never end
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by snoopz: 8:49am On May 20, 2022
This story no clear, abi na their first set of offspring be that??
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 20, 2022
grin Aka dị ke - I join you to celebrate this wonderful kids, at least they remain the only completed project since you became our governor grin.
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by hokafor(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2022
This useless man, in a sane society he was suppose to be castrated.
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2022
Faber:

My man, Ngwa people made me hate Aba with passion. They extort you, can you imagine, my Landlord will get ultility bill from EEDC, he will hide it and tell us any amount he likes, na so this guy keep extorting us untill one day I gave it to him woto woto.

Their girls are horrible, bleaching and opens their legs to any fair handsome guy at reckless abandon. They no get shame. With 1 bottle of beer and pepper soup, you don bleep them. I bleep them tire sha. But they no add any value to my life. I stopped allowing them closer to me. You don chat with an Ngwa person for WhatsApp before? You will just weak reading his/her reply na there English die.

But why is it that they can't work?
you said their girls... nna , their girls are ukwu unu (salt waist) they no dey take eyes see Anambra guys , one brought 7months belle come my house say nah me give am belle, before u knw it her people started threatening me , i bow to their pressure and accept the responsibility, this girl dried my pocket ooò , everyday nah antenatal, she dey collect up keep money wotowoto, anytime I no give her mother and jobless brother will call and start threatening me , they even pushed me to buy goat and other things to appease their gods, I see shege that year , if I talk my mind she will threatened to come my house , despite I left 3 bedroom furnished flat for her, ngwa ppl still ear human being today a friend of mine was nearly eaten they gave him a dip cut on his head when he went their for visit
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by EmeraldJD: 11:20am On May 20, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
you said their girls... nna , their girls are ukwu unu (salt waist) they no dey take eyes see Anambra guys , one brought 7months belle come my house say nah me give am belle, before u knw it her people started threatening me , i bow to their pressure and accept the responsibility, this girl dried my pocket ooò , everyday nah antenatal, she dey collect up keep money wotowoto, anytime I no give her mother and jobless brother will call and start threatening me , they even pushed me to buy goat and other things to appease their gods, I see shege that year , if I talk my mind she will threatened to come my house , despite I left 3 bedroom furnished flat for her, ngwa ppl still ear human being today a friend of mine was nearly eaten they gave him a dip cut on his head when he went their for visit
chai!No be small wahala dat your preek don put you o.
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by Faber(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2022
AFONJAPIG:

My brother, my Landlord daughter I bleeped hell out of her. Everyday Bleep for afternoon when the whole yard don go for their daily hustle. She want hook me with pregnancy, same way as you explained here. I run her street full time. She no even know when I left Aba run enter Benin City.

I am also Anambranian, they believe that Anambra people either pick money on the road or are into some kind of money printing stuff, they will drain you till you people quarrel.
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2022
EmeraldJD:
chai!No be small wahala dat your preek don put you o.
my dick nah community dick ooo.. because of that small incident I park commot Con3 for good grin
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2022
Faber:

My brother, my Landlord daughter I bleeped hell out of her. Everyday Bleep for afternoon when the whole yard don go for their daily hustle. She want hook me with pregnancy, same way as you explained here. I run her street full time. She no even know when I left Aba run enter Benin City.

I am also Anambranian, they believe that Anambra people either pick money on the road or are into some kind of money printing stuff, they will drain you till you people quarrel.
my people warned me about this particular girl they told me to leave that free giver, despite she's my side chick ooo, I was dating her friend same ngwa girl but that one get small brain because she was born and grown up in Anambra so she act like Anambra girl, this her friend jumped in from nowhere,before u knw it we started f**cking raw behind her friend back, she said its normal ooo. If I visit her, her mother will give way so I can have s*x with her daughter, which mother does that, anywhere I see ngwa people I treat them equally like snake
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by Faber(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
my people warned me about this particular girl they told me to leave that free giver, despite she's my side chick ooo, I was dating her friend same ngwa girl but that one get small brain because she was born and grown up in Anambra so she act like Anambra girl, this her friend jumped in from nowhere,before u knw it we started f**cking raw behind her friend back, she said its normal ooo. If I visit her, her mother will give way so I can have s*x with her daughter, which mother does that, anywhere I see ngwa people I treat them equally like snake

Chai is well brother. May we never encounter problems that will consume us. Blessed up
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2022
Faber:

Chai is well brother. May we never encounter problems that will consume us. Blessed up
Amen.... now they gave their brother as governor, they automatically lost their voice, why are they no longer wailing of bad governance in abia
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by Lordswat(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2022
God i need a triplet as first issue in 2027
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by charlypoker(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2022
Damn! this governor ugly sha grin grin grin grin na so e take like alchoho
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:14pm On May 20, 2022
Baby factory minted twins.

Check well, their DNAs don't match .
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by Duru009(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2022
I gues thy were adopted....

Wishing them all the best....
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by Frales6(f): 2:41pm On May 20, 2022
Them still dey born for this their old age
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 20, 2022
Political twins...

Nkechi orji kalu and nkechi ikpeazu.. una too like nkechi
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by tyinfinity: 7:48pm On May 20, 2022
An average ibo man marry late in life.
Re: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 9:45pm On May 20, 2022
Faber:

Your mama toto too wide. The last time I bleeped her no friction at all. Is she also in the same business with you...you and her who introduced each other to Olosho business.
Anyways, that one no be issue, the issue is that I get legit connect for you. One man for my estate here in Benin City, dey find girl his he goat go bleep...₦2.5million...are you in or out?

This is my email sir_fabrizio@yahoo.com, no let shame make you loose the money..btw you no even get shame grin grin

cc Mynd44 Seun Dominique Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger / Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.