Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Help Me Find This Story, Please - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help Me Find This Story, Please (386 Views)

Did You Read This Story? The Suspense No Be Here, Very Interesting / My 11 Year Old Daughter Fiction Story. Please, Support Her By Sharing Her Story / Just A Taste - Don't Miss This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find This Story, Please by MDBrand: 8:41pm On May 19, 2022
So the Story is about a Guy whose mom abandoned with his Grandma, when his Grandma passed away he found some money in her room and the money was meant for his studies. So, he gave the money to his neighbour with hope that she would help him save it but that didn't end well.

To cut the story short, he gained admission at FUTO, fell in love with the wrong Lady and later married his Good Samaritan's Daughter.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find This Story, Please by vickkky1223: 10:37pm On May 19, 2022
I have read the story before but can't remember. The ending is not quite good so bother disturb yourself ��

(1) (Reply)

WHY BEING IN A HASTE TO PUBLISH??? / How You Can Make $100 A Day As A Writer: Hidden Strategy / Scammer Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.