Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Ring My Engine.. Toyota 1998 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Does It Cost To Ring My Engine.. Toyota 1998 Model (394 Views)

Honda Accord 1998 Model For Sale / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? / How much does it cost to renew car papers in your state - 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Ring My Engine.. Toyota 1998 Model by Twista88(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2022
Good evening dear nairalanders.. I was advice to ring my engine by a mechanic since I couldn't afford a new engine now.. it refuse to start after giving several signals..three different battery was use to try and start the car,kick starter was worked on twice, fuel pump was said not to be the problem.. So I was left with the option of ringing the car.. but the car don't smoke but it shut oil and overheated at a time.

I kindly ask how much is the cost in your location and if you can recommend a good mechanic to carry out the process in Abuja Lugbe and the price as I'm not too bouyant..
Mod please kindly move to front page .
Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Hire Purchase Uber / Advertise On Facebook Manager At A Low Cost / RX 330 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.