Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,402 members, 7,826,576 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Bimbo Akintola Says Feminism Is Too Toxic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola Says Feminism Is Too Toxic (442 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola Says Feminism Is Too Toxic by Azeemokoya: 9:03pm On May 19, 2022
Veteran Nigerian actress, Bimbo Akintola, has revealed why she doesn’t want to be a part of feminism.

Speaking in a recent interview with PremiumTimes, the veteran thespian said, “My passion for the girl-child and the women does not make me a feminist; I am a humanist.

I don’t like this feminist idea because I think there’s a focus on this wing of feminism that is extreme. It’s toxic. I don’t want to be part of that. I want us to realize that you care about humans if you say you are a humanist...

https://newsroundtheclock.com/bimbo-akintola-says-feminism-is-too-toxic/

Re: Bimbo Akintola Says Feminism Is Too Toxic by PerfectStranger(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2022
Feminism in Nigeria is a mirage. Bunch of jokers lol. Last month,a core activist of feminism on my Facebook posted her wedding pictures.
Her du.ll followers all went awed. Feminist online, simping for dvcks offline. Feminism my a$$.

Re: Bimbo Akintola Says Feminism Is Too Toxic by lordchiz(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Feminism in Nigeria is a mirage. Bunch of jokers lol. Last month,a core activist of feminism on my Facebook posted her wedding pictures.
Her du.ll followers all went awed. Feminist online, simping for dvcks offline. Feminism my a$$.

Seconded Bros!

(1) (Reply)

Will You Believe This Is The Same Person? / Married Lady Assaulted By Burna Boy In Cubana Club Breaks Silence / Top 8 Popular Actors Who Have Acted Alongside Their Kids In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.