Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Am Hiring Writers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Hiring Writers. (278 Views)

I Am Hiring Creative Writers / I Am Hiring Writers / I Am Hiring Warehouse Operation Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Hiring Writers. by chatinent: 9:06pm On May 19, 2022
I need four academic research writers
for a long-term job.

PS: if you are not an academic research writer, keep off, please.

Requirements:

You must know that I do not joke with my clients. I take their works as tho mine and I expect every writer of mine to do the same.

1. You must be able to deliver zero-plagiarized works. Also note that I will review and check whatever you submit to me in Turnitin and I will not pay a dime for a plagiarized work, or a work that's off-point.

2. You must have the basics of a research writer.
PS: if you want me to employ you online for this job, do yourself good and don't send me a copied and pasted cover letter/proposal. Just answer from my requirements here and ensure you have the onions of what I am looking for.

3. If you miss the deadline, the contract of that particular job is null and void...and it may affect my parent contract with you.

We need very experienced writers and not a jack of all trades.

While applying, be specific with your niche. What area do you write?

Do you proofread and edit? Tell me about it.

What are your rates? Be free with me, and tell me about it too.

Send all applications to chatinent@gmail.com (I will only reply via email, and yes, I will reply everyone).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Find Companies That Employ You Without Degree | Remote Jobs / Vacancies For A Farm Manager / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.