Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos (42130 Views)

Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) / Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction / Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Lanrelagboi: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
ONGOING LEGACY PROJECT: THE ETI-OSA-LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY MASSIVE CONCRETE ROAD PROJECT (Eleko Junction to EPE) construction by the Administration of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu (@jidesanwoolu).

PROJECT DETAILS:

- Contractor: Craneburg Construction

- Rigid Pavement (Concrete road)

- Project Distance: 18.75 Km (Phase 1)

- 6-lane dual Carriageway with dedicated truck lane for heavy duty vehicles

- 1.5km Pedestrian Walkway and Drainage on both sides

When completed, perennial traffic gridlocks would be eliminated, improvement of socio-economic activities in and around Lekki-Epe Expressway and surroundings, reduce travel time etc

- Second Phase will start at Abraham Adesanya Junction to Eleko Junction with a span of 26.7km.
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1536642259021594624?t=9Hzx3PZb96CoI8ZmwBIGPw&s=19

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by hopman98: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lagos fine abeg, lekki deep seaport, eko atlantic city, V.I, Banana Island, loads of local and foreign investors, all thanks to a visionary leader in the person of Asiwaju. Show me a development stride of his opponents that can better his. TUEH!
MODIFIED: FTC is dedicated to all the mighty BATTALIONS, to the children of hate quoting me, these are my questions;
Which of ur states governors can better Lagos own? Those saying LAGOS was a capital before, abeg what of calabar and lokoja? To my fellow BATTALIONS, when campaign finally start, we will show them ASIWAJU achievements CV and tell them to compare it to their candidates own, we won't abuse them, we will only tell them the difference between a white elephant and a mighty lion

156 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by IrepChrist: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Men and brethren, brothers and sisters.....
As we are in this world please don't forget we are not of the world, we are going somewhere and it's important we live in this consciousness.
I will encourage you to please repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. Act3:19

God bless you
Jesus loves you.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by dhardline(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
A laudable project which I believe will help the ease of traffic.

But more questions for Lagos State at this point...When will Lagos State open its financial books?

FOI: Despite court of appeal ruling, Lagos refuses to open its books

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/280552-foi-despite-court-of-appeal-ruling-lagos-refuses-to-open-its-books.html

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Alphafeezay(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is actually a good initiative,

I believe Nigeria has all it takes to build the infrastructure we need

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Mindlog: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good development.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good development

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by okeyumez(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Go to Kano and see good roads with 5 - 6 lanes on each side built with solid martials.
Traveling from Lekki phase 1 to ibeju lekki is just 2 lanes. No connecting bridges. Sands have
taken over many portions of the road. The roads are narrow, pot holes everywhere.
From sangotedo to Ajah bridge is like passing through hell fire. Too much traffic due to bad roads and heavy trucks.
Ajah is just a name. Inner roads are worse. No good water and no alternative routes to V.I
These road look substandard. Lagos do not construct quality roads. The only good road in Lagos is the one constructed by Dangote from
Oworonshoki to Apapa road.
I do not know why the present government in Lagos find it difficult to demolish some structures and expand their roads.
Akowonjo road is too narrow due to illegal structures from vulcanizer bus stop to egbeda. Ikotun and shasha road are worse than all roads in Central African Republic and Somalia.
Most times i wonder what the LASG does with the money they generate through IGR

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by drlucky17: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself you are too old for that
hopman98:
Lagos fine abeg, lekki deep seaport, eko atlantic city, V.I, Banana Island, loads of local and foreign investors, all thanks to a visionary leader in the person of Asiwaju. Show me a development stride of his opponents that can better his. TUEH!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by ifex370(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
C
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by saintrow1: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
hopman98:

You make sense, this year will be your year. God will rain blessings on you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Akposb(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good work

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
hopman98:
You're not okay. Lagos isn't Lagos coz of tinubu

13 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Akerele44(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Where Tinubu build for the goodness of the country...Òbí self see say the man no small Obi leave office comot for Anambra con live for Lagos.... grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Crixxx: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why always Lagos. Ibadan, Ogun, ekiti, Ogbomosho even osun where yinubu from no dy?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by iFESTAC680(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
I think only those with PVCs should be allowed to chat!!

However, nice road, I hope tanker doesn't spoil it too soon
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by treesun: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1536642259021594624?t=9Hzx3PZb96CoI8ZmwBIGPw&s=19

Propaganda started again, same road, trailer have stated knocking off dividers. Eleko junction is a death trap as it is today!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by anonimi: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
hopman98:

Glorified ghetto forming posh?
How many global cities like Dubai, SIngapore, Abidjan, Accra, Nairobi, Johannesburg etc don't have water in every building or every child in quality school with enough teachers employed

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.
Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by DrAkpa(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Project of almost 20years..... Afonjas and mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Bosenan: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nice one, they should try to make all new roads in Lagos a minimum of 3 lanes cos of the high growth rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Khaysee: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
This project is magnificent with the quality i saw
Can they do it all over lagos and can alll sleeping governor's work.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
hopman98:
Why are you fighting with yourself na?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by JayPeeOham: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
drlucky17:
Stop deceiving yourself you are too old for that

You dey mind am... Empty praises for a retarded goblin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by seandurse(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
That place go choke in ten years time with no plan for any alternative route with the kind of developments going on in that axis. Ask commuters plying VI to Ajah
Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
From all of us @[/b] :
GOD BLESS SANWO-OLU.

Lagos State : A country within a country.

The State of many Firsts.

[b]God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

kayusely70:
You're very much in order!
Gbamsolutely!!!

Golan007:

What is true is that Lagos state is enabling environment for businesses borne about by the desire of its citizens to work and create.

This extends to the government of the state because living in the state imbibed a culture.

Another Gbamsolutely!!!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by Pakute: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
hopman98:
Mental capacities

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by lolu2019: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
DrAkpa:

Project of almost 20years..... Afonjas and mediocrity
20years and it still stand kakaraka.no be all those roads wey ur governors just dey spray.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by chiedu7: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Is Satellite Town part of lagos?

The road to it is not viable

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
iFESTAC680:
I think only those with PVCs should be allowed to chat!!

However, nice road, I hope tanker doesn't spoil it too soon
"Nice road and kudos to the governor" is what we should be saying and not how Tinubu made Lagos what it is today.

But truthfully, we all know that Lagos has always being perculiar before Tinubu started politics.

Maybe without him, it would have been better sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest / Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.