Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section (2309 Views)

Police Asks For N50k Bribe From Family To Help Trace Their Kidnapped Relative / Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! / N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by PayEscrow: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
why should u, coz u know you are stupid and greedy. I encourage architects to continue this way coz that's the only way to revive the already lost respect for the profession. Imagine the insult, a design bfor 65k? God forbid!!

@Trustme2 look no further. This is definitely the same person that took your money and here bragging to be worth more.
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
If you are not a fraudster, send his plan to him and stop defending yourself.
interiorloguee:

It's not your fault anyways.. Mind you, no one is running away with your money, you need to be mindful of your choice of words.. You said I didn't pick your call? When was that you called me and I didn't pick? People like you are mostly ingrate, you begged me to do the design for you at a ridiculously low fee and yet you're so quick to label someone a fraudster cos of little hiccup.. I can't be exchanging words with you here, you have my number
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Obainoman6: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
vb0mb:

This is the person you are looking for. He is using another moniker to defend himself.

Bros this is very funny i wan die
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by ceejay80s(m): 3:56am On Jul 09, 2023
interiorloguee:
I told you what caused the delay and you're here spewing this?? After all I already sent you the floor plan
So U are saying if he doesn't send U the balance of a work U have not started U won't deliver?
U are truely a thief for saying such, so if he hadn't engaged U to the job and Ur laptop goes bad, U will shut down Ur business?
So U have not been feeding since? U are a fraud, whether U deliver to him or not, that's what U are....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Subonbon(m): 6:27am On Aug 14, 2023
kingthreat:

I have been paid for jobs via Nairaland and delivered without issues. I rejected deals I could not fulfil.
There is nothing wrong with doing business online. Simply do your due diligence. It will amaze you, a day doesn't go by where transactions of worth 10 million Naira is made via people met on Nairaland
@ OP, bring out his phone number, email address, pictures, etc.
Na only you talk sense whalai!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by diogo23: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
why should u, coz u know you are stupid and greedy. I encourage architects to continue this way coz that's the only way to revive the already lost respect for the profession. Imagine the insult, a design bfor 65k? God forbid!!
You're the criminal he is looking for
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by diogo23: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Trustme2:

It's your generation that's stupid and greedy. Obviously you're even the culprit here and am sure karma will catch up with you one day if you don't desist from this show of shame
You encourage architects to become criminals and swindle people of their money just because you feel you are what? It's a market and anyone can charge whatever for a service. You can decide to charge one million for yours and another can charge less. I didn't even negotiate when he told me his price and trusted him with the money when he has not even done most of the work. Gave me an invoice and voom he decided to run away with the money.
Stop bothering yourself because he is the one you are looking, karma will catch up with him
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Weknowbetter: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2023
How much is $5000 Naira in US dollars?
6.47525 USD.

Op you look the fool
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by ceejay80s(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2023
interiorloguee:

It's not your fault anyways.. Mind you, no one is running away with your money, you need to be mindful of your choice of words.. You said I didn't pick your call? When was that you called me and I didn't pick? People like you are mostly ingrate, you begged me to do the design for you at a ridiculously low fee and yet you're so quick to label someone a fraudster cos of little hiccup.. I can't be exchanging words with you here, you have my number
U are a thief....useless fool

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by xtivin(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
post=124297619:

Can you draw a plan of house, where will stay and be posting bad News
I have bad news conveyor housing plan ..message me for a token grin
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by xtivin(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sincerely if a dispute like this is brought to the public especially if it involves other people integrity,it is very proper to also tell us how it ended.OP should brief or update this page for reference abeg
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by NaijaCover(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
xtivin:
I have bad news conveyor housing plan ..message me for a token grin

Is Following
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 1:12am On Aug 16, 2023
xtivin:
Sincerely if a dispute like this is brought to the public especially if it involves other people integrity,it is very proper to also tell us how it ended.OP should brief or update this page for reference abeg
The guy refused to finish the work until now and no refund has been made. The guy is just a criminal. You can imagine him asking me to send him the balance so as to repair his laptop and I said No. He collected almost 90℅ of the money and has only sent me soft copy of the floor plan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Strangles His Wife To Death Just 6 Months After Marriage... / Photos: Barber Beheaded, Murdered By Friend In Uyo Akwa Ibom State. / Bloody !!!!!!! Man's Hand Chopped Off In Gang Fight In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.