Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ghost Scare When I Was Little - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghost Scare When I Was Little (230 Views)

I Don't Mean To Scare You But Let Me Tell You A True Story / The Lost Ghost / Ghost Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Scare When I Was Little by Landforce1: 1:22am On May 20, 2022
There’s this old woman who lived alone close to my house that follows us to 6am mass every Sunday. Normally b4 5:30am she would have already finished preparing and at our house. So one faithful sunday, she didn’t come as early as usual, so my parents told me to go and fetch her or at least know why she hasn’t come. I was scared cos I hated darkness like mad, but as a big boy, at least that’s what I want to be, i couldn’t talk. I, already dressed in my Christmas clothes, ran to her house. Big boys don’t need touch light na. The woman was dark and short, so with adrenaline reaching max concentration, I ran pass her without even realizing. I got to get house knocked but didn’t get any response, I hastily turned back. But this time , I was a bit more aware of my surroundings. On my way, I looked up, alas, a dark shadow that seemed like it was moving cos it was still not yet properly dawn I didn’t get a good picture of what was in my front. I thought I had seen a ghost���!! The screaming this young man is screaming here is a joke compared to mine. I started shouting “obara Jesus” at the top of my voice.

My parents,
My siblings and even neighbors from every corner, I know u can picture village setting, ran out to see what had happened to the person shouting. I ran past the supposed ghost and was caught by my parents midway to our house.
My heart was pouncing, I couldn’t even explain properly what had happened. The woman got to our place and was like “what is the problem?” That I ran pass her like bullet, before she could say jack, I was back shouting. That she thought I had been bitten by snake self.
At the end of it all,
First of all, I lost my voice,
I didn’t go to church again that Sunday
and to crown it all, I fell sick self.���

The woman in this true life story died like 5yrs ago! May her soul Rest In Peace!

It’s funny I can still vividly remember this event like it happened yesterday ��

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Unique Content? Here's An Experienced Content Writer At Your Service / The Witches Waitlist Episode 2 Dark Smoke / Hilarious ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.