Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Having A Baby In São Paulo, Brazil? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having A Baby In São Paulo, Brazil? (612 Views)

Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Baby In São Paulo, Brazil? by birthtourismbr(f): 5:42am On May 20, 2022
Hello everyone❣️I am Comfort a Nigerian living in Brazil for over 15years. I am available to help you realize your dream of having a Brazilian baby. As well as everything you need until you leave the shores of Brazil with your baby and documents. Let’s talk on this email shadsbuddie@yahoo.com or br_babies on IG please. I am human and empathetic and this business has been riding on the waves of referrals from beautiful clients I’ve worked with since I started about 2years ago.
#brazilianbabies #givingbirthinbrasil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Baby In São Paulo, Brazil? by birthtourismbr(f): 5:49am On May 20, 2022
Giving birth in Brazil will give you a whole lot of opportunities among which are permanent resident permits for every member of the nuclear family. Oh yes! Not only the parent but the newborn siblings as well. And Ofcourse the baby gets to be a bearer of Brazilian passports. How juicy can that be �wink wink. I can help you achieve these process with ease by walking you through it all, setting up appointments, going with you for your appointments ;because of the language barrier, and I even provide home made meal on arrival for free among others. ��� I’m available to shed more light on this ❣️br_babies
Re: Having A Baby In São Paulo, Brazil? by izywzy: 5:59am On May 20, 2022
BRAZIL BAWO?
Re: Having A Baby In São Paulo, Brazil? by birthtourismbr(f): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
I read someone’s writing Brazil bawoo. I’ve been living here for 10years and I’ll tell you this; Brazil is underrated, gold that hasn’t been discovered yet. If you need help with birthing in Brazil, securing accommodation etc I speak the language fluently and English too as a Nigerian. Feel free to send me an email on shadsbuddie@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Baby In São Paulo, Brazil? by birthtourismbr(f): 3:31am On Jun 24, 2022
I am still available if you are considering coming to Brazil to have your baby. I’ll give you the right plug for visa processing. Don’t send an email here because I might not see it early ; send a direct email to shadsbuddie@yahoo.com instead. It’s faster to reach me that way. Come see for yourself the Brazil im talking about and get yourself a permanent residency while at it -#wink. It’s a win win. #givingbirthinbrazil #havingababyinbrazil #naijainbrazil #birthtourism
I also help with tips and every with relocation to brazil. I am easier to get on IG @br_babies [/color][color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby In São Paulo, Brazil? by cocolacec(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26
birthtourismbr:
I am still available if you are considering coming to Brazil to have your baby. I’ll give you the right plug for visa processing. Don’t send an email here because I might not see it early ; send a direct email to shadsbuddie@yahoo.com instead. It’s faster to reach me that way. Come see for yourself the Brazil im talking about and get yourself a permanent residency while at it -#wink. It’s a win win. #givingbirthinbrazil #havingababyinbrazil #naijainbrazil #birthtourism
I also help with tips and every with relocation to brazil. I am easier to get on IG @br_babies [/color][color=#770077]

What are your packages like?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Matured Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship. / Happy Birth Day Message To My Fellow Nairalanders On Their Birth Day Today / Must Read - A Life Lesson From My Daughter's Award In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.