Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget (10429 Views)

Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools / Wike Signs ₦300 Billion Revised 2020 Budget / Obaseki signs ₦128.8 Billion Revised 2020 Budget Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by nzeobi(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2022
I heard you are building a new government house and Lodge. Please I just hope that it's a lie

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by shantti(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2022
onumadu:

Don't worry. Sit at home will soon be a thing of the past.
If you noticed, he half-mentioned that Anambra citizens are pledging money for Homeland security.
Such money will not be in the budget, but if you know anything about Anambra people you will know that it would run into BILLIONS.
Soon the best will work for Anambra security because they will be paid well. cool

If it's really true then it's good news. I can't believe some anambra people hate him cos his against sit at home. Nigerians deserve hardship
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by shantti(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
"We plan to recruit qualified medical doctors and nurses for our general hospitals and upscale the infrastructure in selected ones. “We have already received over 26,000 applications in response to our advertisement to recruit and train teachers for our primary and secondary schools."

I thought people said that nurses and doctors are not available because they have all left the country. Where are the 26k applicants coming from, heaven? undecided

BTW, Ngige needs to come up with that bond he once talked about. Medical doctors and nurses who studied in Nigeria's public universities have to stay back and practice for some years before leaving, otherwise they will pay a particular sum before leaving the country. But then, the government needs to improve their work conditions and pay package.

If they don't like the idea, they should try private universities or should travel abroad and do their undergraduate studies over there. I always tell people that the FG subsidizes university education that's why we pay peanuts in tuitions in fed varsities. University education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

Stay which numbers of years because u r the one that paid school fees for them. That infringement on their fundamental human right. They have the right to seek for greener pastures else where

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:27am On May 20, 2022
joey150:
You're built to be a bottom barrel sycophant. Kindly diligently stick to your job description.
Mynd44.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by signz: 7:38am On May 20, 2022
post=112997343:
Na supporting and taking pictures with a terrorist, murderer and animal wey u take statt ur tenure u go spend on the money on.
Professor without sense

See believe it or not that picture is a blessing in disguise for all lovers of peace and prosperity in Igboland. Only those with discerning spirit will understand.

@ Post, Bikonu ndi Enugwu let's pray and elect a good governor 2023.
Onye dika Gburugburu will not smell that Lion Building again n'aha Jesus. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Okoroawusa: 7:40am On May 20, 2022
I don't want to say anything yet...

Let me wait and see the magic that Soludo wants to perform.... Ndi Anambra chelu na fa ma ife ...
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Yoighaman(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2022
Anambra state, N170B budget?

Mschewwww, it is just shy of what the Accountant-General and Ex-NDDC MD allegedly stole: N80B +N47B= N127B, just two individual's loot, competing with a state's budget.
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Nobody: 7:42am On May 20, 2022
post=112997343:
Na supporting and taking pictures with a terrorist, murderer and animal wey u take start ur tenure u go spend all the money on.
Professor without sense.

Guy what the hell is your problem? Has the court convicted him of terrorism and murder? Again isn't it not fair to do the carrot and stick approach, you these BMC urchins don't disappoint at all.
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by billante(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
"We plan to recruit qualified medical doctors and nurses for our general hospitals and upscale the infrastructure in selected ones. “We have already received over 26,000 applications in response to our advertisement to recruit and train teachers for our primary and secondary schools."

I thought people said that nurses and doctors are not available because they have all left the country. Where are the 26k applicants coming from, heaven? undecided

BTW, Ngige needs to come up with that bond he once talked about. Medical doctors and nurses who studied in Nigeria's public universities have to stay back and practice for some years before leaving, otherwise they will pay a particular sum before leaving the country. But then, the government needs to improve their work conditions and pay package.

If they don't like the idea, they should try private universities or should travel abroad and do their undergraduate studies over there. I always tell people that the FG subsidizes university education that's why we pay peanuts in tuitions in fed varsities. University education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

Read again, the 26k recruitment is for teachers not doctors and nurses.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by HeroicMeastro: 7:52am On May 20, 2022
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Awka360: 7:57am On May 20, 2022
yang:
Hopefully he and his advisers read this comment. I am quoting from my previous post.

You are very foolish for this ur stupid advise for a governor not up to a year. I am sure you’re part of the criminal PAs and looters of the last dirty administration.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by SmartPolician: 7:58am On May 20, 2022
billante:

Read again, the 26k recruitment is for teachers not doctors and nurses.

Thanks
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Aboguede(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2022
post=112997343:
Na supporting and taking pictures with a terrorist, murderer and animal wey u take start ur tenure u go spend all the money on.
Professor without sense.

Soludo is wiser than our dealing dead dady shocked

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Seredebe: 8:15am On May 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Ngige needs to come up with that bond he once talked about. Medical doctors and nurses who studied in Nigeria's public universities have to stay back and practice for some years before leaving, otherwise they will pay a particular sum before leaving the country. But then, the government needs to improve their work conditions and pay package.

“We have already received over 26,000 applications in response to our advertisement to recruit and train teachers for our primary and secondary schools."
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by warlordd(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2022
yang:
Hopefully he and his advisers read this comment. I am quoting from my previous post.

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by lovat(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2022
post=112997343:
Professor without sense.
you called him professor without sense?

I've seen your picture and I had to frame it In my street for anyone that's sad to look at a 21st century clown and laugh away the sadness.

You have been a disgrace here for four years non stop with your state Benue been a laughter .

Getat and go fry vultures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by prophetfire: 8:24am On May 20, 2022
Igbo:
Sit at home will render it useless
. Is it your prayers or what you think would happen?
I am from Anambra state. Watch and see how we fix those criminals claiming to be biafra agitators.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Yibo(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2022
prophetfire:
. Is it your prayers or what you think would happen?
I am from Anambra state. Watch and see how we fix those criminals claiming to be biafra agitators.
emergingnation3 gidgiddy
this one want to fix you
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by prophetfire: 8:40am On May 20, 2022
Igbo:
emergingnation3 gidgiddy
this one want to fix you
. You are among those crooks and you think you are invincible.
Their camps are being taken out one after the other and running around and burning houses won't save you.
You will soon be apprehended ar gunned down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Nicenixon: 8:42am On May 20, 2022
I hope he added the allowance of corpers serving in the state to the budget because Prof is owning Corp members. I pray peace return to the state, it is not easy with all these sit at home stuff.
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by LOVEALAIGBO: 8:46am On May 20, 2022
Igbo:
Sit at home will render it useless

That's your evil prayer to lucifer, and the reason you nasty lot are driving the 'sit-at-home' narrative that's already been called off!

I've said this engineered insecurity in the south-east is not just about trying to taint Igbos peaceful and non-violent image, but is also aimed at trying to cripple the south-east economy in general and that of Anambra in particular (esp' with the coming of Soludo) out of pure hatred and envy!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Freebills12: 8:55am On May 20, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
yang:

This insecurity issues and sit at home order will render all his efforts useless. Who will like to invest where there is security issues? You think people are not reading about them on news?
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by tellsblinks(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2022
Where would he get the money from?

Borrow from federal government?
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Awka360: 9:03am On May 20, 2022
tellsblinks:
Where would he get the money from?

Borrow from federal government?

It’s none of ur biz ndi uchu.

Our son,Obi Cubana alone can fund our budget for us
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Awka360: 9:06am On May 20, 2022
post=112997343:
Professor without sense.

Manna be careful on how you insult our governor. I wouldn’t want to go dirty with u.
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by dominique(f): 9:06am On May 20, 2022
Meaning one person stuffed about half of a state's entire budget in his accounts. It is well with us in this country
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 9:08am On May 20, 2022
Very funny !!! The budget is just about 3 month's IGR of Lagos State[color=#990000][/color]

onumadu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/soludo-presents-n170b-revised-budget-says-he-inherited-red-treasury-pervasive-insecurity/
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Awka360: 9:09am On May 20, 2022
shantti:

If it's really true then it's good news. I can't believe some anambra people hate him cos his against sit at home. Nigerians deserve hardship

Oga say what u know

No Anambra person is against Soludo except outsiders. Ndi anambra only grouse was dialogue group with those Ipob terrorists and causing tension in d state.
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Awka360: 9:09am On May 20, 2022
shantti:

Oga say what u know

No Anambra person is against Soludo except outsiders. Ndi anambra only grouse was dialoguing with those Ipob terrorists and causing tension in d state.
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Awka360: 9:11am On May 20, 2022
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
Very funny !!! The budget is just about 3 month's IGR of Lagos State[color=#990000][/color]

Lagos like Abuja is not a state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: Tinubu Does Not Need To Show Any Proof Of Life / Police Tear Gas Niger State Legislators / Adegboruwa: Edo State Is Currently Under Obaseki’s Dictatorship Yoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.