Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget (10411 Views)

Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools / Wike Signs ₦300 Billion Revised 2020 Budget / Obaseki signs ₦128.8 Billion Revised 2020 Budget Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by boldtruthalways: 9:13am On May 20, 2022
Did he say N120billion State debt and N20biliion owed for Pension and Gratuities? But Peter Obi left N75billion for Willie Obiano. It means Willie squandered the state resources. It's very simple. Taraba State Governor even confirmed Willie told him he built the Anambra airport with money left for him by Peter Obi. What is wrong with Nigerian leaders?....so greedy.
That's why if Nigerians really want true reformation and restoration, they should vote PETER OBI. Its absolutely glaring.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Nobody: 9:30am On May 20, 2022
Obiano emptied that treasury.

The airport was a massive white elephant project.

I knew Soludo would not do much, cos the resources are not there. He will have to go for loans if he wants to make a mark.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Bestnoma: 9:32am On May 20, 2022
yang:
Hopefully he and his advisers read this comment. I am quoting from my previous post.

Somebody that became governor yesterday is the one you are expecting all this from? Are you well?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by kuuljay(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2022
I see soludo saving this country someday as the captain of the ship after it being rapped severally

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Rugaria: 9:49am On May 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Ngige needs to come up with that bond he once talked about. Medical doctors and nurses who studied in Nigeria's public universities have to stay back and practice for some years before leaving, otherwise they will pay a particular sum before leaving the country. But then, the government needs to improve their work conditions and pay package.

If they don't like the idea, they should try private universities or should travel abroad and do their undergraduate studies over there. I always tell people that the FG subsidizes university education that's why we pay peanuts in tuitions in fed varsities. University education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

Federal government subsidizes nothing!

Infastructural development in the universities is zero. Hostels, libraries, classes are all in their worst state possible. Students barely feed because some have to manage with paltry sums given to them by their struggling families. There's no education fund to help students borrow for their tuition and pay back later. Hardly any sort of defined jobs for students to make ends meet. So how is the government subsidizing education?

With the paltry sums paid to professors when compared to what their peers earns in other climes? Doctors were trained by their families. Some families sold lands and houses to train them. You will then tell him not to go where he can get a decent pay to upgrade the living standards of his family, just because you want to force your warped idea of fake patriotism on him? Sounds dense to me..

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by johndho(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2022
A whole state budget for a year na 170 billions. Na him one greedy general way go marry 16 years old girl dey steal 80 billion, just one person.

Nice one soludo, keep up the good work
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by frog12: 11:16am On May 20, 2022
if one accountant general can STEAL half of that for himself, this STATE BUDGET FOR millions is one person chicken change !!
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by frog12: 11:17am On May 20, 2022
common, this na the damage control story. na only MADMAN go steal billions for a 16 year old. na COVER story to protect the BIG PERSON he dey work with. it may be the Finance minister or someone in the presidency the man was stealing the money for.

johndho:
A whole state budget for a year na 170 billions. Na him one greedy general way go marry 16 years old girl dey steal 80 billion, just one person.

Nice one soludo, keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by 9japride(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2022
And someone stole 80 billion, the cyber space is very quiet.
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Awka360: 12:11pm On May 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I don't want to say anything yet...

Let me wait and see the magic that Soludo wants to perform.... Ndi Anambra chelu na fa ma ife ...

Go and fix ur snout in ur state govs ass and keep ur stinking mouth out of Anambra affairs. All of u will stay and be choking all una eyes and nose into a state you’re not from while ur state gov is stealing u pple dry and selling una dry bones to the highest bidder. Just stfu o
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Awka360: 12:21pm On May 20, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Obiano emptied that treasury.

The airport was a massive white elephant project.

I knew Soludo would not do much, cos the resources are not there. He will have to go for loans if he wants to make a mark.

Exactly the aguleri rogue stole Anambra dry together with those his incompetent commissioners. God will continue to punish Obiano and his wife wherever they are
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by QueenXtar: 1:03pm On May 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Ngige needs to come up with that bond he once talked about. Medical doctors and nurses who studied in Nigeria's public universities have to stay back and practice for some years before leaving, otherwise they will pay a particular sum before leaving the country. But then, the government needs to improve their work conditions and pay package.

If they don't like the idea, they should try private universities or should travel abroad and do their undergraduate studies over there. I always tell people that the FG subsidizes university education that's why we pay peanuts in tuitions in fed varsities. University education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

oh puh-lease... subsided education? how? where? the other climes you are talking about has good employment laws and policies, their wages are almost complementary to their expenses
Most parents whose children are in higher institutions are sacrificing one form of comfort or the other.
The public universities are on strike almost every year
And in the bond, they should add every sector 'cos it's not only nurses and doctors that japa
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by djon78(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2022
Mom
onumadu:
The budget is designed to do exactly what Soludo promised during the campaigns.
Action governor in the making.
Wishing him God's speed!

Well articulated budget

With sustainability and progress as the watch word.

A budget of hope

It shall be well with Anambra State
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by Yibo(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

That's your evil prayer to lucifer, and the reason you nasty lot are driving the 'sit-at-home' narrative that's already been called off!

I've said this engineered insecurity in the south-east is not just about trying to taint Igbos peaceful and non-violent image, but is also aimed at trying to cripple the south-east economy in general and that of Anambra in particular (esp' with the coming of Soludo) out of pure hatred and envy!
you be f%%l
Re: Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget by gboyetade: 9:11am On May 22, 2022
Reminds me of Olusegun Agagu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Defecting From PDP Will Lose Their Seats, Party Vows / Man On Trial For Stealing N227,945 From Gov Ajimobi’s Wife / Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.