Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Npower: My Payroll Tab In The Dashboard Shows Paid But No Credit Alert Received - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: My Payroll Tab In The Dashboard Shows Paid But No Credit Alert Received (479 Views)

Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab / Npower: What To Do If Your Status Shows Paid But No Alert Received / Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: My Payroll Tab In The Dashboard Shows Paid But No Credit Alert Received by Olalite1: 7:29am On May 20, 2022
Gooday folks, pls I need clarification and possible guidance on what to do concerning my case. My payroll tab changed from processing to paid two days ago, but I am yet to receive any credit alert, I have been checking my account balance till date but no sign of any money. pls what would you advise me to do.
Re: Npower: My Payroll Tab In The Dashboard Shows Paid But No Credit Alert Received by SocialJustice: 7:39am On May 20, 2022
I don't think there's anything you can do but be patient. The team running npower is incompetent and fail at every process. Just pray to God to touch their hearts to process your payment.

It is obvious very massive stealing is going on in the background and no one is paying attention to it.

It is like whenever money gets to npower office, they keep a certain percentage for themselves, hopefully in fixed deposit and they will pay all arrears in the end, else nothing you can do.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Payroll Tab In The Dashboard Shows Paid But No Credit Alert Received by bdandy(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2022
Visit ur bank or better still call npower centre

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Payroll Tab In The Dashboard Shows Paid But No Credit Alert Received by Charly500(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2022
Well I believe you should be patient at least for some few days, after which you can still make your complain through their appropriate channels.

My payroll tab showed Failed and No action taken, and I was contemplating calling them the next day, only to recieve my March Stipend alert that same evening to my greatest surprise.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Payroll Tab In The Dashboard Shows Paid But No Credit Alert Received by Godtofunmi1: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Olalite!!!

, I got something similar but with little difference. Can you reach out to me on phone(08052968447)?
I want to know if I should show up at the venue as I am in Lagos.
NOTE: I NEVER EVER APPLIED FOR NCS job in my entire life.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant / Vacancy / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.