Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Episode 2 (316 Views)

Bride For Rent (orebe's Version) Episode 7 / Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Episode 2 by Preccy1012(f): 7:53am On May 20, 2022
Season1 Episode2

(In a single four-star restaurant, Orebe is sitting clinging her bag to her chest, watching and reacting to others' actions when Rico walks in)

Rico:
Hi!

Orebe:
AH! Mr. Billionaire, you've arrived?

Rico:
(Clears throat)

Orebe:
You are welcome sir, good morning sir.

Rico:
(Whispers to himself)
I guess I have lots of work to do here.

Orebe:
Is everything ok sir?

Rico:
Point of correction, I am Rico, okay? Don't call me Mr. Billionaire.

Orebe:
Okay sir, I am Orebe sir.

Rico:
Have you ordered anything?

Orebe:
Order ke, me, I don't do pass my boundaries oh, with all these foods I'm seeing, I don't think they will have what I can eat.

Rico:
Oh! I get the problem, don't worry they have anything you want, you can eat as much as you can, I will take care of the bills.

Orebe:
(Amazed)
You don't mean it?

Rico:
I do.

Orebe:
(Calling)
Waiter!

(A man in a white T-shirt and an apron hurries to her with a menu book)

Orebe:
Don't worry about the book, just get me hot amala, like four wraps and

Rico:
Ama what?

Orebe (contd):
I said amala and abula, don't but ogufe oh, God forbid I don't like goat meat, put dry fish and snail for me, God bless you, you can bring same for...

Rico:
(Interjects)
No, a cup of tea is enough.

Orebe:
Ehehn, you don't eat?

Rico:
You know what? My granny might be old but she has eyes for classic things and I got the same taste as her, so, if you want this contract to work, you must act big.

(The waiter returned to serve their orders)

Orebe:
WAWU! So grandma RriCo is a street babe?

Rico:
It's not RriCo it's Rico.

Orebe:
Okay. AHAHN! There is no water to rinse hand now, abeg, go and bring water for me.

Rico:
Your name is Orebe, right?

Orebe:
Yes sir.

(The waiter brings a bowl of water. She rinses her hands and starts to eat)

Rico:
(Rude)
For this contract you won't be bearing that, so, look for something better to call yourself.

Orebe:
(Mouth filled)
Okay, like Debo abi?

Rico:
(Pissed off)
What is Debo? I said a better name, like Priscilla, Natacha or Michelle. Listen to me, this must not flop because it will determine if I will get money to pay you or not.

Orebe:
Okay sir.

Rico:
And when we get to granny, don't call me sir, you can call me Amor, boo, babe...

Orebe:
Baby bawo? When you are not a foetus.

Rico:
(Frustrated)
not necessarily babe.

Orebe:
(Mouth filled)
Shorry sir.

Rico:
One more thing, if she asks if you want to eat anything, just ask for a cup of water, and make sure your phonetics are correct.

Orebe:
Okay, a cup of ‘warra’.

Rico:
Don't bother about the phonetics just say water.

Orebe:
Okay, water.

Rico:
Good.
(he sips his tea gently).

To Be Continued.

Thanks for reading, for more content, you can check @Preccy1012 my page on Twitter, don't forget to like, retweet and follow. I write commercial scripts too.

(1) (Reply)

Chidimma, Beware. That Your Husband? Na Me Get Am / Mermaid Princess - Feather's Stories / Fantastic novels on nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.