Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Current Opportunities With Uber - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Current Opportunities With Uber (457 Views)

Before You Continue With Uber, Bolt, Or Any Ehailing App, Read THIS. / How Much I Make Driving With Uber, Is It Worth It? / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Opportunities With Uber by maclatunji: 8:05am On May 20, 2022
Are you a resident of Lagos?

Do you have a valid driver's license?

Do you know how to drive a manual car?

Are you willing to drive on Uber?

If you answered, yes to any of these questions, please send me your

1. First Name:

2. Surname:

3. WhatsApp Number:

Via WhatsApp to 08085404500.

You will be contacted and will have to pass an online mandatory test as part of the recruitment process.

Successful applicants have the opportunity to get a car from Uber's partner company, Moove in Lagos Only.

Also, if you are into Courier/Logistics business with a valid Nipost license, you can contact me as well for discussions on how you can join Uber as a company to fulfill delivery orders.

Feel free to share with people that might be interested.

Thank you.
Re: Current Opportunities With Uber by maclatunji: 7:08am On May 22, 2022
It's okay if you have your own car as well. Just contact me for registration to guide you on how to go about it- 08085404500.
Re: Current Opportunities With Uber by maclatunji: 6:09am On Jun 28, 2022
Options still available for those interested.
Re: Current Opportunities With Uber by maclatunji: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Scan Bar Code to start your Uber registration on your phone. If you have issues or questions, please contact me via WhatsApp on 08085404500.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Money Back After Making A Wrong Transfer (tested) / Someone Actually Helped Me Too / How To Send Bulk Messages On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.