Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

AWS Certified - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AWS Certified (408 Views)

What are the job opportunities for an AWS certified solution architect !! / Top 21 AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam Questions / CLF-C01 AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Dumps 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AWS Certified by varunsngh: 8:29am On May 20, 2022
What is the salary for an AWS certified developer?

1 Like

Re: AWS Certified by divlsingh: 10:30am On May 20, 2022
The salary of an AWS professional at the fresher level is counted as 4 to 8 lacs based on your skillset and the location you are working.

If you get anyone certification in AWS, the salary range may increase from 6 lacs to 10 lacs as per your performance during the interview.

So, you are strongly recommended to complete at least one certification before you start applying for the interviews.

It will validate your skills and makes you more eligible for various posts in the AWS industry.

So, join the aws course at Edureka and give new wings to your career to fly higher in the IT space.

With the certification course, you will gain all the required skills to complete your certification exam in the first attempt.
Re: AWS Certified by KGBEAST(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2022
divlsingh:
The salary of an AWS professional at the fresher level is counted as 4 to 8 lacs based on your skillset and the location you are working.

If you get anyone certification in AWS, the salary range may increase from 6 lacs to 10 lacs as per your performance during the interview.

So, you are strongly recommended to complete at least one certification before you start applying for the interviews.

It will validate your skills and makes you more eligible for various posts in the AWS industry.

So, join the aws course at Edureka and give new wings to your career to fly higher in the IT space.

With the certification course, you will gain all the required skills to complete your certification exam in the first attempt.
Pls Nairaland family, I need your help, I want to write AWS CLOUD PRACTITIONER EXAMS this year, but I have a little problem with the identity requirement, I only have one valid means of identification, my national identity card, my passport has expired, I don't have a driver's license or PVC, and I am currently unemployed so no Job identity card, would I be able to write the AWS cloud practitioner exam with just one means of identification, am I wasting my time preparing for it, are they strict about the TWO IDENTITY REQUIREMENTS, and has anybody written the exam with just one means of identification?

(1) (Reply)

Application Process For The Shell Graduate Programme 2023 / The Essential Skills For Customer Service Excellence / You Can Do IT With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.