Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) (2317 Views)

"You're My Africa Queen": Ogbonna Kanu In Lovely Photos With His Wife, Laura / Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by NwekeUG(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2022
Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo)

American gospel singer, Don Moen took to his Instagram handle to celebrate 49th wedding anniversary with his wife Laura, on Thursday 19th May, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

He shared a throwback photo of himself and his wife with the caption;

"49 years ago today, I married this girl after a concert at a downtown theater/church in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We welcomed anyone in the audience to stay for the wedding if they wished. The wedding started at 10:00 PM and we had about 1,000 people we didn’t know at our wedding! What an adventure! I’m a very blessed man, and God is so good!!! I LOVE YOU, LAURA!!!! Happy Anniversary! ❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdwV8Tou-XC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Don Moen was born in June 29, 1950 (age 71) and raised by his parents in Minneapolis. He graduated from high school in 1968. Then he attended the University of Oklahoma, earning a degree in music in 1972. He then studied at Oral Roberts University and traveled with Terry Law Ministries as a Living Sound musician for 10 years.

Don Moen married Laura in 1973 and they are blessed with five children and seven grandchildren. His three sons are named James, John and Michael and his two daughters are named Melissa and Rachel.

Moen lives in Nashville, Tennessee with his wife Laura, where he is president of Don Moen Productions, oversees his international non-profit ministry Worship In Action. He has written more than 100 Christian songs. The popular ones include;

Give Thanks (1990)
God Will Make a Way (1992)
God Is Good All the Time (1995)
I Offer My Life (1996)
Thank You Lord (2004)

https://igberetvnews.com/1420392/don-moen-celebrates-49th-wedding-anniversary-wife-laura-throwback-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by dollynnn(f): 8:36am On May 20, 2022
49 years?
Waoh!

3 Likes

Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by Puskas: 8:39am On May 20, 2022
Good to know
Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by blazingblender(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2022
How I love this man's songs
Happy anniversary man
May your love never wax cold

2 Likes

Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by Painintheass221: 8:48am On May 20, 2022
Ppy versary
Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2022
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"
Give thanks with a grateful heart (with a grateful heart)
Give thanks to the Holy One (to the Holy One)

4 Likes

Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by NairaLux(f): 8:55am On May 20, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2022
Mhen it is a'ight
Happy wedding anniversary to him...

I de hear him songs those times grin grin
But now

Na only NF and loud I de use reason....
Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 9:47am On May 20, 2022
Congratulations to them.
1,000 people, wow! This is for those who believe that "the larger the crowd, the shorter the marriage span." E no follow.
Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by Dankovich1: 9:50am On May 20, 2022
Happy wedding anniversary God's global ambassador.
Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:56pm On May 20, 2022
……and I can’t even hold a conversation for 30 minutes….
Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by BlaqJosh: 5:01pm On May 20, 2022
Houseofglam7:
……and I can’t even hold a conversation for 30 minutes….

Maybe we should start one
Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by rayvelez(m): 5:11pm On May 20, 2022
Happy wedding anniversary.
I love this track when I still deh go church Be magnificent.
Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:36pm On May 20, 2022
BlaqJosh:

Maybe we should start one

Hi grin
Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by BlaqJosh: 7:59pm On May 20, 2022
Houseofglam7:

Hi grin
hello dear. too bad i replied late
Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2022
Congratulations…. If the Lord do not build the house, the laborers are working in vain…..
God will make away when it seems to be no way���
Re: Don Moen Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Laura (Throwback Photo) by beylinko02: 9:08pm On May 20, 2022
The portal that opened me up to the realm of worship. Happy anniversary sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Asake New Look As Asake Cut Off His Dread & Sets To Become A Pastor / Omotola Vs. Stephanie Okereke / Baddest Vixen In The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.