Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I (6154 Views)

Senator Nora Daduut Inaugurated Into APC Women Presidential Campaign Team (pics) / Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 / Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by AnonPoet: 9:39am On May 20, 2022
Senator representing Plateau South Senatorial district, Prof Nora Ladi Daduut has dispelled the rumoured rift between her and Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong .

Prof Daduut , a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress APC in the state made this known while addressing newsmen in Jos on Thursday night .

She said, Governor Lalong has always supported her politically and that she respects the governor so much .

Senator Daduut said there was never a time she fell out with Governor Lalong .

In her words , “I want to use this opportunity to clear the air on some ongoing rumors and unverified reports carried by some online and electronic media alleging that I am seeking re-election and have been denied the opportunity by some major political actors in the state, and that I was attacked and threatened to back down from the race of the Senatorial seat.”

“I Senator(Prof) Nora Ladi Daduut want to emphatically stress that I have never contemplated seeking re-election at any point in time, nor endeavored to procure a nomination / Interest form for the Plateau South Senatorial District race.”

“Secondly I have never informed anyone that my life was threatened because of the Senatorial seat I currently occupy.”

She added that ” What happened in Namu District of Quaanpan Local Government Council on the 28th April 2022 was an act of criminality by hoodlums, dissident enemies of progress and detractors protesting the arrest of some suspected criminals and unfortunately, my entourage including that of the members of the NUJ who went to cover my event got caught up in it .”

” I want to use this medium to say that no rift whatsoever exists between me Senator(Prof) Dame Nora Ladi Daduut, the Senator representing Plateau South and the State Governor, His Excellency Rt. Hon. Simon Bako Lalong .”

” Governor Simon Lalong has been very supportive and I do appreciate all his support thus far.”
“Any rumour that I have been threatened by Governor Lalong is baseless , false and a mere blackmail which should be disregarded .”

Senator Daduut further added that ” I want to use this opportunity to thank his Excellency Governor Simon Lalong for his support and to say that I support his political aspirations, and I would always remain grateful to him for his support.”

She urged the people of her Senatorial district to remain peaceful and continue to be their brothers keeper at all times.

Senator Daduut pledged to continue to do more for the people of her Senatorial district while in the Senate .

On why she is not seeking re-election ,Senator Daduut said ,I have done my best and would do more for my people while I am in the National Assembly ,i need to give space for others to come on board contribute and provide dividends of democracy to the people of Plateau South .

https://leaders.ng/2022/05/20/no-rift-between-plateau-governor-lalong-and-myself-senator-nora-daduut/

Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by Agdiy4: 9:49am On May 20, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by Jubal01: 9:51am On May 20, 2022
That's ur problem. All of una go comot very soon.

1 Like

Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by Brainjotting: 9:52am On May 20, 2022
shocked
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by Illuminatiship(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by Illuminatiship(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2022
She ugly shall
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by slivertongue: 9:53am On May 20, 2022
Lalongs 's handpick
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by MDDarah84(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2022
Bokopod:

How much is the videos?
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by asobo1: 9:57am On May 20, 2022
Are you sure ma'am
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by STEWpid(f): 10:08am On May 20, 2022
Chai

If them like, make dem kill each other!
Wetin consign me?

Is this supposed to be a news?

Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by Johnjanrt: 10:17am On May 20, 2022
sad
She couldn't afford to bite the fingers feeding her. Moreover Lalong seems to be the ground on which she floats about being the fallen leave that she is. Most Nigerian politicians have nothing to offer is the reason why godfatherism finds it fertile enough growing to untraceable heights.
#2.0.2.3 Looting continues.
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by Henri244: 10:22am On May 20, 2022
Why this thread come dey like this?
Mr. Seun are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by Johnjanrt: 10:23am On May 20, 2022
Please o am looking for any TEF alumni valuable info awaits them.
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by garfield1: 10:37am On May 20, 2022
slivertongue:
Lalongs 's handpick

He dominates plateau south
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by enoks326: 10:46am On May 20, 2022
I love the way you can earn point on the forum
KingOdart88: I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends. Very fast loaiding

Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by slivertongue: 11:13am On May 20, 2022
garfield1:

He dominates plateau south

And what do you know about politics this way apart from repeating old lines
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by EmeraldJD: 11:16am On May 20, 2022
No be dis woman her people pursue with koboko some weeks back.
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by garfield1: 11:20am On May 20, 2022
slivertongue:

And what do you know about politics this way apart from repeating old lines

Pdp will lose your plateau son
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by slivertongue: 11:25am On May 20, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp will lose your plateau son

Allow 2023 to come, we are still in 2022. But do you lose what you don't have?
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by slivertongue: 11:26am On May 20, 2022
EmeraldJD:
No be dis woman her people pursue with koboko some weeks back.

Quite unfortunate.
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by garfield1: 11:27am On May 20, 2022
slivertongue:

Allow 2023 to come, we are still in 2022. But do you lose what you don't have?

A good politician like me start planning now against year while neophytes wait till election day
Re: Nora Daduut: No Rift Between Plateau Governor Lalong And I by slivertongue: 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
garfield1:

A good politician like me start planning now against year while neophytes wait till election day

Ok, you are already living in 2023. Some of you are out to make NL a joke.

(1) (Reply)

Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / Decamping; A Major Problem In The Nigeria Political System? / Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.