Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? (10813 Views)

Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Lolabbey: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
yeah,mde such a mistak som yrs bak, mistakenly snt a msg to ma boify,msg ment for ma ex.i was so sharp to grab d fone frm him wen i hrd d msg tone cos we were togeda, i deleted it imediately.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Smilenw(f): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
thomasjohn:

what happened afterwards?

I was briefed for another 2 hours on how to behave within the firm sad
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by ace4luv69(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
chai! All of una sabi lie oh angry
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by OperaMini1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
No i've not, but i received a text meant for anoda guy on a Val day. I had to call the babe, because i was speaking to my woman when the text came in. She apologised for the embarrassment, though i advised her to still send the text to the rightful owner, as he'd be waiting for it. Lo and behold, the same text came in again to my phone. I begin chaik the babe from there, and had to meet her eventually met her after some months, though i never discussed the issue of that text with her again.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by swiftycool(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2011
i meant to send dis sms to my ex gf just 4 a laugh: "Can u imagine the crazy things people do? I sat beside a guy in church and suddenly he lit a cigarette and puffed away, I was so shocked i nearly dropped my bottle of beer!", i mistakenly sent it to her verry strict dad who happened to be a Apostolic Faith no nonsense pastor. He never took it as a joke and saw me in a very bad light. am sure it was part of what cost me the relationship.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by afm4ever(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
My babes lives in her uni's hostel. Her name is chizoba, but I stored her number wit chizy and her mom's with chizy's mom. I meant to send her dis following words "babes I would like u to cum over my place & spend d weekend. I'll call u. Muah muah'' but after typing, I tapped search contact, scrolled down my contact list and mistakenly selected 'chizy's mom' then send. Uboy u for see my face when I saw msg deliverd to 'chizy's mom'. Her father almost gave her a personal bodyguard after d incident.guard after d incident.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Otunbakay(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
It happened some months ago, that my fiances mother came visiting us because we were staying together putting last minute touches to our wedding. I actually ask my fiance to do some task, which she did and rang me back to say she was through with the task. In appreciation i sent her a sms saying that i'm owing her a gud bout of 4 round of sex that night. Low and behold i mistakenly sent it to her mother and she taught it was intended for her because she incidentaly performed sometask in the house that same day and was all over me in the evening b/4 my fiance got home, asking me to make gud my promise. My fellow NAIRALANDERS i was shocked and dissadpointed, it was then i realised i had sent the sms to a wrong line. To cut a long story short i called off the wedding because it's a snake that give birth to snakes and goat to goats, it could as well be a case of "LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUTHER".
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by 5p1naz(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
[size=14pt]hmnn na so so day dreaming pipl dey put for here ooo . . . [/size]
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Holadunni: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2011
Have made the mistake like three time is only God that save them,but this time around things doesn't work any more, There was a guy that i meant on Afri chat, so we are very close to the extent that my boyfriend start complainin that i should stop chat but i shouldn't listen to him, One day am tryin to send the guy a love text i nw mistakelly send it to my boyfriend, when he show me the txt,I told him that i was tryin to send the to him,he now reply me that the txt does not releted to him at all, he just walk out on me,hav beg him,sendin different people to him his refused to hear them, am confused nw i dont no wat to do and i love him so much,wat can i do?
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by deor03(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2011
Holadunni:

Have made the mistake like three time is only God that save them,but this time around things doesn't work any more, There was a guy that i meant on Afri chat, so we are very close to the extent that my boyfriend start complainin that i should stop chat but i shouldn't listen to him, One day am tryin to send the guy a love text i nw mistakelly send it to my boyfriend, when he show me the txt,I told him that i was tryin to send the to him,he now reply me that the txt does not releted to him at all, he just walk out on me,hav beg him,sendin different people to him his refused to hear them, am confused nw i dont no wat to do and i love him so much,wat can i do?

waoooo, sad
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by whiteroses(f): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
not exactly wrong, just when you drunk text and you dont get a reply is when you probably knows you've messed up. Re-reading it the next day only to beg your best friend to lease kill you
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Select(m): 2:39am On Jul 16, 2011
A text was sent to
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by tunnytox(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2011
Holadunni:

You see what you did was cheating on your boyfriend and not only once but persistently, you might think you're only having fun with no strings attached but what usually happens is if you're too much into that kind of online relationship there's a tendency that if you meet the guy in real life you'll easily get carried away and have sex with him. I believe this is what your boyfriend thought about before calling it quit with you and honestly I can't blame him for that no one want to be seen as a substitute. My advice is as an adult you've made your mistakes so live by it and try to learn from this. Better luck next time
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Nymphnode(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2011
I was driving home when my girlfriend called me with her new etisalat number(line3), few minutes after a new online catch called too(line 2). On getting home I jumped to calls recieved after work, of course i thought i was saving the new catch's number since I have my babe's line 1&2. Two month's later, my woman presented me 8 printed copies of my after sex appreciations as my birthday gift. Every etisalat text intended for online catch had been going to her phone. I learned one lesson though, always call and learn voice recognition.

1 Like

Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by spyroxy1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2011
Mine was not funny at all, At about dat time when havin fone was sharking, 2004 precisely,i sent a wrong sms to my aunty's husband who is an haematologist and a devout muslim, D text reads, Jkaragh mtrugh klimsighi shikiti ma li limghu, what u've read above is an indian incantation to make ur balls grow smaller. , I was sending dis to ma crazy friends,suddenly i just saw the delivery report wher his name appeared.i nearly collapsed 'cause he saw me as , It wasn't funny at all
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by monblaze(f): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2011
LMHOO!!!! Y'all are crazy,
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Select(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2011
monblaze:

@ monblaze,
urr blog is not coming up, also trying to add u on yahoo chat.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by EfeEkarume(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2011
ace4luv69:

chai! All of una sabi lie oh angry
So many beautiful lies.
monblaze:

, except me, am crazier. grin
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Thespecialone(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2011
Otunbakay:

It happened some months ago, that my fiances mother came visiting us because we were staying together putting last minute touches to our wedding. I actually ask my fiance to do s[b]ome task[/b], which she did and rang me back to say she was through with the task. In appreciation i sent her a sms saying that i'm owing her a gud bout of 4 round of sex that night. Low and behold i mistakenly sent it to her mother and she taught [/b]it was intended for her because she incidentaly performed sometask in the house that same day and was all over me in the evening b/4 my fiance got home, asking me to make gud my promise. My fellow NAIRALANDERS i was shocked and [b]dissadpointed, it was then i realised i had sent the sms to a wrong line. To cut a long story short i called off the wedding because it's a snake that give birth to snakes and goat to goats, it could as well be a case of "LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUTHER".

Bros, you sure have a very[b] FERTILE[/b] imagination.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by 9jageek: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2011
I have sent gossip to the person I'm gossiping about though.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2011
yes to my close friend"s mom and she loved younger men so i heard
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by favouredjb(f): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
well,mine is a bbm voice note,nothing dirty,i was crying while tlkn abt aw my ex did me wrong to my frnd,unknowingly i sent it to a babe on my bbm whom i wouldnt want to know jack abt me,cos we are nnot close,but she didnt even mention it,for going to 2yrs now

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Reasons Nigerians Should Stop Looking Down On Android Go Smartphones / How I Rooted Tecno H5 And How You Can Root Any Android MTK Device / Easybuy Phone's Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.