Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

That Vain Attempt To Malign Pastor Umo Eno With A Concocted Audio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Vain Attempt To Malign Pastor Umo Eno With A Concocted Audio (284 Views)

Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters / Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Vain Attempt To Malign Pastor Umo Eno With A Concocted Audio by edikandavid(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2022
20-05-2022

Press Release

There is a doctored audio making the rounds on the social media and internet, crediting some derogatory statements to our principal, Pastor Umo Eno, trying to allude that he said that councilors didn’t purchase nomination forms.

It is a hoax perpetrated by persons who feel threatened by Pastor Umo Eno’s goodwill and the support he’s enjoying from the generality of Akwa Ibom people. The said audio did not emanate from our Principal, Pastor Umo Eno. It is an coinage of comments and reactions made at different events and fora, and surreptitiously used in a vain attempt to impugn the reputation of Pastor Umo Eno, the leading gubernatorial aspirant in the state.

It must be noted that Pastor Eno has consulted widely across the entire state, where he made statements from different contexts and perspectives. Therefore, picking these to create a negative impression about Pastor Eno, is unacceptable, and smacks of mischief.

Our standpoint is predicated on the fact that Pastor Umo Eno’s character doesn’t depict the statements. He is a humble, amiable and convivial person, who doesn’t use demeaning words on people, let alone, the people he seeks to lead.

The public is therefore advised to discountenance the mendacious smear campaign, aimed at tarnishing the hard earned image and reputation of Pastor Umo Eno.

Signed

Uwemedimoh Umanah, PhD, ANIPR
Spokesperson, Team Umo Eno

(1) (Reply)

The President, Governors Must Undergo Training In China, Russia And Israel ASAP / The Sense Of Peace By Dr. Waheed Musah #saynotowar / ‘unknown Gunmen’ Behind South East Violence Are Igbos – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.