Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) (607 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) by Nettybrown(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2022
Having seen people complaining about their spouses of either been dirty or cheating, which prompted me to ask this question: A cheating wife or a dirty one! Which would you prefer among the two?
It's just a question o! grin
Re: A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) by Felimax(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2022
Non is good but rather I go for a dirty one. My neatness will cover up for her.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) by tayo60(f): 12:04pm On May 20, 2022
Non is good
Re: A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) by Tokskob2008: 12:28pm On May 20, 2022
Both will give you diseases so none is good...
Re: A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) by fortune1894(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2022
I pray for non but if God must curse me with one then I prefer a dirty one
Re: A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) by AdaSunshine(f): 3:42pm On May 20, 2022
A cheating spouse is a dirty spouse. Very dirty in all ramification. No matter how clean they appear outwardly.
Cannot in any way be compared to an unhygienic one.
An unhygienic spouse is still redeemable.

6 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) by Corporate2020: 3:50pm On May 20, 2022
Nettybrown:
Having seen people complaining about their spouses of either been dirty or cheating, which prompted me to ask this question: A cheating wife or a dirty one! Which would you prefer among the two?
It's just a question o! grin

A cheating wife will bring bastards for you to train. She will give you different STD. She will give you AIDS. She will collude with one of her cheating partners and poison you to death or send assassins after you.

A dirty wife will give you contaminated food. She will give you dirty and unkept pusssy to fucck. If you eat pusssy, you will get Cancer of the throat and die. She will make your house dirty and uncomfortable. Finally, you will eat contaminated food and die.

So, choose how you want to die.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 20, 2022
Neither undecided...
Re: A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 20, 2022
A cheating wife lipsrsealed
Re: A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) by sisisioge: 6:52pm On May 20, 2022
A dirty one of course! Just augment with a maid and personal assistance that will be grooming her grin

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) by AngelicBeing: 7:04pm On May 20, 2022
Corporate2020:

A cheating wife will bring bastards for you to train. She will give you different STD. She will give you AIDS. She will collude with one of her cheating partners and poison you to death or send assassins after you.

A dirty wife will give you contaminated food. She will give you dirty and ]unkept pusssy to fucck. If you eat pusssy, you will get Cancer of the throat and die. She will make your house dirty and uncomfortable. Finally, you will eat contaminated food and die.

So, choose how you want to die.
shocked
Re: A Cheating Wife Or A Dirty One? (opinion) by bigjackass: 9:39pm On May 20, 2022
what the feck

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For / Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed / Ac For Clearance Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.