Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For (608 Views)

Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by obafemiawoga: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBQhmgxmJ9A

A woman who ended her marriage of 14 years for a man she met in a bar whom she referred to as a soulmate has now been ghosted by him.

Amanda Trenfield, a life coach, says she felt "electric" chemistry with the new man, called Jason, so she ended her marriage and sought him out.

When Amanda finally approached the man she thought she could build a happy future with, she was shocked when he rejected her advances, leaving her single.

Now she's spoken out about her decision on a podcast and says she doesn't regret a thing, even though her life has completely changed.

Speaking to Mia Freedman on the No Filter podcast, Amanda explained that the whirlwind romance began when she was on a work trip with her husband, while trying to reconnect with him.

She said the pair met Jason and chatted with him over dinner, before he offered them both a drink later on.

Amanda said: "It happened to be my favourite rose. And during the course of that evening, we just stayed talking - there was a depth of connection I just hadn't felt before."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by sakinaaminumafa: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Things dey happen sha
Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by superCleanworks(m): 12:29am On Oct 26, 2022
you nova secure the connection you run go dismantle your marriage.
Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by culf: 4:16am On Oct 26, 2022
superCleanworks:
you nova secure the connection you run go dismantle your marriage.

Because she is not a Nigerian!
Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by fyzaila: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Wahala! Story Story

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Posted A intimacy gadget As Kids Toy / Ac For Clearance Sale / I Am Missing My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.