Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Mrs Chinyere Odini Sunday Orji Nonso Orji And Rev Fr Please Kindly Pay That Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrs Chinyere Odini Sunday Orji Nonso Orji And Rev Fr Please Kindly Pay That Man (289 Views)

May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Chinyere Odini Sunday Orji Nonso Orji And Rev Fr Please Kindly Pay That Man by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 20, 2022
Another Secret From I am Seeker of Truth 02; I got to know about this information from bloggers group. The young man still loves the Church and that is why he warned everybody writing anything on his sake should desist from such; that any writing of the matter must come from him; then he will share to all bloggers to broadcast. He said that when he is publishing anything that he always include his name so as to make easy access for bloggers whom majority know. Honestly if I am the person that these wicked set of people are owing; by now they will have payed me by now because if they want the table to be scattered; it will definitely be scattered. If by now the young man is yet to be paid; it is a case of high wickedness. My findings about this woman Odini Chinyere Esther is very very bad; is it the length people now go in a bid to make money. I the seeker of truth 02 is an activist and we stand by the truth always. Come to think of it; does it mean that the priest is myopic to understand how the matter indicted him. A priest calling police inside the church/ fr's house to a matter that he can settle; he was the one that invited the young man; if the young man have skeleton in his cupboard would he even answer him; oh my God...........................I think that some priests are now kidnappers...................... what if they killed the young man; none of his family members even knew about this; I now see........ There is more to this case................................. Rev. fr of Holy Trinity Awada do your worse! Call Police DSS Army to come after Seeker of Truth 02 but be rest assured that after I, the seeker of truth 02 is out, if you see me shaa or you can come to Holland; where I reside, you seize to become a Roman Catholic Priest..... I would spare leaking infos I got about you but wait and dont pay that young man his money with those two untrained and wicked uncles of his; I even understand that the Sunday of a man chased the wife away between the year 2003-2004; but when his nephew, the man they are owing now came to his place for Holidays fought and brought back the wife; the young man was praised by his late mother for bringing back his wife while he was lavishing his money on other women; the young man have to use dried corn to pursue the side chick out of the house; what about the wicked one that was sent to arrange with the Priest and the woman that knows nothing about the business; that one sef na juju im take dey brag plus sleeping with anything with skirt; person wey no get fear; go dey chase his master wife............. Seeker of Truth 02 have access to secrets. There are hidden secrets and there are secrets of secrets. Madam Chinyere Odini, learn to humble yourself no dey brag; do you even get registered business for Nigeria; the one wey you registered named JESSYCHI VENTURES in August 6, 2019 at C15 OJA - OBA MARKET, KETU, LAGOS STATE is inactive; when last did you pay your tax as a good citizen yet you dey brag this and that; to tame people like you is very simple; a simple letter to Dangote and all cement distributors in Nigeria will put you in your desired place..... Do you even know what is called "CRIMINAL BREACH OF TRUST/ AGREEMENT". More expose loading
Re: Mrs Chinyere Odini Sunday Orji Nonso Orji And Rev Fr Please Kindly Pay That Man by TruthIsPrecious: 12:31pm On May 20, 2022
Is this matter still lingering.

Hmmmmm
Re: Mrs Chinyere Odini Sunday Orji Nonso Orji And Rev Fr Please Kindly Pay That Man by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 20, 2022
As you can see; it is ooooo
Re: Mrs Chinyere Odini Sunday Orji Nonso Orji And Rev Fr Please Kindly Pay That Man by TruthIsPrecious: 12:41pm On May 20, 2022
Why do people have money to fuel their ego when the right thing ought to be done. Let peace reign abeg. They should pay the young man. Agreement is agreement kilosheleee.

Onigbese ni eru
Re: Mrs Chinyere Odini Sunday Orji Nonso Orji And Rev Fr Please Kindly Pay That Man by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 20, 2022
mo setan fun won
Re: Mrs Chinyere Odini Sunday Orji Nonso Orji And Rev Fr Please Kindly Pay That Man by TruthIsPrecious: 12:45pm On May 20, 2022
What do people gain by fermenting trouble. A Priest ought to be a peacemaker in this matter not a trouble maker. ehe yin wheho mawadodo ton
Re: Mrs Chinyere Odini Sunday Orji Nonso Orji And Rev Fr Please Kindly Pay That Man by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 20, 2022
Ọlọgbọ́n ri ewu ati wahala ti nbọ ki o yago fun
Re: Mrs Chinyere Odini Sunday Orji Nonso Orji And Rev Fr Please Kindly Pay That Man by TruthIsPrecious: 12:55pm On May 20, 2022
Please tag lalasticlacla and mynd4
Re: Mrs Chinyere Odini Sunday Orji Nonso Orji And Rev Fr Please Kindly Pay That Man by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 20, 2022
Thank you bro

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Should Not Vote A Muslim / BeCareful With Science And Technology Of This World / This Is For The Unbeleivers,christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.