Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

This Is For The Unbeleivers,christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is For The Unbeleivers,christians (289 Views)

Emir Of Ilorin Allegedly Sends Muslim Group To Sack Mosque Hosting Christians / Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? / For Unbeleivers,lukewarm,church Goer Ignorant Soul ,backsliders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is For The Unbeleivers,christians by AllenforGOD(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good day brethren
jesus loves you all,false religion that beleive without jesus they are accessed to God and heaven,WRONG>,jesus saith"for i'm the way,yes the truth and life no one cometh unto my father except by means of me"so if you also think that heaven and hell are not real"wrong"they're 1000% real,do not be deceived.those that beleive jesus did not die for your sins"wrong"he died and rose from the dead the one true son of God,beleive in him,jesus saith"anyone who beleives in the son which is me,though shall die but live with me eternally in my fathers kingdom"so brethren turn to christ now and be saved.if you think of making heaven without being born again"wrong"jesus saith"i say unto you,most assuredly except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of heaven"so christians be born again live according to God's will only.unbeleivers repent and turn to jesus before it will be too late,we still have time to turn to jesus so we'll not end up in hell amen.
REPENT JESUS LOVES YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Church Doesn't Interest Me Even A Bit Again. How?? / Mummy G.O Slams Christians Watching BB Naija / What Apostle Johnson Sulaman Said About Pastor W F Kumuyi Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.