Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. (340 Views)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / Is There Anyone Having Suicidal Thoughts? / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by MortalityISGold: 12:30pm On May 20, 2022
DEPRESSION IS A REAL EMOTION COUPLED WITH THE INNER FEELING OF EMPTINESS WHICH MAY FEEL LIKE ETERNITY TO THE VICTIM. THE WORST PART OF IT IS THAT NOBODY UNDERSTANDS YOU OR WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU. THEY JUST TELL YOU TO BRACE UP AND BE A MAN OR JUST SUCK IT UP AS IF THATS AN EASY THING TO DO. SUICIDE IS NOT THE OPTION TO LIFE'S CHALLENGES BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE, AND IT SUCKS. FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS.
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by Jennyclay(f): 12:34pm On May 20, 2022
Nawa oo!! May God Help you depressed people.

No matter what you're going through now, suicide is never an option.. Biko!!
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by MMWandali: 12:34pm On May 20, 2022
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:42pm On May 20, 2022
Y've been there...how did you get past it? cry
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by MortalityISGold: 12:46pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nawa oo!! May God Help you depressed people.

No matter what you're going through now, suicide is never an option.. Biko!!
THANKS DEAR
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by Goldbw122(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2022
Just get the last bullet of hope in your heart, just search for that bullet of last hope you will always find it and know within yourself that you can start from the deep depression that you are in, when everything is down, no hope, no life, get something that you will hold on to which is life a golden element of source of life.... Find that inner child of hope and make use of it, because that is your joy to life and you got a message to write to your younger self about the word untold that where going through at that period... So that is life... Gracias
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by Prayfortheworld: 1:02pm On May 20, 2022
I lost everything i have to Luna i smile when I'm around people but i want to end it all when I'm alone.
How do i cope?
How do i survive
I lost 10k dollars to Luna

I made a terrible mistake that's about to cost me my life
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by MortalityISGold: 1:30pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Y've been there...how did you get past it? cry
I CONTEMPLATED SUICIDE EARLIER THIS YEAR, I EVEN DECIDED TO KILL MYSELF WITH SNIPER. BUT I REMEMBERED MY LOVED ONES AND THE PAIN AND GUILT THEY WILL PASS THRU IF I GAVE UP, I THEN DECIDED TO GIVE LIFE ONE LAST SHOT NO MATTER WHAT.
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:37pm On May 20, 2022
MortalityISGold:
I CONTEMPLATED SUICIDE EARLIER THIS YEAR, I EVEN DECIDED TO KILL MYSELF WITH SNIPER. BUT I REMEMBERED MY LOVED ONES AND THE PAIN AND GUILT THEY WILL PASS THRU IF I GAVE UP, I THEN DECIDED TO GIVE LIFE ONE LAST SHOT NO MATTER WHAT.
And how's life going with you now?
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by MortalityISGold: 1:54pm On May 20, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
I lost everything i have to Luna i smile when I'm around people but i want to end it all when I'm alone.
How do i cope?
How do i survive
I lost 10k dollars to Luna

I made a terrible mistake that's about to cost me my life
DONT END IT YET BRO, LIFE CAN EITHER MAKE YOU OR BREAK YOU. USE YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A MOTIVATING FACTOR TO SCALE THROUGH IN LIFE AND GAIN BACK ALL YOU HAVE LOST. I LOST MY MENTOR LAST YEAR AND MY MOM IS SUFFERING FROM A TERRIBLE ILLNESS THAT LEFT HER CRIPPLED BUT HERE AM I STILL LIVING, DONT GIVE UP YET BRO YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE.
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by MortalityISGold: 2:00pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And how's life going with you now?
NOT MUCH, BUT I'VE LEARNT TO COPE WITH EVERY CHALLANGE MOTHER NATURE THROWS MY WAY.
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:24pm On May 20, 2022
MortalityISGold:
NOT MUCH, BUT I'VE LEARNT TO COPE WITH EVERY CHALLANGE MOTHER NATURE THROWS MY WAY.
Will take this.. thanks..
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by MortalityISGold: 2:28pm On May 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Will take this.. thanks..
smiley YOU'RE WELCOME
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by Prayfortheworld: 3:01pm On May 20, 2022
MortalityISGold:
DONT END IT YET BRO, LIFE CAN EITHER MAKE YOU OR BREAK YOU. USE YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A MOTIVATING FACTOR TO SCALE THROUGH IN LIFE AND GAIN BACK ALL YOU HAVE LOST. I LOST MY MENTOR LAST YEAR AND MY MOM IS SUFFERING FROM A TERRIBLE ILLNESS THAT LEFT HER CRIPPLED BUT HERE AM I STILL LIVING, DONT GIVE UP YET BRO YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE.
Bro this is everything i have in this life.
Who will save me?
Who will deliver me?
I'm not thinking straight anymore
Were do i start from?
Re: A Thread For The Depressed And Those With Suicidal Thoughts. Lets Come Together. by MortalityISGold: 7:11pm On May 20, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Bro this is everything i have in this life.
Who will save me?
Who will deliver me?
I'm not thinking straight anymore
Were do i start from?
ITS ALRIGHT BRO, I FEEL YOUR PAIN. MY DAD ALSO LOST EVERYTHING HE HAD BUT HE DIDNT GIVE UP ON LIFE. BRO WITH LIFE THERE IS HOPE.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor SHOCKS Bride On Wedding Day, See How / Happy Birthday To My Sister (pic) / Follow Me To The Village Or L Will Not Work But You Pay Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.