Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him (27689 Views)

PSG Offer To Make Kylian Mbappe The Highest-paid Footballer In The World / PSG Offer 45million For Wilfred Ndidi: See Details / Transfer: PSG Offer Neymar To Man Utd For €20million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Angelfrost(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2022
Hmmm.... Is that enough to stop him from going to Bernabeu?!!

Time will tell!

The one that will really shock me is if Barcelona can actually land Lewandoski... That would be truly mind-blowing.

2 Likes

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by BigDawsNet: 6:12pm On May 20, 2022
Angrymode:

Wishful thinking at its peak. Mo, Sane + £50 mil seems fair.

Comeon and use bandit to Kidnap MO, Mane nah undecided

Wetin remain if does two depart Liverpool
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by BigDawsNet: 6:13pm On May 20, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I am a Liverpool fan too but bro, you too like better thing.

We need to make it happen...

Or else Mancity will turn EPL to farmers league
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by BigDawsNet: 6:14pm On May 20, 2022
crazygod:

Did you hear his wages? £1m weekly. Liverpool can't even pay Salah 400k weekly. Oga behave.

He love Liverpool and kloop

Maybe we can get to change his mind about salary cut
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by HITsquad: 6:15pm On May 20, 2022
paulolee:
omor, if this is true, it means this PSG are too desperate for my thirst, control to hire and fire players??
them for jus give am they key to PSG stadium and turn an the owner of the full PSG
I think what they meant was giving him some percentage of "voting authority" to vote along side the club board members in making important decisions for the club.

I don't know sha...

but its almost impossible to give a player the full power to solely make such decision.

Even majority of club owners can't even fire a coach or terminate players without the Excos approval.

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Angelfrost(m): 6:17pm On May 20, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Pls come Liverpool pls

Swap deal is the best option

Mbappe Swap deal with Origi + OX chambaline + £50m

That's just bad weed talking...

Mbappe's fees will 'bankrupt' that stingy Merseyside! grin

That money plus players can't even get you Vinicious Jnr... Lai Lai! tongue

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by omolakaka(m): 6:17pm On May 20, 2022
How much is £4,000,000.00 – the four million � pound sterlings is equals ₦2,071,002,374.73 (NGN) or �� two billion seventy-one million two thousand three hundred seventy-four naira 73 kobos as of 17:00PM UTC. We utilize mid-market currency rates to convert GBP to NGN currency pair. The current exchange rate is 517.7506.

2 Likes

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by ruggedtimi(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2022
Why this people dey spoil football.

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Angrymode: 6:21pm On May 20, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Comeon and use bandit to Kidnap MO, Mane nah undecided

Wetin remain if does two depart Liverpool

You forgot to add the £50 million.
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Sensiblerealist: 6:23pm On May 20, 2022
Na rubbish be day wey Dem wan do ooo. Even Messi and Ronaldo Noor get this kind power. The club go destroy if dem do am

Theboy21:
If you are good you are good

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Timekeeper452: 6:23pm On May 20, 2022
He will stay.
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by principalgee: 6:24pm On May 20, 2022
Wetin go choke Mbappe is , once he leave PSG , na that same season PSG go carry UCL.
Save my post for ur reference

4 Likes

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by frog12: 6:28pm On May 20, 2022
lies. who go give player power to sack manager ??
but dem get MESSI. what's their problem ??

2 Likes

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by todugo(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2022
paulolee:

I swear, he is talented, young and from france, that's why PSG are dieing to keep him at all cost
It's not just his talent. His a french citizen

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2022
I swr to Christ almighty I will never understand how Messi can be in a team and Mbape will top both goalscoring and assist charts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by dochenaj: 6:35pm On May 20, 2022
I think they are more desperate because he will be a free agent, and he is only 23.
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 20, 2022
principalgee:
Wetin go choke Mbappe is , once he leave PSG , na that same season PSG go carry UCL.
Save my post for ur reference
Even Man city with all their gra gra never carry champe cheesy na that psg go come smell am.....guy for the next 2 seasons na Real Madrid get champions League save my post for reference cool

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Ade1177: 6:37pm On May 20, 2022
PSG has Neymar and Messi

Normally one will think they will just let mbappe go

When you have 7 balon d'or almighty Messi in your team
They should be giving that millions to Messi

Neymar that should have worked hard and have at least 1 balon d'Or, I just hope people won't forget Neymar easily
Because he hasn't really cemented his name as one of the greats
Showboating skills and dribbles are easily forgotten

2 Likes

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by tygar(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2022
I feel PSG should just let him go because what is the guarantee that he wouldn’t still cause another drama in 2-3years time(Stalling signing a new contract).
Yes, he is good but he isn’t irreplaceable(Real Madrid - Ronaldo debacle).

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by frog12: 6:39pm On May 20, 2022
meanwhile the system at CHELSEA is built around people like PULISIC that can't kick ! hahahaha

Ade1177:

Very true

Messi for more than 10yrs decided who stays or goes
The system at Barca was built around Messi
The players played in accordance to the tiki taka and open play Messi loves

Ronaldo also system was built around him
Players brought in to assist him
Fast players for counter attacks and long balls
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Worksunlimited: 6:41pm On May 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Awise09(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2022
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Awise09(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2022
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by master224: 6:53pm On May 20, 2022
paulolee:

trash as usual...and wen messi starts scoring, una go shout farmers league, I think its better ur face ur cr7 n pray he wins palace dis weekend to avoid conference league.
PSG n leo would be playing UCL football next season, face ur cr7 breaking records in Thursday nite football against kukesi n co..
You dey mind those mumu penoro fanboys
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Maobichek: 6:57pm On May 20, 2022
Ade1177:

Very true

Messi for more than 10yrs decided who stays or goes
The system at Barca was built around Messi
The players played in accordance to the tiki taka and open play Messi loves

Ronaldo also system was built around him
Players brought in to assist him
Fast players for counter attacks and long balls

Mbappe is currently the biggest star at PSG so it's not surprising at all. Tomorrow or next, i might be another player but currently, it's Mbappe.

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Slynation(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2022
Maobichek:

At least now you know how desperate PSG is to keep their current best performer.

There was a time Messi had such privilege at Barca and CR7 also once had such privilege at Madrid so it's not a new thing nor desperation as you put it.
Just know you are already at the top of your career when you play for Real Madrid or Barcelona...Messi leaving Barcelona at the peak of his career would have been a downgrade...!!

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Slynation(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2022
But to be very honest...Real Madrid doesn't even need this guy right now, Vinicious Jnr has up his game and doing what Mbappe is doing only that he needs to work more on his finishing and he would become a complete star player, signing Mbappe would definitely leads to one of them giving up that 7 position...

The same way Barcelona make the mistake of signing Griezmann when Messi is already occupying that position...

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Lekan239(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2022
paulolee:
omor, if this is true, it means this PSG are too desperate for my thirst, control to hire and fire players??
them for jus give am they key to PSG stadium and turn an the owner of the full PSG
PSG are not stupid. They don't want to see a player like mlhim leave their club for free.
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 20, 2022
Roughly N3bn a month? Not sure many of our top billionaires earn that in overall income monthly. Ridiculous to say the least.

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Ade1177: 7:09pm On May 20, 2022
Slynation:
But to be very honest...Real Madrid doesn't even need this guy right now, Vinicious Jnr has up his game and doing what Mbappe is doing only that he needs to work more on his finishing and he would become a complete star player, signing Mbappe would definitely leads to one of them giving up that 7 position...

The same way Barcelona make the mistake of signing Griezmann when Messi is already occupying that position...

Exactly

Unless they switch to mbappe and benzema 442

That's more deadly

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Kingcalls: 7:13pm On May 20, 2022
OJEEMAH:
read the post well you go understand the point.

It’s not about next season or the next two seasons.

Let’s assume they eventually win the ucl with Messi as the top 9 and Messi retires or leaves after 2 seasons, what next for PSG?

The point is, Mbappe can guarantee PSG 10 good seasons from today but Messi can’t

Psg with messi will not even get to quarter finals next season

Do not even b surprised if Messi meets Ronaldo in Europa next season after falling short of top 2 in group stage
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Gangster1ms: 7:15pm On May 20, 2022
kenzysmith:
I want mbappe to leave so that messi can be expose
He's already exposed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category / Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF / Villarreal Award Samuel Chukwueze As Best Breakout Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.