Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him (27666 Views)

PSG Offer To Make Kylian Mbappe The Highest-paid Footballer In The World / PSG Offer 45million For Wilfred Ndidi: See Details / Transfer: PSG Offer Neymar To Man Utd For €20million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by paulolee(m): 12:30am On May 21, 2022
Ddworld:

This is a catastrophic reasoning grin

Mbappe should leave. PSG thought that Barcelona guy will perform. Had it been he did perform, they won't care keeping Mbappe.

Honestly, how do you think this present PSG will look without Mbappe
they are too big as a team n gat more quality players than the rest teams combined..
dey would still win domestic titles without mbappe, wetin united n cr7 go win next season?? conference league??
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Coronavirus1: 12:39am On May 21, 2022
paulolee:

lolz....PSG will still dominate the domestic titles with or without mbappe or even messi or neyma
dey av bin dominating for years even before mbappe started football, d likes of zlatan, lavezzi n even cavani all won domestic titles breaking goal records like mbappe did n u guys should stop sounding asif he won the UCL for them...
PSG are too big n would still win domestic titles even without messi, neyma n mbappe..
make them move on n get a new striker, this kid mind de Madrid already
Oga did they won it last season?

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Panda7(m): 1:42am On May 21, 2022
I heard he would be made Paris pm tongue
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by tianshie(m): 2:43am On May 21, 2022
Not enough. They gotta do more. Make the coach give am im wife.
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Dikaveli2(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2022
paulolee:

I swear, he is talented, young and from france, that's why PSG are dieing to keep him at all cost

At his age he more talented than messi in his age

Trash

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by blessedvisky(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2022
kenzysmith:
I want mbappe to leave so that messi can be expose
God bless you

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Jeffy1206(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Let him stay then ask the club to kick messi and nyemar jnr out.

Then bring in his mentor cr7 tongue
there is a saying that, never meet your idol
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by BigDawsNet: 8:37am On May 21, 2022
Chijioke4535:
You dey very insultive......you suppose include Salah, mane, vvd, anold plus your £50 cheesy

Tell me you joking...
If I sell all those player... Liverpool and Norwich will be fighting for relegation

If PSG cannot take Jonez+ Origi+Ox+Philips+£50m they should come and be going undecided
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by JohnSP99: 9:41am On May 21, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Let him stay then ask the club to kick messi and nyemar jnr out.

Then bring in his mentor cr7 tongue
Messi, Neymar, CR7, these guys times are over, they have paid their dues, there's nothing they can offer anymore, Messi is no longer at the top of his game, CR7 himself with all his effort didn't get Man utd anywhere so stop this CR7 and Messi thing, their times are over.
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by tctrills: 10:27am On May 21, 2022
paulolee:

and united won d ucl bcoz cr7 scored hatrick abi?? na finalist madrid remove PSG bt na small athletico ur cr7 ghosted in both legs without a shot on target..
small jai felix outshined him in both fixtures n u de attack PSG
Both clubs did not win but clearly one player was the problem for his club and the other was the best player of his club.
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by paulolee(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2022
tctrills:

Both clubs did not win but clearly one player was the problem for his club and the other was the best player of his club.
nope...both players failed this season, no de curse messi asif him failure no better pass ur cr7 own..
messi gat ucl next season to make amends, ur man de Europa for d first time in his life n i still pity for him
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by tctrills: 12:32pm On May 21, 2022
paulolee:

nope...both players failed this season, no de curse messi asif him failure no better pass ur cr7 own..
messi gat ucl next season to make amends, ur man de Europa for d first time in his life n i still pity for him
No one failed the other was the best in his club.
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by decibelz95: 12:54pm On May 21, 2022
PSG might as well:
*Will the club to Mbappé and his family as their inheritance.
*Make Mbappé the prime minister of France.
* Start a religion called Mbappism and let everyone worship Mbappé.

Mtchewww�
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by paulolee(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2022
tctrills:

No one failed the other was the best in his club.
lolz...this moniker eeh, the best in his club n won trophies or made common top4?
if messi scored 20 goals in league, finished without a trophy n same PSG dt finished 2nd last season are playing conference league next season, thats failure to me...na u sabi ur own rating..
I dnt support mediocrity...so u are saying cr7 was a success in united by united itself is a failed club? meaning only cr7 isnt a failure in dt team..
Sane team with same players dt finished 2nd last season o....i jus tire

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by tctrills: 1:19pm On May 21, 2022
paulolee:

lolz...this moniker eeh, the best in his club n won trophies or made common top4?
if messi scored 20 goals in league, finished without a trophy n same PSG dt finished 2nd last season are playing conference league next season, thats failure to me...na u sabi ur own rating..
I dnt support mediocrity...so u are saying cr7 was a success in united by united itself is a failed club? meaning only cr7 isnt a failure in dt team..
Sane team with same players dt finished 2nd last season o....i jus tire
well the clubs failures are not always the players failures.
Let me give you 2 examples, the first time Ronaldinho won the world best, Barca won nothing.
Last season, Barca came 3rd yet merci was world best. So the club failing does not mean we don't know when a player is doing well or poorly.
Dimitri Payet won nothing yet he is the best midfielder in France.
The problem with merci is that he is now so poor, it does not matter his club
Do you get it now?
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by maxwell530(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2022
Dikaveli2:

At his age he more talented than messi in his age

Trash

you are the one talking trash
Messi already won Balon d'Or at Mbappe's age. The youngest player to net hat trick in El Classico.
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by paulolee(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2022
tctrills:

well the clubs failures are not always the players failures.
Let me give you 2 examples, the first time Ronaldinho won the world best, Barca won nothing.
Last season, Barca came 3rd yet merci was world best. So the club failing does not mean we don't know when a player is doing well or poorly.
Dimitri Payet won nothing yet he is the best midfielder in France.
The problem with merci is that he is now so poor, it does not matter his club
Do you get it now?
club failures?? d same club and players dt finished 2nd last season...ur man came in and the club becomes bad and very poor
same dt happened in his 3 years in Juve, no strong UCL performance n was knocked out by small ajax, Lyon n porto n u blamed d team
the problem I have wit u guys is dt....cr7 is perfect bt always in a bad team.....
even if he joins city next season n dey go trophiless, una go still blame pep team

1 Like

Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Ade1177: 4:26pm On May 21, 2022
People that watched Manchester United matches from beginning to end will notice the following

1. Cr7 was at fault at the middle of the season together with Fernandez and rashford they lost so many easy chances, Infact so so many easy chances in each game of the season which lead to the team losing or ending the match as draw

2. The whole team doesn't apply pressure and mark at a distance allowing mediocre teams pass them around and always end up in goals which kills their morale especially Fernandez and Ronaldo they give up and don't mark and start giving attitude,

3. Ronaldo was supposed to get about 4 straight red cards this season for hard tackles on opponent but because he's Ronaldo they gave him yellow

4. Ronaldo ghosted for 9games straight without a goal and had so many poor performances where he is isolated at the front which was evident in the knock out against athletico he was marked out and had no chances at goal

5. By the time he picked form back and started marking and tracking back to defend getting the goals in, it was already too late as the problems of Manchester United had doubled and defence was bad

Fans of RONALDO doesn't allow people criticism him, He's a fantastic player but be honest he's part of the downfall of Manchester United also (especially in the middle of the season where it mattered the most)
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by tctrills: 5:03pm On May 21, 2022
paulolee:

club failures?? d same club and players dt finished 2nd last season...ur man came in and the club becomes bad and very poor
same dt happened in his 3 years in Juve, no strong UCL performance n was knocked out by small ajax, Lyon n porto n u blamed d team
the problem I have wit u guys is dt....cr7 is perfect bt always in a bad team.....
even if he joins city next season n dey go trophiless, una go still blame pep team
it's not wise to blame the best-performing player for the failures of this season. Even if they won the league last year.
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Pastorjohn2: 7:21pm On May 21, 2022
ValCon888:
Wow. This one pass desperado.
But he's still going to Madrid.
PSG can only offer him money. But Madrid can offer him money + prestige + world best.
Mumu
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by ValCon888: 7:24pm On May 21, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Mumu
And you call yourself a pastor. God be with you.
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Chijioke4535(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2022
You never ready be that grin una get minamino
BigDawsNet:

Tell me you joking...
If I sell all those player... Liverpool and Norwich will be fighting for relegation

If PSG cannot take Jonez+ Origi+Ox+Philips+£50m they should come and be going undecided
Re: PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him by Johnn44: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) / Mason Greenwood Welcomes First Child With His Girlfriend (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.