Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,828 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative (19011 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Bala Mohammed Wins Supplementary Election In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Haykinx98(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2022
This man wants to win the heart of people in the Southwest by praising their decision on Amotekun. Lemaooo grin grin
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by NasMaleeq(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2022
obynzo:

Well I don't want to stain myself so I wouldn't fight with pigs like you. Go and check BBC Yoruba they ran the documentary on how people were displaced from their homes in Ogun and Oyo and they had to go to IDP camps across the border to Benin Republic. You think all this online BS about the east is anything to go by? I was in the east for a burial and nothing like that whatsoever. Oga go and take your pysch drugs so that you will be cured of your madness okay.
No wonder you are doing burial of your people eaten by your cannibal of people
I don't need to to argue with you, cos I've seen the nature of your problem
IDP CAMP IN OGUN STATE. omo were
BBC Yoruba documentary, oloriburuku omo
BBC kee you there
Rumors spreader
You are looking for who will be like you that your people have lost home to Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by History555: 12:46pm On May 21, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Them don start to press mumu button again. And some users on front page don the rejoice already, reason why I talk say people wey get sense for this country no reach 5.

My broda i tire for nigerians. The same bala who opposed amotekun, opposed end to open grazing, claimed herdsmen hve right to bear ak 47, claimed anywhere fulani finds himself belongs to him, claimed nobody owns forest in a state so fulani hve the right to occupy every forest
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 21, 2022
NasMaleeq:

No wonder you are doing burial of your people eaten by your cannibal of people
I don't need to to argue with you, cos I've seen the nature of your problem
IDP CAMP IN OGUN STATE. omo were
BBC Yoruba documentary, oloriburuku omo
BBC kee you there
Rumors spreader
You are looking for who will be like you that your people have lost home to Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo

Like i said you don't have sense. I went for the burial of an elderly person who died of natural causes. just go and research the BBC Yoruba videos you would see it. Just go to psychiatric ward and check in for treatment of your mental problem because I really feel for you and I so pity you and your family.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by NasMaleeq(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2022
obynzo:

Like i said you don't have sense. I went for the burial of an elderly person who died of natural causes. just go and research the BBC Yoruba videos you would see it. Just go to psychiatric ward and check in for treatment of your mental problem because I really feel for you and I so pity you and your family.
Mumu, psychopath human being,
And your BBC have not brought you report that they spread the fake news because of psychopath human being like you that will come and be claiming rubbish in the future, you that do not understand Yoruba how would you understand the full message of the documentary?
If not for the fact that you are sick upstairs, if it really happened self since last year till now they will now still remain is Benin till now after when peace have been restored, and which I'm very sure you are a fucking liar that your life has spoilt abd you are looking for who to share it with.
Your states are now dead zone for you and none of you think of how to solve the problem in your states and you will come to the internet to be talking bad of other people that are doing well.
Are we the one that asked you and your leaders not to get sense?, are we the one that sent cannibalism to your life
Awon oloriburuku alaye baje, won wa eni kunra,
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 21, 2022
NasMaleeq:

Mumu, psychopath human being,
And your BBC have not brought you report that they spread the fake news because of psychopath human being like you that will come and be claiming rubbish in the future, you that do not understand Yoruba how would you understand the full message of the documentary?
If not for the fact that you are sick upstairs, if it really happened self since last year till now they will now still remain is Benin till now after when peace have been restored, and which I'm very sure you are a fucking liar that your life has spoilt abd you are looking for who to share it with.
Your states are now dead zone for you and none of you think of how to solve the problem in your states and you will come to the internet to be talking bad of other people that are doing well.
Are we the one that asked you and your leaders not to get sense?, are we the one that sent cannibalism to your life
Awon oloriburuku alaye baje, won wa eni kunra,

Waooo this your hate filled vitrol really shows how frustrated you are at life. You say my states are dead zone abi!!! but two states in that dead zone performed above Lagos last year in Fiscal performance go and check NBS stats. But we are not cannibals but your people are skull miners and body parts harvesters. Oga let us find out if they have gone home from the IDP camps in republique du Benin. Bros please you need help you are the real psychopath here. Go for help please i really feel for you seriously, you are disgracing the human species with your writings here. Sorry ehn
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by NasMaleeq(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2022
obynzo:

Waooo this your hate filled vitrol really shows how frustrated you are at life. You say my states are dead zone abi!!! but two states in that dead zone performed above Lagos last year in Fiscal performance go and check NBS stats. But we are not cannibals but your people are skull miners and body parts harvesters. Oga let us find out if they have gone home from the IDP camps in republique du Benin. Bros please you need help you are the real psychopath here. Go for help please i really feel for you seriously, you are disgracing the human species with your writings here. Sorry ehn
You can see what I'm saying, you are a real Psychopath human being, Which eastern state can do better than Lagos? If i asked you now, you'll mention porthacourt that use to differentiate himself from the Igbos everytime,
Lagos and Ogun generate more than half of Nigeria revenue, go to FIRS website to confirm,
Lagos and Ogun keep developing in investment but south east keep developing in criminality and cannibalism, no foreign investor can dare come to where they sit at home every monday, where there is high rate of crime, where they eat fellow human being, where people build big mansion with big pit where they bury human being for ritual, home of international drug dealers that keep giving Nigeria bad names in every part of the word.
Mad fellow
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 21, 2022
NasMaleeq:

You can see what I'm saying, you are a real Psychopath human being, Which eastern state can do better than Lagos? If i asked you now, you'll mention porthacourt that use to differentiate himself from the Igbos everytime,
Lagos and Ogun generate more than half of Nigeria revenue, go to FIRS website to confirm,
Lagos and Ogun keep developing in investment but south east keep developing in criminality and cannibalism, no foreign investor can dare come to where they sit at home every monday, where there is high rate of crime, where they eat fellow human being, where people build big mansion with big pit where they bury human being for ritual, home of international drug dealers that keep giving Nigeria bad names in every part of the word.
Mad fellow

When the SAY Fiscal performance it is not about revenue dumb arse. Let me help you with this link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/rivers-ebonyi-anambra-top-overall-in-fiscal-performance-budgit/amp/

bros please you are really or have really suffered some form of mental trauma. I am so sorry for you.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by NasMaleeq(m): 7:54pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=obynzo post=113047347]

When the SAY Fiscal performance it is not about revenue dumb arse. Let me help you with this link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/rivers-ebonyi-anambra-top-overall-in-fiscal-performance-budgit/amp/]

They've seen you as zombie before treating you like that. They perform well in fiscal performance when they can't generate better income for their self.
Every Nigerian knows Lagos and ogun weight and if not for bad leader we are having the two states suppose to be like Dubai in Nigeria
But mentally disorder person like you will never know that
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by BOYS2MEN: 9:19pm On May 21, 2022
Idiot u no go get shame?
Moferere:
Wonderful! Everybody now agrees that Amọtẹkun is a success.
Another reason to show that the leadership failure in the South East is what is responsible for where they've found themselves today.

When Western Nigeria Security Network started, there is nothing that Illiterate Peoples of Biafra won't call them, they said they were okay with ESN. Today, the same ESN is killing them like chicken.

Bottom line: tame insecurity when it has not become hydra headed.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=NasMaleeq post=113047933][/quote]

You really have a mental disorder.....lol e pain you wella,you don't even have any answer for the link I sent you. You think because Lagos and Ogun have more revenue that they would have been like Dubai with the Bourdillion criminal and the credit card thief Dapo Abiodun still holding them bandage!!!!! Oga go and take your drugs so that you mental sickness can be cured... grin grin grin grin
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 21, 2022
Haykinx98:
This man wants to win the heart of people in the Southwest by praising their decision on Amotekun. Lemaooo grin grin

Three bottles of Hero for you. Your head dey there
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by NasMaleeq(m): 11:47pm On May 21, 2022
obynzo:

You really have a mental disorder.....lol e pain you wella,you don't even have any answer for the link I sent you. You think because Lagos and Ogun have more revenue that they would have been like Dubai with the Bourdillion criminal and the credit card thief Dapo Abiodun still holding them bandage!!!!! Oga go and take your drugs so that you mental sickness can be cured... grin grin grin grin
Nairaland suppose to be doing brain screening for you this eastern psychopath before allowing you inn, cos I'm very sure if that has been done before now they would have discovered your mental illness.
Hope you tell your people for village that your yearly illness have started again. Cos it's like your issue has gone beyond medical, it's your village people issue
Sorry enh, Yaba left man
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Nobody: 8:26am On May 22, 2022
NasMaleeq:

Nairaland suppose to be doing brain screening for you this eastern psychopath before allowing you inn, cos I'm very sure if that has been done before now they would have discovered your mental illness.
Hope you tell your people for village that your yearly illness have started again. Cos it's like your issue has gone beyond medical, it's your village people issue
Sorry enh, Yaba left man

GO AND TAKE YOUR DAILY MEDICINE FOR YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salam Ayodeji Wanted By Police For Threatening Traditionalists In Kwara / Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State / Tinubu, Ganduje, APC Govs Storms Nnewi For Colloquium & Empowerment Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.