Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,449 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative (19001 Views)

2023 Election Highlights Imperative Of Power Rotation By Farooq A. Kperogi / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by yomalex(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2022
Okay o
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by NotBeenPaid: 5:43pm On May 20, 2022

Them don start to press mumu button again. And some users on front page don the rejoice already, reason why I talk say people wey get sense for this country no reach 5.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by lagonovo: 5:43pm On May 20, 2022
That's the corner of Nigeria where every Nigerian from different angles are most comfortable until the evil ones started committing all sorts of atrocities everywhere. No matter where you come from, you will find your people in Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Osogbo, Oyo, Ekiti, Akure, Ogbomoso, Ondo etc. Kudos to Amotekun across the SW and the true Nigerians living peacefully with their brothers from other ethnic groups. The evil ones will fail!

WesternOligarch:
South West leaders showed that restructuring is possible and Amotekun was never about the victimization of non yorubas in the south west but to help in curbing insecurity in the region which it has been doing fairly okay since it's inception in 2020 despite it's little budget.

13 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Danielbrave08(m): 5:46pm On May 20, 2022
Rihanna gives birth to a Baby boy as face goes viral grin.. Riri and ASAP Rocky welcomes the best baby smiley

Watch video below

https://www.facebook.com/109678341424161/posts/173575258367802/?flite=scwspnss
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by VEHINTOLAR: 5:51pm On May 20, 2022
richiemcgold:
from my observation, it seems bala Mohammed is more capable and well prepared for presidency than tambuwal.

None of them can be trusted. Buhari has opened our eyes to what a typical fulani can do with power. A southerner must occupy Aso Rock after Buhari or we go our separate ways !
As for Bala's comment about Amotekun,we remember his initial positions on this same Amotekun and how he encouraged fulani herdsmen to be carrying AK 47s all around !

Yoruba,we will do what we will do;nobody can stop us except God. We have not even started !

5 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by onuman: 5:51pm On May 20, 2022
Political Restructuring that doesn't include resource control is not politicial restructuring.

But Arewa sees crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta as something Arewa cant survive without.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by tiger28: 5:56pm On May 20, 2022
To say that all SW Governors made a very bold move AGAINST federal resistance is an action to applaud...........the most heartwarming part is that Amotekun INCLUDED both SW PDP and APC Governors shows the Premium exposures of the Yorubas. I am not Yoruba BUT they must be commended for their level of sophistication.
Did you all see the recent SW APC meeting including even all opposing Presidential aspirants and their supporters I was shocked when I saw Fayemi bowing and laughing with Tinubu..............Wooooow!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
No single core northerner bliv in restructuring... worst a Muslim northerner at that.....!!
Believe this man at yo own peril...I'll advise u take this is peach wit a pinch of salt
No fuckș given about his political ambition, what he said about amotekun is the truth nonetheless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Balkan(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2022
Moferere:
Wonderful! Everybody now agrees that Amọtẹkun is a success.
Another reason to show that the leadership failure in the South East is what is responsible for where they've found themselves today.

When Western Nigeria Security Network started, there is nothing that Illiterate Peoples of Biafra won't call them, they said they were okay with ESN. Today, the same ESN is killing them like chicken.

Bottom line: tame insecurity when it has not become hydra headed.
this Afonja is happy with the man that said he wants to bring the whole Fulani in Africa to Nigeria. Biafra doesn't fall for such deceit. Afonja keep dancing
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
I laugh when some igbos call Yoruba different names cos we don’t do things like them

They should understand that we reason differently,fulani herdsmen were causing trouble in both region but south west gave it d best approach without blood shed but out of hate igbos created a menace n they are dealing with it now

That’s a subtle message to igbos that they should do their Biafra alone without including any oduduwa noise cos when we are ready we know d best approach without bloodshed

Yoruba lagba
If the name calling makes them sleep better at night abeg let them continue, too many disturbed souls from that side.

8 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by MumuAFONJA: 6:04pm On May 20, 2022
But Amutekun have never arrested any yaruba Muslim before for harvesting yaruba Christians skulls,upon how we d mumu afonja Muslims always harvest d Christians skull every day
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Dee60: 6:04pm On May 20, 2022
Is this not the fellow who came on TV to say that Fulanis from everywhere are entitled to any part of Nigeria? Elections are here and he wants to quickly shift. Nigerians can be gullible truly!

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
No fuckș given about his political ambition, what he said about amotekun is the truth nonetheless.
Yeah...is true...but deep down he dosent bliv in restructuring...that's my point...I don't mean to discredit amotekun in anyway nonetheless....!
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by tnerro1(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2022
If you believe what this man is saying, then I have a skyscraper 100 floors to sell to you in Bauchi
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by anonimi: 6:12pm On May 20, 2022
BSdetective:
https://thenationonlineng.net/amotekuns-success-makes-restructuring-imperative-says-bauchi-governor/

Is he not the former FCT minister who said that Fulani herdsmen terrorists are free to carry AK47 guns? The same illegal migrant Fulani herdsmen terrorists who El Rufai bragged about paying them to stop killing Nigerians

Do we have one country for Nigerians? Or we have two different countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 20, 2022
Moferere:
Wonderful! Everybody now agrees that Amọtẹkun is a success.
Another reason to show that the leadership failure in the South East is what is responsible for where they've found themselves today.

When Western Nigeria Security Network started, there is nothing that Illiterate Peoples of Biafra won't call them, they said they were okay with ESN. Today, the same ESN is killing them like chicken.

Bottom line: tame insecurity when it has not become hydra headed.

You don't have sense has the Amotekun themselves really stopped Banditry? Isn't it not here we were having banditry attacks at the forests in Ogere early this year. Can you travel through Owo when going to Abuja? Bros this guy is just playing to the gallery.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 20, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
But u people from North against AMOTEKUN in first time dey bring it, I remember u call AKETI names then

You are very wise. This guys is just using semantics to play to the gallery this Bala Mohammed guy
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Hamziyah(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2022
Amotekun Is indeed a huge success, they are engaging the serious minded youths without criminal intent in a better way by providing job opportunities. All you have to do is to register with them, they'll fix you up.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
I laugh when some igbos call Yoruba different names cos we don’t do things like them

They should understand that we reason differently,fulani herdsmen were causing trouble in both region but south west gave it d best approach without blood shed but out of hate igbos created a menace n they are dealing with it now

That’s a subtle message to igbos that they should do their Biafra alone without including any oduduwa noise cos when we are ready we know d best approach without bloodshed

Yoruba lagba

You guys still live in fear for the herdsmen The yorubas that were chased to Benin republic have they returned back to their homes? Oga there is a false flag game in the east to tag ESN as terrorists using criminals to wreck havoc using the toga of ESN. The plan is to make the igbos as compliant as the Yorubas so that they would have full control.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by frankson1(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
I read somewhere that, the Ekiti Government has been owing Amotekun personnel in the state for some months now.

Unless some things are put in place, I don't think Nigeria is ready for state police.

When the governors start paying salaries and pensions consistently and as at when due, then, it would be time to start talking about state police.

Another thing that will be a thing of worry is, the level of control these governors will have over the police.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Angelfrost(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2022
These clowns from the North have started throwing words around because of desperation for power... Words they don't even believe in.

Show me a Northerner in support of restructuring or even disintegration of this nation, and I will show you a good demon!
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by frankson1(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2022
tnerro1:
If you believe what this man is saying, then I have a skyscraper 100 floors to sell to you in Bauchi

Did he advocate or try to convince his colleagues to give state assemblies and Local governments autonomy undecided

I bet you, there are lots of people who will applaud him for this.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by supereagle(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2022
This is to confirm that Yorubas are ahead of other regions. We lead other follow.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Heavensent01(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2022
Bala Mohammed is an impeccable idiot, southwesterners don't need your commendation or condemnation, make research, there is nothing this decorated cow didn't say when herdsmen are terrorising the people of southwest most esp Oyo state

May Allah punish Bala Mohammed for his political statement, Yoruba is not for sale for any useless wannabe activist

we move

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by DeLaRue: 6:35pm On May 20, 2022
Amotekun is doing ok. Rome was not built in a day.

I travelled to a SW state in February, and saw Amotekun mounting road block in the middle of the day in one of the main arterial roads within the State capital. I was surprised. My host, a resident of the State said he had not seen that before.

He said this is not what we want from Amotekun. That they don't want Amotekun to be like the police.

Few weeks later, I asked what the situation was and he said he hasn't seen them do it again. Amotekun generally keeps a low profile while focusing on their remit without disturbing people going about their normal business.

People supported and have continued to support them. I hope the politicians whether APC or PDP pay their salaries on time and give them the respect they deserve.

4 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Amotekun’s Success Makes Restructuring Imperative by Gomojamm: 6:41pm On May 20, 2022
WesternOligarch:
South West leaders showed that restructuring is possible and Amotekun was never about the victimization of non yorubas in the south west but to help in curbing insecurity in the region which it has been doing fairly okay since it's inception in 2020 despite it's little budget.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers / Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State / Governor Godwin Obaseki Swears In 19 Female Aides - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.