Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano (32579 Views)

Walk For Tinubu In Kano Organized By Seyi Tinubu & Ganduje's son (Video) / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar / Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 20, 2022
Golan007:
^ Shinedu is angry.

Lol. Shinedu and Shukwudi are always angry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What if after all this "Sakamaje" by Tinubu in Kano and he still lose at the primaries which is obvious he will lose ?

Well, I'm just scared of what will become of Tinubu after the primaries on May 29th because the arrangements on ground I'm afraid do not favour him at all

Tinubu is in Kano fooling himself and his useless slaves while Amaechi is someone working smartly underground

I can't wait for the primaries

If at your age, level of education, presumed exposure, and acclaimed parental roles, you cannot make your comments without insult and abuse, too bad then.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Asiwaju Tinubu The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

Why he run for Abacha time?? He challenge obasanjo, na becusss them just overlook am ni, who be Tinubu for the main caucus then, the caucus was only concerned about Nigeria not a state. They captured the whole south East and south south, surrounded themselves with oil blocs. Who be Tinubu, person Wey run during IBB TENURE AND ABACHA TENURE.
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Corporate2020: 3:30pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What if after all this "Sakamaje" by Tinubu in Kano and he still lose at the primaries which is obvious he will lose ?

Well, I'm just scared of what will become of Tinubu after the primaries on May 29th because the arrangements on ground I'm afraid do not favour him at all

Tinubu is in Kano fooling himself and his useless slaves while Amaechi is someone working smartly underground

Why are you pained?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Corporate2020: 3:31pm On May 20, 2022
Golan007:
^ Shinedu is angry.

Shinedu will soon commit suicide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by lexy2014: 3:31pm On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
I know him personally n I have argued with him a couple time so keep quiet n face front if u don’t understand what is happening

You still haven't answered my question:

But from his post, who did he mention as his preferred candidate?
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Corporate2020: 3:32pm On May 20, 2022
Emersonjay:
One thing is sure Tinubu is not APC presidential candidate..

Na your uncle be the candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Echoban: 3:33pm On May 20, 2022
Ganduje is the real Mr project. For the gandolla saga. The guy dey work abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Corporate2020: 3:33pm On May 20, 2022
00FFT00:

LCDA's was another tool deployed by this machiavellian klepto to whittle down the power and influence of the governor on local government funds. These funds ultimately found their way inside his dirty agbada.

It is perhaps easy to understand the seeming unflinching bond between Tinubu and Gandowski.
What was Gandowski accused of again?.

Is your own local government fund also inside Tinubu's pockets? If not, why are you not in your local government instead of sleeping under Lagos bridges?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by LegendHero(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2022
aribisala0:
Let us assume (which won't happen) that this your Tinubu gets there and then Kpai like Yar'adua I hope you won't be crying

Nothing do Asiwaju. He dey kampe and he no fit kpai on the presidency throne.

Let us assume the presidential candidate who you support kpai like Yar'adua, I hope you won't shed lot of tears too?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Juanmike(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
You and this your hate for Tinubu sha grin

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
*On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Scrotal Sac I Stand.
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by kingyakos: 3:42pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is in Kano fooling himself and his useless slaves while Amaechi is somewhere working smartly underground

Have u noticed that around all the state tinubu has travelled for campaign he will still find him self in Kano, I'm suspecting Gandollar casting a spell on tinubu to empty his pocket.
Just observed tomorrow or next u will still find tinubu in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Jodano: 3:42pm On May 20, 2022
This man thing's that being a president is his birthright, according to him to become the president of Nigeria has been my long time ambition
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is in Kano fooling himself and his useless slaves while Amaechi is somewhere working smartly underground

You no be delegates and you fit no get PVC and you still dey yarn nonsense for here.. shame!

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by LegendHero(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2022
Jodano:
This man thing's that being a president is his birthright, according to him to become the president of Nigeria has been my long time ambition

What is bad in having a life ambition of becoming president?

Do you guys even self analyze speech instead of jumping on bandwagon like educated illiterates?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by seunmsg(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2022
LegendHero:

LOL afi technical advisor na.

E sinmi ote, e ye binu omo ologo.

Asiwaju is your leader, my leader, our leader, and the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Happy Friday bro and enjoy the rest of your day.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by kingyakos: 3:45pm On May 20, 2022
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Them say na only Lagos him get mouth yet no single easterner occupies the top 6 position in Nigeria .
Person wey pass you pass you no need to hate.

Wait o, are u counting national leader among top six position in nigeria?
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by kingyakos: 3:47pm On May 20, 2022
LegendHero:

Do you guys even self analyze speech instead of jumping on bandwagon like educated illiterates?

Keep quiet.
He's an internally displaced presidential candidate.
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by chccho(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This your juju dream is DOA!! As long as may 29 is concerned na Tinubu get am. Its either they give him the ticket or APC go no exist again. Shaebi na next week naa make we dey look
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Tareq1105: 3:50pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Hold your peace, it's not a do or die matter. Power belongs to God. Jagaban is trying and pushing unlike some people that are waiting for Presidency to be zoned to their local government as if their people would vote APC if actually zoned in that manner.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Honestly, nairaland will be boring without you. I like you but I don't agree with you.

It's good to have a little comic relief on nairaland.

Deep within you, U know as E dey go. Borno is warming up to outshine Kano. The entire cabinet is BATified. Shettima has vowed to outshine Kano. Also, Nassarawa should be today. The state's APC chairman does not have another cap aside the one of Jagaban for weeks now. Brace up for more carnivals.

Whatever one sows, one shall reap!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by sogodihno: 3:52pm On May 20, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed As a Yorubaman I'm deeply ashamed and disappointed in this man, he has never commissioned anything of note in our region nor for our people yet he has been busy sharing rice and doing favors for the north.

Is this the way he intends to ignore our people after all the support we have given him?

He should go to hell with his northern-induced slavery as the rest of the Yoruba groups don't plan to be sold or betrayed again by the north.

Signed
Oduduwa Allegiance for Progress

You can never be Yoruba.
Yorubas are not irrelevant 5% piglets

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by gbolswag(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2022
sincerely Tinubu will make Nigeria great again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Tareq1105: 3:54pm On May 20, 2022
Jodano:

Any man without ambition doesn't have reason for living.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by 00FFT00(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2022
Corporate2020:

Is your own local government fund also inside Tinubu's pockets? If not, why are you not in your local government instead of sleeping under Lagos bridges?

Oga, calm down jor, no be fight abeg.
Why body too dey pepper una when we remind una the bitter truth about una thief?.
It's not like you guys don't know these things either, but suffer never tire una.
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by kingyakos: 3:58pm On May 20, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Bro can we bet
If Tinubu no win primaries make I see wetin wan cause am

Why una just Dey talk asif una know nor naija politics

Keep fooling yourself that tinubu will not win the primaries

Osinbajo will not even come second

Mark my words

Win ticket for APC or SDP....
Stop deceiving ur self, APC ticket is between Lawan or Amechi
But Amechi the choosen one has upper hands and if u think it's a joke, ask General Buratai or General Farouk or General Irabor.
Tinubu has already set up his plan B structure

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 20, 2022
LegendHero:

Bro I tire OOO. I want to be a multi billionaire (in naira sha grin ) and I am working on it with several businesses I run currently.

Does that mean I think it is my "birthright" to be very wealthy? It is a personal ambition. One I am entitled to.

Too many Nigerians are cynical losers and haters with no aspirations or inspirations in life. Only those type will hate resolute, ambitious and determined men like BAT.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by janvier27(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2022
I'm beginning to see a part of Tinubu which is commendable. Even if he loses, it'll be gratifying to know that he tried. He has been resilient, building bridges, lobbying and so on. Better than some of his contemporaries who rushed to align with the beautiful bride from the north. I wish the presidency moves to either the southeast, southsouth or southwest. Good to know we still have contenders from these three regions who are seriously lobbying others, which is what politics is all about. Even if Tinubu loses now, his current campaign has put his region ahead in future contests.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by PrinceOfLagos: 4:01pm On May 20, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro I tire OOO. I want to be a multi billionaire (in naira sha grin ) and I am working on it with several businesses I run currently.

Does that mean I think it is my "birthright" to be very wealthy? It is a personal ambition. One I am entitled to.

Too many Nigerians are cynical losers and haters with no aspirations or inspirations in life. Only those type will hate resolute, ambitious and determined men like BAT.
He should pursue his ambition with legit money not ill gotten money

Tinubu is a thief and no thief will go Scot free
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by pak: 4:06pm On May 20, 2022
Interestingly I won a contract to lay a local area network connecting both sides of the Hospital using the tunnel Tinubu commissioned today.

Which means work begins in earnest for me smiley

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by LegendHero(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2022
candidtalk:

God bless you brother. Jah bless your work, you are putting in work like ambitious people do.

Those Meth addicts just hate Asiwaju for no reason. They are jittery that he is pursuing his ambition like a man, something their own leaders fail to do because they lack courage like Jagaban.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shettima Donates Utility Vehicles To Army - Photos / Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.