Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) (37307 Views)

Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Children Step Out Together (photos) / Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by KushLyon(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2022
grafixdon:

Your graphic artist Sabi, pay him well o.

I think say na only me notice. The colors, font and layout just blend well
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by We4all: 7:29pm On May 20, 2022
hopman98:
U can still be black and be beautiful. Say no to bleaching. U don ever see oyinbo wey dey undergo tanning?

They always tan. As a matter of fact, some will kill to have a tanned skin. Most of them with pale skin hate it but can’t tan cos sun tanning isn’t good for them.
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by kingscare1(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2022
thatigboman1:
what is civil wedding please?

Just you, wifey, and registry only.

1 Like

Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by We4all: 7:31pm On May 20, 2022
kingscare1:
Civil wedding" my kind of wedding free from unnecessary expenses and drama.

Guys lets promote this new trend called"civil wedding"

You’re on your own.
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:31pm On May 20, 2022
hopman98:
U can still be black and be beautiful. Say no to bleaching. U don ever see oyinbo wey dey undergo tanning?
Allow them to continue to damage their skin since they are suffering from inferiority complex.
They don't know how disgusting they look after using those chemicals to kill their skins.
Tell me why the white shouldn't comsider us as monkeys when we are not even proud of our skin colour.
Nigerian ladies please continue to damage your skin with chemicals, you are all inferior animals.
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by thatigboman1: 7:35pm On May 20, 2022
kingscare1:

oh ok, marriage registry things? Tnx

1 Like

Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by Mykaelz001(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2022
hopman98:

Yes sir
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by Babyboyforeal(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2022
kingscare1:

u mean the guy didn't do traditional /paying of bride price?
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by TeeNanu(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations
My kind of woman...slim and beautiful

Edo girls can fine sha

My guy you all correct.
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by NobleAngell(f): 7:50pm On May 20, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
NobleAngell
My hope is leaning on yours.

Biko nne, don't lean too hard on this my hope because it's too fragile grin.
Make nothing do your hope o, because that marriage must last.
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by Nigerialabalaba: 7:54pm On May 20, 2022
Mopolchi:
Who's she?
Teni for "Battleground" soap series on DsTv 157
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by dickt(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2022
Which one be civil wedding again? Meanwhile congrats to the handsome groom and the ugly bride
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:01pm On May 20, 2022
Gistlover go soon react.
Very toxic and demonic blog.

Happy married life to her.

6 Likes

Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by Nicoddemus(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
NobleAngell
My hope is leaning on yours.

Biko nne, don't lean too hard on this my hope because it's too fragile grin.

grin
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by EmmyDJourno: 8:13pm On May 20, 2022
Chooi Na so dem marry my babe cry
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by Naija4love(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
TheGameYard:
Patronise Us
u no go put location or state abi u wan put 5k soup for airplane come another state.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by Calebigor(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:
The last photo is unnecessary.

Handsome groom. God bless their union
You have seen what they want you to see. Omu (bobs)
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by TimeArena(f): 8:20pm On May 20, 2022
Leather strap piece available for purchase.

Price: 20K

Nationwide delivery is available.

To order, call or WhatsApp

Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by MoiMoiMafia: 8:38pm On May 20, 2022
--
this girl in blood sisters,
her acting was on key.√

2 Likes

Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by Onnasucs1(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2022
My celebrity crush
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by StarGra: 9:20pm On May 20, 2022
Calabar men wey dey knack like dog... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by stanisbaratheon: 9:32pm On May 20, 2022
dollynnn:

Photography is on another level!
So the white in the first two pictures birthed the white in the subsequent photos shocked
Meanwhile,Congratulations to the couple!

I guess there was yellow light in the room
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by labelle123(f): 9:47pm On May 20, 2022
Good for you guys
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by voiceofpeace: 10:19pm On May 20, 2022
she don dey sign dey laugh nor be after 2 months she go start to fine story when she go tell us all this actress them they get planty stories to tell
one man nor dey reach them,but thank God for mercy my friend she dey try nor be like tonto,ini edo,chika ike and others
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by Vajelom: 10:34pm On May 20, 2022
Wow, congratulations to her. I love her in movies
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 10:43pm On May 20, 2022
Good for her. Happy matrimony.
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by Landmack: 10:57pm On May 20, 2022
thatigboman1:
what is civil wedding please?
Wedding between two bloody civilians
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 11:16pm On May 20, 2022
congrats to her
Re: Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) by folake4u(f): 11:26pm On May 20, 2022
Congratulations Ini.
Nice and beautiful. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video / Tonto Dikeh Reveals Some Friends In Our Lives (Photo) / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.