Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon (60130 Views)

El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia / These Naira Notes Will Soon Go Into Extinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Selfmotivated: 9:09pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Jamodeen95(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2022
Selfmotivated:
mumu talk

Talk am again...
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Benrosaria(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2022
With 9/10 of your populace as uneducated and uncivilized and unexposed and “untechnical”

Keep using Nigerians to be threatening poverty.

Seems like we are treading on that old India,one of the poorest countries in Asia
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Benrosaria(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
dre11:

He said, “We here at the market today to sensitise the market people on the use of e-Naira. It is fully backed by CBN unlike Bitcoin has no legal backing.”

Lololol moronic joke of the life... does CBN have legal backing hahaha hahaha...
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Benrosaria(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
dre11:

The consultant of CBN on e-Naira, Dr. Aminu Bizi, said Delta was chosen as the second state to sensitize market women on e-Naira after Lagos.

Yahoo boys in this region, you seem to be on the radar

#operationcleartheeconomy

Shey they can’t sensitize abuja Kano and Niger residents lololol hahahha
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Benrosaria(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2022
dre11:

“Paper currency will soon be out of circulation because CBN spent money to print money and people abuse the currency in the market, spraying at the occasion, payment of Okada/tricycle and others and CBN is losing”

But they are not losing when abachas loot is still in recovery mode
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by faceland: 9:29pm On May 20, 2022
No light in other parts of Nigeria that are not the State Capital. How would we do transactions. No wise business man would depend completely in a Nigerian digital currency.
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Benrosaria(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2022
dre11:

He said the use of e-Naira was effective, charges free unlike ATM and POS and cannot be hacked by fraudsters.

Before how do you think you would convince the market women Without making mouth watering “awuf” that will run belle later,

but frauderal government can keep it for us shey
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Benrosaria(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2022
dre11:

Ukah who was represented by the Director of Finance and Account in the office of SSG, Mr. Benson Ojoko, said the state was delighted with CBN programmes, describing e-Naira as a laudable programme that has placed Nigeria in international finance.

International kintu ni o

We no want international anything

O ti su wa.

Be using international to barb our hairs locally.

Enough can be enough right ??
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Testimony1988(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2022
Hmmmm, that won't work.
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by centuryodogwu(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by JimmyfixDesigns: 9:49pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Amodi470(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2022
So if eNaira is not in circulation, many businesses loke POS business are in danger
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Poleski: 10:08pm On May 20, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I tried getting an eNaira wallet but it was unsuccessful. The email put provided for my OTP, I never got the OTP. Now it's showing that I already have an eNaira wallet but I don't. And I can't create another one cos my BVN is already linked to this one.. Anyone who can help me should please do

Enaira is a huge failure. The app was hurriedly rolled out.
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Kingspower(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2022
CBN should go and beg e- money
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by meobizy(f): 10:29pm On May 20, 2022
Let’s go contactless, many phones already support the feature.
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by benheaven(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2022
Which technology do we have in Nigeria pls Emefiele? This is confusion unto madness. This is another vision 2020. America and Britain never do this. Smart Emefiele Emefieooooo.
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Veeryeasy(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2022
Let's use dollars instead
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by cardoctor(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2022
All the nairas are now ending up in juju pots and boxes in babalawo shrines.
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Steelarmy01: 11:42pm On May 20, 2022
excomarow:
Person never see real cash finish na e-Naira

Aswear, NL for get "LDKMF" Laf Don kill me Finish emoji for comments like this... grin grin grin
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by moneyissweet(m): 12:26am On May 21, 2022
Your country will never move forward, know this and have peace.

UglyPeople:
Anything that will move our country forward is a welcome development undecided
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Tundex911: 4:22am On May 21, 2022
At least na few months remain for una

Make we hope another issue Starting from 2023
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by DorianD(m): 4:23am On May 21, 2022
To those still casting aspersions on crypto currencies,ur days are numbered
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by skayT: 4:47am On May 21, 2022
No mind dem!! People wey don dey kolo. Even America, Europe and China with all their seasoned software engineers, and top notch blockchain technology still use paper money. I'm pretty sure they re still dreaming that paper money can be completely eradicated, especially in a country like Nigeria, where we still have epileptic power supply, unreliable network service. You could be in the process of initiating a transaction on ur mobile, when a connecting Telco basestation will just go down, and your sent money will just hang mid-air. I swear these people are jokers, and I don't blame them. It's my Nigerian people I blame. We've been completely docile, always leaving everything to God
GOFRONT:
e-Naira kwa!!!
There 'd be no more paper currency??

This could be a bad news to our looting looters politicians oo.
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by orisa37: 5:59am On May 21, 2022
THIS IS A CONSPIRACY, A FARCE AND EMEFIELE'S PARTING FRAUD ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY.
IT IS A CONSTITUTIONAL ISSUE AND ALL THE STATES OF NIGERIA MUST BE PROPERLY EDUCATED TO BRACE UP FOR THIS.
NAIRA IS OUR SOVEREIGNTY AND MUST NOT BE MESSED UP BY EMEFIELE AND HIS COHORTS.
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by JaniVishal: 5:59am On May 21, 2022
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by LivingTribunal: 7:26am On May 21, 2022
excomarow:
Person never see real cash finish na e-Naira
Asin ehhh.. E-naira na ghost mode our wan enter so!!!
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Nmezor(f): 7:54am On May 21, 2022
If I hear
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by odysey: 10:42am On May 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Laudable but unrealistic ...
it's not laudable e-naira is not safe n the CBN said they won't be liable
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by lexander(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2022
what happens when
1.you dont have data
2.network
3.your phone runs out of power
4. the person you're buying from is affected by 1,2,3
5.the person you're buying from doesn't have an E-naira acct
besides they're yet to stop money laundering and embezzlement with the implementation of BVN ,how exactly will E-naira stop that or improve the economy . No other country in the world is using digital currency as the only means of transaction and they re progressing.
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Perfectbeing(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2022
Poleski:

Enaira is a huge failure. The app was hurriedly rolled out.
There's always a first time. We will surely get there. I still see potential in eNaira
Re: Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 17, 2023
This could actually work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names) / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.