Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.1 (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.1 (18+) (1347 Views)

My Husband & 1 (18+) / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.1 (18+) by Haynnie: 4:58pm On May 20, 2022
MY POV:
It was already 3:30 pm when the light went out and at Oyin's place. Before the power outage we were watching amovie on Dstv box office. I've been longing to see an original movie of it instead of the animated version.
I couldn't wait any longer because the more I stay the more my hopes ran through the drain. You know that feeling.

From where I sat I could see Oyin’s expression wasn't bright to tell how unsactisfied she is but I need to go back to my brother’s lodge before it gets too late since my last hope died moments ago and it seems like it will soon rain judging from the gloomy looks of the sky and the raging sound of thunders could be heard from a distance.
The room was filled with an odd silence. Nobody's is saying anything to each other, like we have no clue of what discuss about that moment. The only sound that could be heard was from our phones as notifications keep coming in. The only excuse I can get to leave her house was telling her I'm actually in a hurry to get petrol before my elder brother comes back.

I got up, adjust my sagging trouser and made my way to the door as soon as I opened the door it started raining heavily. My worries were getting right through me at that moment because I'm about to get stay longer at Oyn’s. If only I knew it would rain I would have come with an umbrella. Jesus!
I believe she was satisfied with me staying behind because of the rain with the way she was reacting could be best describe as she won't be alone when she needed a friend like me.

Oyindamola, tall, light skinned with an irresistible feminine physique. She was a paragon of beauty, a charm any guy would set his eyes on and instantly ask her out. She passed for a model figure with the elegance and curves she flaunts. The dimple on her left cheek made a perfect art whenever she smile.

How we started off as friends was during my admission process in Delta State University. She was the first girl I met at the administration block. She was making clearance that day too. I bumped into her when the admin called for the next aspirant. Believe me, we were close in making an Hollywood romantic scene happen but we were too careful to let our documents drop to ground and behind us were others fighting their way to get in.

“You first,” I said giving her space to get inside.
She smiled and muttered “thanks” and went in.
After that event, I later found out we were in the same department and most times we accompany each other whenever we were either on our way back to the hostel or going for class.

After our second year in DELSU friendship waxed stronger to an extent we became fond of each other. Sometimes I pass the night at her place whenever my elder brother invites his girl to his lodge and she would persuade me to come stay with her if I had nowhere to spend the night since she rented an apartment outside the school hostel. I couldn't say no to her kind gesture.

From an innocent sleepover became many nights of pleasure and sexual benefits till I lost count. Oyin would do anything to have sex with me. I meanUnprotected sex. “omo!”

After numerous sexcapades at her place I started getting worried because it was turning into a norms between us that whenever I come around it wasn't for a proper sleepover but night of intense orgasm. I was afraid I wasn't feeling genuine side of our friendship rather the reason we became friends.

Oyin got up from the couch and went to her outside ignoring me standing close to the door. While I was waiting for the rain to stop I could hear the sound of the generator powered on. She came back and pleaded I should sit back down till the rain is over.

“Why stand as a janitor?”
I gave no response.
"C'mon Tam, you don't need to be in a hurry, I've already put on the generator so we can continue the movie. Is not over yet?"

"I thought you have an umbrella, please lend me I'll bring it back tomorrow. I promise."

"My umbrella got broken after I gave it out to my neighbor so I don't have any. Please stay a while or you want to get drenched by this heavy rain on your way home?" she calmly responded moving close to me.

I know how much I'm sensitive to cold and I'm not ready to take that risk but staying here while waiting for the rain to stop is another troublesome thing but she kept giving an assuring look like it would be fine staying for a little while here with her.
I reluctantly went back to have a seat on the other chair opposite the couch, where she was sitting.

" So what should we watch now?"

"Anything, I mean anything you got I'm okay with it." I was only saying so because I wasn't interested in staying for that long.

"EVO?" She asked.

"Well... I don't like the movie. You got peak blinders? That movie series. I've not watched it before,"

"Me too. I don't have it but you will like this one." Oyin said smiling as she took the remote switching it from the tv module to cast screen. I slowly reclined on the chair with my leg crossed on keeping anticipating the movie she was about to play.

It was 6:15pm and the rain hasn't stopped. My worries grew more after remembering I made a promise to the security man that I'm not going to keep late night as usual. I sometimes buy him alcohol or give him money before entering my street. I hope I make it in time.

OYIN’S POV:
I've been observing Tammy's behaviour lately he felt uncomfortable since the rain started, maybe he's worried about the long time he's spending here or something I have no clue about. I really wanted him to feel comfortable whenever I'm around him but he kept withdrawing since the last two weeks.
“What would be the matter?”
I saw no reason why he should resist me under this condition when I look damm hot for the weather. I'm sure he knows what he's doing. I'm sure!

All these while I've been in RSU Tammy is the first guy I had my eyes on the day I came for my admission process. He was as same height as me but his afro gave him a taller look, slightly chiseled built. His look wasn't left out in his edifice. A look that compliments his personality. From his innocent brown eyes and a small straight nose to fit his friendly look. Tammy's lips was everything about him I can't do without starting at his pink soft lips. Whenever he smirks the curves at the edges pronounced with a cute dimple welling inside his jaw. “Goddd! This boy too fine!”

Although he was two years older than me. For the fact that I like older guys.
My obsession towards decent looking guys can tell why I'm still close to Tammy. But sometimes he act stubborn.

MY POV:
The day grew more darker and the rain finally stopped. It was about time for me to take my leave and bade Oyin goodbye. I got up, straightened my draped shirt and went towards the door.

"Ah, Tam you leaving so soon?" She questioned tilting her head waiting for an answer.
" Obviously, is late is time for me to go."
“This how you are going to do me shey?”
I spread my arms and shrugged my shoulders exhibiting my response.
This was one of Oyin’s trick to let me push further to ask how I'm treating her but I am not going to let her have it.

"Oyin I... I gotta go... I mean I need to get petrol before my brother comes back. Only lord knows if he's back already." I said worriedly.

"Can't you fix up something to tell him?”
“Like, you are far away from home or the rain kept you this late... Why not tell him you are at my place and would be spending a night here?” She kept suggesting without patience.
"Fix something reasonable and apologize later when you get home tomorrow I'm sure he would understand."
Whatever Oyin was saying I only felt her desperation in her voice and it made me grow more uncomfortable.

"You want me to lie cuz you want me stay?" I asked
"So? What's there? Don't act like an innocent child jor."
“No Oyin. Not today.”
“Tam please.”
She got up and closed her distance towards me. She was putting on a brightly colored laced singlet which I could vividly see through her firm nipples and a black biker shorts exposing her fair smooth legs. I managed to resist her attempt to tempt me.

"Oyin you still don't get it."
"Get what?" She asked impatiently.

There was a moment of silence. My heart was pounding fast, bead of sweat formed on both side of my acne, literally I was near telling her my mind.

"See... Oyin, I like you as a friend... we've been doing this stuff for a long time and I've been wanting to tell you how deeply troubled I am about it." I paused to catch my breath. "I err... I want us to stop.”
"Stop what?” she pretended like she won't know what I was talking about.
“This stuff... I mean...”
Oyin saw through my next line and hushed me not to say a word. She started back to the couch and collapse on it reclining fully, her both palms met her face.

I notified her I was taking my leave and would call her when I get home but she gave me no response. I left her place slowly closing the door behind my back.

OYIN’S POV:
My heart dropped as Tammy spew his mind. Imagine! This guy that I had a thing for, yes! We are friends with benefits, helping ourselves. Why the sudden change? Why?
I felt my temper rising beyond my control. All what I was going through that moment was confusion, regrets, pain and rejection. I couldn't look him in the eye twice when he confessed.
"Go! Just get out please!" I raged in my mind as the words he said repeated in my head.

Tammy has showed me the end of the line and I'm left to give up but I'm not willing to destroy what we already had together infanct I don't know what's wrong with me.
“Am I in love with him?” No, I think I'm just too obsessed with him.
Tammy is the second guy after my ex that has ever put me in the mood. He was the one who could make me masturbate whenever we are on a phone call, letting out soft moans till I climaxed to the thought of him ramming me from behind. I can't wrap my head over the fact Tam bleeped me better till I can't feel my legs and now he's the same guy telling me he doesn't want to do again.
“He’s just joking.”
I can't imagine I'm drooling over Tam like this. This guy that just ended everything that we are having on a low. Maybe I'm on my worst behavior sha. Now thoughts of him keep messing with my head. But he should have known the kind of feeling I had for him. Maybe.

The fact that I gave Tammy privilege to share my room with him whenever his brother want his privacy and even went extra mile to let him have sex with me would still remain that he owes me something in return. I can't loose him yet. I'll look for a way to get what I want from him.

TBC

Next episode will be posted soon!
Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.1 (18+) by Udejohnchi(m): 4:56am On Aug 20, 2022
nice one keep it up

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Tammy’s Memoir Pt.1 (18+) by Haynnie: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Udejohnchi:
nice one keep it up
Sure!

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 12) / Romeo And Juliet By Shakespeare (read Full Story Here) / Are you a Freelance Writer - Increase your Earnings with these 6 tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.