Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 12) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 12) (1352 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 12) by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
(Continued from Episode 11...)

I stayed unconscious for 36hrs. I regained consciousness at a clinic along Awolowo road, Ikoyi where other people present at the beauty parlor rushed me too as I collapsed. Daddy came to the clinic to check on me after the clinic’s management scrolled through my Blackberry Z10 smartphone and saw his phone number. They called daddy on phone and told him of my condition. Before then, daddy had also heard the sad news of my twin sister’s demise. It was double sad news for him.

I stayed another 48hrs at the clinic; after which, I was discharged to go home. We wasted no time in planning Amaka’s funeral the following week at Enugwu-ukwu in Njikoka LGA of Anambra – our hometown.

After Amaka’s funeral, We returned to Lagos. I had that picture of her corpse, the one I saw on Facebook, blown up, and hung it on my bedroom wall. I can’t help but remember our incestuous act every time I looked at it. I was traumatized so badly that I felt like I lost a part of me. I figured daddy felt the same way because he began acting a little “out of touch with reality” most the times.

I felt the urge to help him find himself again. Unknown to me, daddy was also feeling the same urge towards me. So we became attracted to each other in an inexplicable way, and got closer and closer each day with our feelings getting more intense.

After about three weeks of such strange and intense feelings, we relapsed into our incestuous act. We started F^cking like we’re married to each other – anywhere, any day, anytime we see an opportunity. I became more of daddy’s slut-girl or concubine than ever before. He got fond of calling me all sorts of slutty but romantic names.

Daddy and I still have separate bedrooms, but we seldom sleep alone anymore. Sometimes we sleep in his bed, sometimes we sleep in mine, it just depends on which bed we’re closest to at the time. He’s even mentioned doing it through the an^s with me. And as it turns out, daddy has a kinky side that I was unaware of. It seems that him and mum were into an*l thing a lot just like me, and him. Soon, I started forgetting to take my birth control pills each time daddy f^cks me.

(To be concluded in the next Episode…)

Culled from www.freshestgist.com

(1) (Reply)

Love Conquers All / Harry Potter / How Can I Use Literature To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.